Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900839 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. He is a big A-hole. And that is the problem. He thinks he owns the public access. I have thought about going thru there too, just to do the same thing Glenn. But I would probably end up in jail for running him over. I bet there would be many people that would put up my bail though.  ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yep. He is a big A-hole. And that is the problem. He thinks he owns the public access. I have thought about going thru there too, just to do the same thing Glenn. But I would probably end up in jail for running him over. I bet there would be many people that would put up my bail though.  ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:maybe next year we should gang up!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i might be able to bring some of my old union thugs up from chicago!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I think any of them will for a fee of course.
I'd be the last person to be an expert on that lake but zipple bay seems to do it automatically. From what I seen.

If they change that later in the year I have no idea. My buddy said when we where there he did see a little water on the ice behind where we were set up.
Zipple has a whole section just set up for wheel houses with spots plowed out from my understanding. I think alot of the resorts have spots plowed out for wheel houses. Some people though want an area plowed out for a group and that they will charge extra for.
Highbanks did last year when I went over there with the neighbor.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So whaddya saying snow??? :scratch: you gotta a Kojak kinda melon!!!🤭 :rotflmao:

LOL glenn,not yet still have a full head of graying hair but keep it tight as possible,but as you know with age our head hair thin's as a matter of fact we swedes have very little body hair ,infact these days I have more nose and ear hair than my melon.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 3 at choretime heading for a high around 12. We got another inch of snow at the ranch and prolly 1.5" in Bugtussle. Still melting it out but there ain't much water in it. More fun & games in the barn this a.m. One a-hole ewe has decided it's a good idea to jump over panels into the next pen. We put her in a pen where the panels are higher and this a.m. she jumped again. Got her hind leg stuck so we had to take a bolt cutter to the panel to get it out. Gimped her up pretty good but she got up when I jacked her with some penicillin. Wife wanted to get her some Banamine to ease her pain. Eff that! Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid. :angry: Got my haircut last week. Was getting very mullet-like. Debated whether I should have the shearer do it or the cute hairdresser. Shearer is way cheaper, $5 + the catcher's fee. If you flop around too much after the catcher plops yer butt on the plywood tho, sometimes you get cut. Always a chance the hairdresser will rub her boobs in my face. Easy call.  :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v2nnQIiKOQ 

« Last Edit: February 02/25/22, 10:09:13 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great music there Dotch!!   :happy1:

and does it feel good now that I have a haircut...    :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/22, 11:33:27 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The cable guys just ran a cable across the snow for 200 yards to get us back up and running.  They could tell that it failed at 3 am.  Will bury a new one next summer.  Great album Dotch.  That one must have "Almost cut my hair" on it.  Let that freak flag fly.  Back in those days I would have been pissed off to have a buzz cut and now I love it.  LOL  Was -34.6 here at 7 am but not to worry cuz that was the last of those temps.   :sleazy:  We are the climb up to spring now.  Feels great!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got the new TV hooked up and working good, only down fall my sound bar won't work with it...  so will get that installed soon I hope

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The cable guys just ran a cable across the snow for 200 yards to get us back up and running.  They could tell that it failed at 3 am.  Will bury a new one next summer.  Great album Dotch.  That one must have "Almost cut my hair" on it.  Let that freak flag fly.  Back in those days I would have been pissed off to have a buzz cut and now I love it.  LOL  Was -34.6 here at 7 am but not to worry cuz that was the last of those temps.   :sleazy:  We are the climb up to spring now.  Feels great!
Sure we are... you just put the kiss of death on that.  :pouty:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Have some faith Roony.  You sound like my wife. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well back from doing my good deed for the day. Another blood donation in the books.  :happy1: the gal that put the needle in looked to be pretty cute, damn masks. :pouty: she'd fill out a bikini 👙 quite well. :sleazy: even if she did have purple and green hair!! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So she was a Vikes and Packers fan?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So she was a Vikes and Packers fan?
:rotflmao: she had way more purple so I'd assume a cousins fan!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh so she was a nice one.  :hubba:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm putting the chains and blower back on the tractor this weekend. Not only will we be done with below zero temps, it won't snow now either... :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/22, 07:55:28 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm putting the chains and blower back on the tractor this weekend. Not only will  we be done with below zero temps, it won't snow now either... :happy1:
about time!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, hope you are right Dotch!!  we can only hope!!  got a few things done yesterday and today I have a few..  one is smoking a corned beef point today..  been wanting to do that for awhile...  a chuck roast to sometime...  4 this morning and hope to see 28 today!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 5 above here and we only got down to 1 above last night. We stayed above 0 . Yippy!! Supposed to get up into the mid 20s today. Been 6 days without snow or having to clean up snow. I think I am suffering withdrawal symptoms. I gots the coffee brewing and time to go drill the holes and turn the heat on in the fish house. I was feeling lazy last night. Well, hope to catch some fish today. You boys have a good Saturday.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Mid 20's will feel down right tropical today.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, seen 1* early & they're sayin 28* will be the high. Went over to the meat raffle last night, 1st time in 3 weeks, & it was packed. Only managed to get in on 1/2 the boards but did bring a nice pkg of 4 Ribeyes home. :happy1:  :cool: I believe there's a little more work with the roof rake in store for today :scratch:, after that we'll see. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......about fell over when i seem the temp didnt have the - in front!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: think LPS nailed it this time!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :super smiley:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
He could be a weatherman.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 8 above at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. And oh joy, the wind is supposed to come back up. A set of twins in the overnite & a big single (so far) at choretime. Looked like she'd cleaned for the most part so not expecting another one. A list of putz projects including making a FF run, getting a prescription refilled, feeding bottle lambs, changing a signal light & backup bulb on the pickup when it warms up this afternoon then see where we're at.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
With the last snow event my snowblower wouldn't start. :confused: :angry2: had to shovel. Took it in to have it looked at yesterday.

Today they called, the carburetor is cracked??? :confused: :doofus: they said they could find one for 50 bucks, that plus labor, which I will never bitch about, I should be back in business. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cracked carb!!  that's different....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cracked carb!!  that's different....
Yea I asked him if that was unusual, he said no. They way it leaked gas if I didn't shut off the gas, think it was that way for a while.  :doah: :scratch: I would of never thunk it. :confused:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I could see him saying the owner was cracked... :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I could see him saying the owner was cracked... :sleazy:
:rotflmao: maybe!! :rotflmao: but I'm blaming it on the company I keep on MNO!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 5 here this morning and might see 30 today..  got my need to do things done yesterday so today is a Glenn day, putz along kind of day!!  the smoked corned beef roast came out very tasty..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 here and heading for a high of 14 with a slight chance of snow. Fishing was really slow yesterday, but we will give it a whirl again today. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.