Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901543 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys.   You guys think gas prices are bad there....
Oh well, at least it's warm here.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas is over 6 bucks a lot of places here...     :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :pouty: :thumbs:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy Moly Rockie!!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great, can't wait for our road trip in Aug..

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gas was $3.84 & diesel was $4.69 at the Cwop in Bugtussle.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Sam's club had reg at $3.23 saturday,sadly not a member.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Vista's noted Swedish astronomer just reported gas was $3.89 at Bugtussle Casey's.

Thinkin' I'll use the pickup for special occasions & drive the old Buick with the 3800 in it for a while. 🚗
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning boys! On the mend! Hitnthe fast trak of healing, but my rider is pulling me in, bless to have such a wonder wife/nurse taking care of me. I can arfue with the wife but cant mess with the nurse.. have a freat day
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you have it made Jeff and that is great.  Don't overdo it so you heal fast.  Come open water season you may feel better. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she's doing a great job then!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to work on banquet letters today, didn't get anything done on them yesterday. I did take a drive around the greater Alexandria area yesterday afternoon to look for deer. I didn't see any deer, but did find 7.14 million squirrels. I did find a few trails from the deer coming out of the woods, across the road and right into people's backyards and their bird feeders. The city is looking into a city wide deer hunt and I have offered my time to try to see how deer there is inside of the city limits. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents,and a beauty one at that,feels good to have daylight @6:30am again and clear skies.

Hey mark... gettin things in order  our shooting season,dang shotgun target is crazy high priced in my area,winchester AA over $10/box! what are you finding up north? Curious,at these prices might start gardening...

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here to start the day and heading for 27 with some strong west winds. Gas is $3.89 and diesel is $4.69 at Cenex in town here. Holiday is $3.79 on gas.  :crazy: and just getting worse. I don't see much traveling for us happening this summer. Well, not much else happening here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all 21 here going for 29.   when I got going this morning I had a couple deer bedded down right off the living room patio roor under the pine tree...  moved carefully so as to not spook them..  got some plumbing work done yesterday a new toilet in the laundry room..  nice to have that done..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We have like 10 deer coming thru the yard everyday chewing on everything in sight. The small trees and bushes are taking a beating by them. :angry2: We call them the local tree trimming service.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes they can really do some damage...   that's the down side...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 24* early & I'm bettin we'll break 30* again here today. We have a group of 5 deer here that have ~ a mile loop that they take almost daily too. We have 2 trails on the end of our drive that they use a lot to get to the empty lot to the north & there is another empty lot on the south side of the bay that they use all the time. I haven't noticed many fresh tracks lately though but know they haven't gone too far. It looks to be another see what comes my way type day. 'Bout it here, have a good un!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
24 here also this morning. Not going to go up anymore today. Colder this weekend.
-10 on Friday morning. Hopefully the last of that this year.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 26 here at the moment.  Got the eye Dr. thing done yesterday.  Went well.  Have my annual Medicare checkup this morning.  Then another load of bales this afternoon.  Will do one tomorrow and then will be all done with that project.  Then I can concentrate on things here at home. Seeing more fox tracks here the last week or so.  Cooper sits in the deck and smells things happening.  I hope he doesn't scare the fox from having there pups in the den on the hill that we can see from the house.  He is pretty curious so may be an issue.  LOL  We shall see.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......long afternoon at he hospital yesterday.  :doah: :pouty: lets just saying sitting around waiting isnt one of my strong points!!!! mom is fine. every 3 months she needs t o have new stents put in by her liver!!!!

a couple boat licenses for the cabin is due, think i'll go to paynesville to do them....... need to change ownership also!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So yesterday I got a letter in the mail from some group called conservation Minnesota. It was basically bashing my 2 politicians for voting against sone clean car legislation. They made the mistake of sending a questionnaire. It's going in the mail today. Wonder how there gonna like me now!!!🤭 :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid 40's. No newbies overnite but we're livin' on borrowed time there. One of these days, probably when it gets cold again late week we should have several. Can move some tonite again. It helps having open pens we can move ewes with new lambs into. I hate climbing over gates and panels! My body hurts enough without that crap. Got a print deadline to meet before noon so I'd better get at it. Helps to come here and warm up the finners on the keyboard a little first seems like.

Give 'em hell glenn! If you need any ideas on things to mail 'em, I'm yer guy... :evil:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey mark... gettin things in order  our shooting season,dang shotgun target is crazy high priced in my area,winchester AA over $10/box! what are you finding up north? Curious,at these prices might start gardening...
[/quote]

Snow, when I have seen AA around here they were $10.89 a box. There were some Winchesters and Remingtons for $8.90 a box a month or so ago, but they're gone now. The high school kids are scooping them up which is fine with me. Hoping we get some shells in LARGER quantities soon.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid 40's. No newbies overnite but we're livin' on borrowed time there. One of these days, probably when it gets cold again late week we should have several. Can move some tonite again. It helps having open pens we can move ewes with new lambs into. I hate climbing over gates and panels! My body hurts enough without that crap. Got a print deadline to meet before noon so I'd better get at it. Helps to come here and warm up the finners on the keyboard a little first seems like.

Give 'em hell glenn! If you need any ideas on things to mail 'em, I'm yer guy... :evil:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea i'd just as soon have the police dept drive by and not stop in to say hi!!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So yesterday I got a letter in the mail from some group called conservation Minnesota. It was basically bashing my 2 politicians for voting against sone clean car legislation. They made the mistake of sending a questionnaire. It's going in the mail today. Wonder how there gonna like me now!!!🤭 :sleazy:
just for the record, there both republican's!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Check this out:  sad actually but funny too.  https://twitter.com/i/status/1500902909478903818

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure hope she isn't the leader of the truckers strike. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Check this out:  sad actually but funny too.  https://twitter.com/i/status/1500902909478903818
:rotflmao: Yea and there actually allowed to pro create. :doofus: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or even drive.