Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946275 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -17*here when I checked & it appears we'll push 20* later. It looks like we may get some snow, ~1", starting around sundown too. Got a couple garage projects for today early & not much else. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........ mommas on her way out the door..........so i'm unsupervised for the day!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :happy1: see what kind of mischief i can get myself into.

JB........good luck fishing!!!!!!! :happy1:

LPS......maybe you should give up your career as a weather forecaster....... :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

its a balmy -3 here right now!! up to 23 later!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: then the heat wave the next week!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 0 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Lotsa sun & a light breeze. Another set of twins last nite. Not sure if they'll both make it but at least it's warming up. Got my oatmeal down so now it's coffee time. Need to make a feed & grocery run then plop one last bale in the main lot later afternoon. Otherwise, like glenn I too am unsupervised. No telling what kind of a nap I might run into...😴

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, back to the dark mornings again..  end this nonsense of daylight savings time!!  got a few things going on today but like Glenn nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 13 above here this morning. 30 degrees warmer than yesterday morning. Heading for a high of 20 today. We caught enough fish to have a fish fry last night and it was good. Getting ready to head out for a few hours this morning. Going to fish until the guys are ready to head home then pull the big fish house in. Might as well do it while I have some help. Got a couple inches of fresh snow last night to. Well you boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I don't understand. Nobody likes this daylight savings crap. Why doesn't the gubmint get rid of it. I figure there must be some money being made off of it somehow by the politicians.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 26* early, that's 43* warmer than yday, & it looks like we might get close to 30* later. We too got a little snow, but I'd guess :scratch: it was closer to 1" or less. Went out for a bit & the wind is blowin pretty good already too. Got a couple little things goin today plus our usual road trip for the paper.  Enjoy your Sunday!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas 26 here also. Picked up some car warshes yesterday and ran 2 otta the 3 thru this morning,  I'll wait on mine since it's gonna snow tomorrow.  2 racks of ribs are hitting the smoker bout noon so the oldest and his hound are coming over. With the nice weather coming I maybe tempted to pull out the patio furniture soon, we'll see.  Anywho paper is read and caramel rolls are almost ready..see ya!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got an inch or two of light fluffy snow last night.  So if the drop daylight savings time will it stay like we just switched to today?  I get confused over it.  We had Canada Public Radio on yesterday on our way back from the Falls cuz it came in so good.  Sounds like Ontario I believe is going to change their Daylight Savings to coincide with the US after we do it.  Well I got $500 worth of ductwork yesterday.  Some I will return but should have most of what I need.  Will be great to have it all upgraded and I will add a couple more runs too.  I need to split up some bone in porterhouse pork chops and freeze them along with cutting up the ribeye loin I bought a week ago.  I let it age in the cryovac for awhile.  Then get the ductwork in the basement so I can play with that.  You all have a good one and enjoy this nice weather coming up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......spring is here..right LPS!!!! :rotflmao: dont tell your wife though..that'll jinx it!!!!!

looks like a go outside and putz day!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Chores done, bale plopped in the lot, breakfast done, having some coffee while waiting for a cinnamon roll to emerge from the oven. Ya JB, DST sucks. Delivered another set of twins last nite & didn't get to bed until after 11 CST. Getting up in the dark for chores, again, after enjoying daylight for several weeks is just plain stupid. They can't get rid of this time change foolishness fast enough for me. Reputedly the main reason some like it is economics, especially places like golf courses. Schedules can be adjusted. We don't need more laws & mandates.
« Last Edit: March 03/13/22, 10:50:41 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, back to the dark mornings again..  end this nonsense of daylight savings time!!  got a few things going on today but like Glenn nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:
not sure why people dont like this daylight savings time thing?????/ :scratch: doesnt really bother me one way or another!!!!!!! just a nuisance redoing the clocks!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
When all ya ever do is take naps & play with Shadow I can see why!  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: busted!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: hey did we need to set are clocks ahead last night. or tonight???????? my puter already did it!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus:

last night

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus:

last night
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: see.....i really dont care or bother me!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Some dude just went by the ranch on his Harley. Bundled up pretty good. Wuzzat you mikey?  :scratch:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Some dude just went by the ranch on his Harley. Bundled up pretty good. Wuzzat you mikey?  :scratch:
nope mine is still very happy to be still sleeping!!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea them Harley dudes are a bit off center. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea them Harley dudes are a bit off center. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

could be!!    :sleazy:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -3 this AM. Thought LPS said we were done with that??  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Supposes to get into the high 20s today and looking at possibly 40s tomorrow and Wednesday. The big fish house is sitting next to shore now. The little one is still out on the lake. I should be able to use that for a couple weekends yet. Wondering how sloppy it is going to get in the next couple of weeks. Guess it all depends on how warm it stays overnight. Well just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents.....nice temp out the door 35 degrees ,however low ceiling,freezing rain made for a knuckle commute,amazing crazy monday morning drivers,several in the ditch.

You folks up north can't catch a break temp wise.our winter just won't let go...

Left over lasagna for breakfast to kick start this gloomy monday morning.
« Last Edit: March 03/14/22, 07:01:54 AM by snow1 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 19 and we did get some snow, not sure how much..  hope to get to 34 today and some more melting...   go see the tax man at 11am today and get that done for the year...  got a few things to do around here too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I see there's some white stuff covering the driveway. Think I'll let Mother Nature take care of this one and leave the plow in the garage. I think I'll get the cover off the snowmobile, go to town and give it a bath after yesterday's trip home from Hubbard Co. Pretty sloppy. I did have a first on Saturday. Hit a deer with the sled South of Laporte. Wasn't going very fast, we just left a stop sign at a road crossing. Did get my full attention and left some hair on the side of the sled. More  :coffee:, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 13* here & mid-30's will be the high. Got a couple outside things on my list for today. Nothin urgent though. 'Bout it here, have a good day.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang that would wake ya up Mark!!!  yikes!!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is -2 here and as I was putting honey in my coffee and thinking this is the last day of this kind of weather we will be having it reminded me of Van Morrison's 2 Below Honey. (Tupelo Honey)  And in the first degree.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I made tracks out to the fish house by packing it down with the Grizzly and tracks.  Worked pretty good too.  I will keep doing it and I have some skis that I have never used but are real nice so will put them to use this week.  They fit right on the fish house.  I also made a trail up to the stuck Skidoo and dug it out.  It is solid as a rock with all of the snow under the carriage so will need to let that thaw or clean it out.  No hurry right?  Coffee tastes great, I can see spring from here so what a great day.   I did plow us and my buddy yesterday.  We had a good couple of inches.  More than I thought.  May be my last plow job?   :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Getting closer to done lambing. One more ewe that's close. There may be a couple stragglers but nothing to get excited about. Barry said there won't be any more below zero weather so we should be good to go.  :happy1: After changing 14 clocks and a little nap yesterday, I'm starting to adjust to this insipid time change. Sounds like enough people are fed up with it so it might go away in the not too distant future. As they say, only white man think you can cut off bottom of blanket and sew it back on top to make longer blanket.