Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904636 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
14 CLOCKS???  Do you collect them?

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No they're just kinda scattered all over. I reset 2 alarm clocks in the bedroom, one in the bathroom, a wall clock & the microwave in the utility room, 4 in the kitchen with the stove, microwave, weather station and a wall clock, a wall clock by my desk, one in the garage, 2 in the vehicles and 2 more in my office at work. If I toss in the coffeemaker in the breakroom that's actually 16!  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you have all of that written down?  LOL  In my plow truck the clock was 25 minutes ahead of time so I came in thinking the wife would be home for lunch soon.  I made lunch and she didn't show up for a long time.  Then I realized my clock was off.  I will fix it this afternoon.   :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I see the clock in the utility room wall probably needs a new battery. When I came in from chores this a.m. it said 2 o'clock! :doah: No I don't have 'em all written down, just retraced my steps. Thought maybe there were 10. No idea there were that many.  :scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No they're just kinda scattered all over. I reset 2 alarm clocks in the bedroom, one in the bathroom, a wall clock & the microwave in the utility room, 4 in the kitchen with the stove, microwave, weather station and a wall clock, a wall clock by my desk, one in the garage, 2 in the vehicles and 2 more in my office at work. If I toss in the coffeemaker in the breakroom that's actually 16!  :doah:

no wrist watch???    :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nope, think I gave up on wristwatches shortly after I got my 1st Blackberry. I kept filling 'em full of dirt & smashing 'em. Plus, I couldn't get the weather on the wristwatch.  :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I still wear one some times...  grilling even...

off to the tax man!!!    :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand.... Iife is good today....
« Last Edit: March 03/16/22, 04:53:45 PM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am envious, where are you?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
somewhere where they serve good beer!!  :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Venice beach, Florida
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully he's gettin' on one of 'dem "For some reason, I'm think'in Man, I gotta go fishin..." charters.  :sleazy:

Bring back some  :Photography:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully he's gettin' on one of 'dem "For some reason, I'm think'in Man, I gotta go fishin..." charters.  :sleazy:

Bring back some  :Photography:

2nd that!!   :happy1:   and have a great time!!   :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/14/22, 12:25:24 PM by mike89 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I got my toes in the water, toes in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand.... I was good today....

Nice H.D.... just remember to put the idaho potato in the front pouch of you shorts not the backend pouch like my polish friend.... ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I got my toes in the water, toes in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand.... I was good today....
can you tell which tourist is from minnesota!!!!!!!!!!  :sleazy: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

afternoon fellers.....been a busy day......shelf stocking, then up to paynseville to get boat stuff straightened out!!!!!!! :happy1: guess i own 2 more boats....a 12 and 14 fter!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
2 boats? Can only use one at a time!  :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

he who has the most wins!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well......actually i own 4 boats and a canoe!!!!!!!! and soon 4 four wheelers!!!!!! and 4 collapsible fishhouses!!!!!!  :nerd: :nerd:

each one has its own unique use!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And the rich get richer while poor sheep farmers struggle... :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And the rich get richer while poor sheep farmers struggle... :pouty:
as ole gunner would say.......  :violin: :violin: :violin: :rotflmao: i'm also part owner of a cabin AND a shed i didnt want.  :confused: :rotflmao:

seriously Dotch, i own one each boat, snowmobile, canoe,  4 wheeler and 2 spearhouses. everything else was mom and dads that belongs to the cabin, and mom is turning everything over  to my brother and I!!!! and hopefully to our kids down the road!!!!!!

mom and dad did us well!!!!!!!!! god bless them!!!!!! :kingscourt:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: It's :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: & that's reserved for only certain :evil: people. :sleazy: :nerd:                            ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,not bad out the door temp wise,27 degrees,yesterday's freezing rain turned into 2"s of heavy wet snow,thank goodness for my snow plow...

sounds like a 50 degree day later,it's welcome...

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31 here to start the day and heading for near 40 today. Boy LPS was right. He is an awesome weatherman!  :rotflmao: That is going stick with you for awhile I think Barry.  ;) :rotflmao: It is a windy one though. Not much new here today. Just anpther day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, LPS the weatherman!!!   :happy1:   21 here and hope to poke into the low 40's!!  got my taxes done yesterday and now just wait for my refund..  better than paying in I guess..  got some other things done yesterday and a few more today..  spent some time outside time yesterday too and that was nice!!!   more of that today!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 27* @ 1st peek & they're sayin 46* will be the high. I don't believe 'em though  :scratch: as TWC's site said 28* yday & I seen 36* ~ 4:30. I didn't see or hear any runnin water though ;) & I did spend quite a bit of time outside. Some more outside stuff for early today & will go from there. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Makes a tired man's ass hurt just thinking about it. I just leave mine on God's time so I don't have to change them in the fall.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. LOL  Good one Roony.  Well I got my fish house broke free from the ice and is on wheels now.  I better get down and put the skis on and get it to shore before it gets too warm.  Who'd have thunk that I would be right.  LOL 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. LOL  Good one Roony.  Well I got my fish house broke free from the ice and is on wheels now.  I better get down and put the skis on and get it to shore before it gets too warm.  Who'd have thunk that I would be right.  LOL

better show this to your wife then!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....... and LPS gives the weather report free of charge!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :evil:

yeppers....gonna be some nice weather days ahead!!!!! think i'll go out and help spring along spring!!! time to bust snowbanks apart.

and to thing HD is down getting sun burnt in florida!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: during the warmest its been here in Minnesota. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the mid to low 50's. Real foggy to start out so lights on before I left the driveway. Coulda hit some dipstick with a black Kenworth & black trailer closer to town when he pulled out in front of me. Road was frosty & slick. Barely saw him in time at 50 mph. Lucky I wasn't changing my clock! :rotflmao: Or worse yet, one of those kiddies driving 80 mph late to school or it could've been serious. He didn't stop when he got to the corner of MN Hwy 13 either. Know the guy. He's a complete melonhead. Trucks are usually in rough shape. Maybe he doesn't have brakes. Just hope someone doesn't get killed someday as a result of his stupidity.