Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902392 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:sleazy: living large where. :happy1: I'm innocent of all wrong doing. Oh yea fishing sucked but I went out. :mooning:
Got my butt wet though. :doofus:
:scratch: Just slipped, I hope, & not bad ice!! :confused:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/22, 06:52:18 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 and windy here.. windy all day and might see 36 today..  not sure on the snow amount from yesterday..  was a fair amount of water I'm thinking...   going into Alex this morning for a few things, then to St. Cloud tomorrow..  m ight check out the red wing boot store...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here and heading for a high of 38 also. We missed out on the snow at our place. I think LPS said he got a couple of inches if I remember correctly. One of the neighbors got his ranger stuck at the bottom of the next door neighbors ramp. So I went and helped him get that out last night. Snow was a little to soft to drive thru with wheels. Looking cool this weekend. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents,Was hoping we were done with snow,but "oh noooo" not in minnsewta,dumping pretty good out the door making driving a challenge,so iffin your heading out before daylight use caution.

Othwise anoter "Hump day" in the books.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 and windy here.. windy all day and might see 36 today..  not sure on the snow amount from yesterday..  was a fair amount of water I'm thinking...   going into Alex this morning for a few things, then to St. Cloud tomorrow..  m ight check out the red wing boot store...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Careful mike,95% of redwing footwear comes from china...fyi.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea tyhat I know snow but thanks..   I know they still a few few but just not sure which ones any more..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
yea tyhat I know snow but thanks..   I know they still a few few but just not sure which ones any more..

Always liked redwing boots years ago,look on the inside boot tongue for "made in" referrence and boot size.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes it is snowing here too.  Not hard but the deck is wet.  I buy Red Wings and have for years.  On the box it says where that model is made.  I of course get the USA ones.  I too need to run to the store for a few things.  I need to vacuum the ol Ford out sometime soon too.  There is more hair in there than what is on the dogs.  The windows need some attention too.  All nose prints.  lol  I read that the open water is near Indus.  That's 40 miles from here.  They said an average of 3 miles a day is opening up.  That may be a little ambitious.  Not a lot of warm weather for a few days.  But when it goes it goes regardless.  SO that would mean about 13 days until it gets here.  There will still be shore ice so my dock will still be frozen in but is fun to watch the river breaking up.  The season closes April 15 I think.  There shouldn't even be an open water season at that time of year but what do I know.  It brings money into the community.  You all have a great day and Glenn be careful.  lol

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:sleazy: living large where. :happy1: I'm innocent of all wrong doing. Oh yea fishing sucked but I went out. :mooning:
Got my butt wet though. :doofus:
:scratch: Just slipped, I hope, & not bad ice!! :confused:
nope good Ice.. just water dripping through the flip over. Was a really wet snow. Picnic table looks like about 8 new inches.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
31 degrees and cloudy here in International Falls this morning. Measured 10" of fresh snow on the back deck this morning. Very pretty but heavy also. The tree branches are covered and sagging. Wish I could post a picture of the bird house with the snow piled on the roof.   :rotflmao:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. .73" of rain at the ranch and .66" in the gauge at the ranch. Was also saw ~1/2" of snow at both locations. Cloudy, dreary, damp day so far and not much promise for positive change today. At least both Steele & Waseca Co. spread sand and salt crap all over the roads. Must be so the inattentive drivers who are texting and talking on their phones not paying attention to road conditions don't have accidents. :rolleyes: Yesterday's new ewe lamb is doing well and looks like our accidental pregnancy in the other barn is getting closer. Hope so. Ready for it to warm up and get these critters on grass. I'd get the Stude out too if they'd ever stop spreading $hit on the roads!  :angry:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/22, 10:19:06 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Like this dutchy  :sleazy: not the birdfeeder but the picnic table that was free of snow Monday what I got here.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Not as bad to move it today as I thought. :happy1: We must've been close to 7-8" here too. People out on the bay again by ~9.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Maybe this will work Glenn.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Guess not, I tried it with my phone.   :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It worked. :happy1: yep you got more  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess not, I tried it with my phone.   :confused:
I see the picture. Just gotta click on it so I wouldn't get a sore neck!!😂

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You guys up north get all the good snow... :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Thats true, however we are real sharing people up here. Bring a truck, shovel & help yourself. It's free, all you can haul!!   :rotflmao:

I should clarify, it's free here in International Falls, I'm sure Glenn will want a little something for his.   :doah:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm sure you are 100% correct about glenn. :happy1: Keep waiting for the other shoe to drop down here. After seeing 70 degrees in places the other day, people got downright giddy. Usually takes one major, slow-melting April snowfall event to bring them back down to earth. Light snow falling presently. I didn't take the chains off the tractor yet. I know where my snow blower is and I'm not afraid to use it.  :coffee: 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey almost forgot,it's national puppy day....so give your fur balls some extra love today.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Thats true, however we are real sharing people up here. Bring a truck, shovel & help yourself. It's free, all you can haul!!   :rotflmao:

I should clarify, it's free here in International Falls, I'm sure Glenn will want a little something for his.   :doah:
:rotflmao: hey gotta get beer and minnow money somehow! :doah: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO Glenn remember a month ago when your dogs brother chewed up a week old pair of leather gloves?  We he just got the other pair.  Good thing is they don't match perfectly but he got one right one and one left one.  Oh ya I will wear them too.  I couldn't even get mad at him.  I left them vulnerable so was my fault.  I just let him know I was sad about it.  He was all over me kissing up.  I still love him and I didn't even know it was Puppy Day. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: now I know where mine got all his naughtyness from. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Sure hope he outgrows it

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
There is nothing as much fun as a young dog. There is nothing that can piss you off like a young dog.    :angry2:

But..........they are always there for you no matter what.   :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LP,

Like you and glenn it always puppy day for us,pissed off or not they suck up to us and it works everytime.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup and they grow up eventually to be old dogs who suck up and it still works everytime.  :happy1:

Ruby, world's most spoiled rotten border collie is still alive and kickin'. Was home over lunchtime & penned up the last (I hope) ewe with lamb of the season. Despite her ailments, she still wanted to be out there with me while it was snowing like mad. When we got back in I toweled her off and made some lunch. She begged a pretty good-sized chunk of the chicken salad sammich off me.  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing finer!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: quit talking about dogs. :banghead: :banghead: :moon: :rotflmao: making me miss that big bonehead of mine. :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, Dotch. Looking for something to watch on Netflix the other night, came across a movie called “Rescued by Ruby.”  Based on a true story, and the star of the show even looked a lot like your Ruby. Pretty good show. Maybe if you let her watch it, she’ll feel better.