Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902106 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  was 16 when I got up now it's 13. Paper is read and coffee is about done, man that was a fun Wild game to watch last night, with the new players they added there gonna be tough to beat, although they play Colorado today so that'll be a test. Gots a few errands to run then I'll let Remi run also since his stitches are out and has the green light play fetch, that'll make em happy.  Anywho enjoy what's left of the weekend...See ya!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, seen 2* early & we'll get to the mid-20's, I guess. :scratch: We had our herd :deer: on the move already today but it looks like they gained 1. They're actin kind of spooky today though as they changed directions 2-3 times. We'll go get a paper in a bit & I've got a little putzin I can do, after that :confused: we'll see. Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -3 here and heading for a high of 18 like LPS said. It was a windy one on the lake yesterday. Got off to a ruff start in the morning. I was worried about the 2 other snowmobiles not having scratchers and about 4 miles in they were over heating. One of them had the slides glued to the track too. So we just fished around here. And since it was so windy I came and grabbed my small fish house and drug it back out. No sense fishing in a portable if I don't have to. The bite was slow, but we scratched out some keepers. Getting ready to head out for a few hours before they head home. A lot less wind this morning. You boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That was pretty nice of you, JB!! :happy1: :cool:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Wind is down so may start pruning some apple trees once it warms up. I got my belly full of tax BS yesterday so anything has to be more fun than that. Could take the Gator down to the wetland & check for pussy willows too altho I doubt much has changed. Wasn't warm enough long enough for them to come out I suspect. Oh well, coffee cake time!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...... not sure what the plan for today is  :scratch: :scratch: might dink around in the yard cleaning up twigs and such. maybe finish putting my ice fishing stuff away for the summer!!!!!!!! summerize the auger while i'm at it.

gotz a 3 pm date with the toobe though........gopher hockey!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good morning, 6 degrees here in International Falls right now. High of 21 they say. Trees look pretty still with a bright sun & clear sky.

Took a drive over to Baudette yesterday. Thought of stopping to see Barry but figured he was working on his next 30 day weather forecast so I didn't wan to bother him. I really enjoy the drive along the river. Not much traffic so I can putz along and look at stuff. Lots of Deer in the ditch when you get closer to Baudette.

Took out a T-Bone when I got home so i'll fire the gas grill up this afternoon.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you see much open water Dutch?  Supposed to be by Indus I guess.  It is a fun little drive down to Nelson's landing at Birchdale if you have never been there.  Small campgrounds and boat landing.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Open water East of Birchdale, Indus for sure but I couldn't see the shore when I got near Birchdale. I haven't done Nelsons yet. I'll do the drive in 10-14 days again might check it out then.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And the last one.  The top of the pinnacle. https://youtu.be/pKwQlm-wldA?list=RDMMvyI9flHHT2Q

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to clean my shotguns up today after shooting at Pequot Lakes yesterday. Couldn't hit a thing, hate shooting in the cold while wearing a jacket.....and that's my official excuse. Wish it would warm up some and get rid of the rest of this white stuff. If I can't go out and play in the snow there's no need for it.
    LPS??????? A little help here.  ;) Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents,

Slow monday here,however nice warm glow/clear skies even tho it's a chilly 15 degrees,you guyz up nord can't catch a break,did I see sub zero again this morning?

oh well we're comin down home stretch weather wise....

good day to all.
« Last Edit: March 03/28/22, 07:06:38 AM by snow1 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 17 here and will get above freezing today!!  then the weather tomorrow and Wednesday could be interesting again...  not sure what all I have going but they will get done, I hope!!  and yup end the snow!!!   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 3 above here this morning heading for a high in the low 30s. We fished until about noon yesterday and the fishing was really slow. At least the wind was minimal. The boys got rolling between 2 and 3 yesterday afternoon. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines . Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is not a nice 65 degree rainy morning today.  We need it though.  We picked up frozen dog turds yesterday and things look much better.  So the rain would be nice to help the clean up.  Maybe tomorrow.  LOL  Today may be a 2 cup of java day.  Tasting pretty good.  Cooper's wood pile is getting bigger too.  He steals wood from my wood pile and chews on it then puts it on the top of a snow pile here.  He could heat the garage for a day I think.   Good that your friends had a good time JB.  We got our new fishing licenses Sat.  We each got a sturgeon tag too.  I'm gonna pursue them more this year.  Well have a great Monday.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
20 here this morning. H in the mid 30's. Still talking snow starting tomorrow evening into Wednesday. I'm having knee surgery on Wed morning, so hoping I can get to the hospital in Fargo.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Ken!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good luck on that Ken. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 4* early & 36* is 'sposed to be the peak. We have some of that precip in our forecast this week too but they're sayin < 1". Heard 1 say 4+" over in the Arrowhead & the UP though, so who knows. :scratch: A couple little things to get me started & we'll go from there. Hopin your Monday's a good 1.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck with the knee surgery Ken!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the upper terdy's. Sounds like rain coming in again tomorrow nite with snow making another curtain call on Thursday, perhaps up to a couple inches worth. Tractor's full of gas so I'm ready for it. The worst thing is the ground will probably be thawed back out so I'll have to be super careful if it comes to that. Oh well, at least I charged the Stude battery back up yesterday so I'm positive they'll spread crap on the road again. Those clowns must never look at a forecast. 🤡🤡🤡

Hope your knee surgery goes well Ken !  :happy1: 
« Last Edit: March 03/28/22, 11:23:26 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers...shelves are full again!!!!!!! food anyway...not sure about the liqour though!!!! :rolleyes: they wont let me near them!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

like Gunner and Mikey.....just putz the rest of the day!!!!!!

momma got ribs in da crock pot!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
"Attention Teal shoppers: The katchup in aisle 3 is NOT FREE as marked." 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Attention Teal shoppers: The katchup in aisle 3 is NOT FREE as marked."
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

They won't let me set prices either!! :pouty:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Thanks guys.....this is arthroscopic to clean out a lot of scar tissue. Doctor said intensive Physical therapy to try to keep it from coming back. Should be fun.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys.....this is arthroscopic to clean out a lot of scar tissue. Doctor said intensive Physical therapy to try to keep it from coming back. Should be fun.
good luck sir!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
  We picked up frozen dog turds yesterday

I did the same thing.  iIt was cold enough that I considered using my pitching wedge.