Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946747 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry. We do our carry permit thru Ram Defense in Warroad. He has it set up now where you do most of it on your own, Take a quiz and then setup up a range day with him. $80 per person. You guys could go thru him if you are tired of waiting.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey thank you. I will check that out. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes yesterday afternoon grilling patio side felt great Dotch! Afternoon peoples,  whatta crummy day, I shoulda put a rain gauge out but didn't yet. Finally back to peace and quiet here, momma and the whipper snapper went back to the office for the first time in 2 years today!! I was to excited to take a snooze on the couch so remi and I played with wings in the garage..lol. Anywho I best make it look like I did something,  maybe getting the mail will cut it!  See ya!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Leaning up a corner in the basement and came across three boxes of 410. Check the price, don’t I wish.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 33 here and an inch plus of new snow this morning..   might up 2 degrees today..  might get 1 to 3 inches more snow today... going over to Alex this morning and get a few things, a short trip only 2 stores...  nice and easy!!!    have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
33 degrees here in International Falls this morning. Looks a bit windy but I haven't been outside yet. Not a lot of snow here yet but it covered the road except for tire tracks.

Big project, have to haul the motorcycle to White Bear Lake this afternoon. Looks like i'll be dodging snow squalls turning to rain as I get down around Hinkley. Should be fun.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin,

sure is soupy out the door,rain/snow low ceiling.

Dutch,so far roads in the north metro are just wet,have a safe trip.

markn,

Agreed on the low price,ugh.

When I  emptied my dad's house out last summer I grabbed his remington 1100 and found a old box of his favorite duck loads....12ga 2.75 winchester super-x,full box,$2.95...Good ole days.I'm guessing from the 70's

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here with snow and wind heading for a high of 36. Just like Mike about an inch of fresh snow with another 1-3" expected today. Have a safe drive Dutch!! Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a happy hump day boys.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/22, 06:50:54 AM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya looks like another crappy day as far as weather is concerned.  When I took a drive to the Vidas landing there was a good flow of open water down the middle of the river.  Should be here today or tomorrow.  Fun to watch the river open up.  Much more fun when it is sunny and warm out.  Cooper is have a ball outside.  Got another piece of wood out of the dwindling wood pile and is laying in the snow chewing on it.  I need to run in for some supplies including horse wormer.  Other than that just stay warm and dry as possible. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 33* presently & we may hit 37*. About another inch on the ground about 6 & we could get another 2-4". Really coming down now & it looks to be staying pretty steady until ~ noon today. :rolleyes: Mn Dot says the roads are slushy with a 1/2 mile or < visibilty so we've rescheduled our trip in to GR until Friday. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have at least 2" still on the ground.  SO maybe we got 4 total but some melted.  I wondered how things were by you Gunner.  There was a lot of color on the radar around you. Just started snowing again here.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Half rain half snow here. Just not nice out.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It quit here yday AM ~ 9:30-10 until just before noon. That squall lasted nearly an hour & a 1/2 but came down pretty good. We made upper 30's yday PM & the downspouts were running, so we lost some then too. We may have got close to 2" total yday with ~ 1/2 that stickin around.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/22, 07:58:30 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......still feel like death warmed over!!!!!! :doah: :confused:

rained pretty good a couple times yesterday. snowing a bit now with the ground white but can still see the grass. we are in a wind advisory today into tomorrow!!!!!! no matter....not feeling up to do anything anyway!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I suspect the job at Teals is wearing you down. Thats harder work than you've done in the 12 years isn't it?    :confused:

Orange juice and lots of naps and you will snap out of it by Friday.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......still feel like death warmed over!!!!!! :doah: :confused:

rained pretty good a couple times yesterday. snowing a bit now with the ground white but can still see the grass. we are in a wind advisory today into tomorrow!!!!!! no matter....not feeling up to do anything anyway!!!!!
:pouty:  :violin: :cry: :tut: You were warned!! :bonk:         :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:                ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
« Last Edit: April 04/06/22, 08:26:41 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dutch you coming to the cities for a new bike? trading your old one in harley? curious,what shop you heading too?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I suspect the job at Teals is wearing you down. Thats harder work than you've done in the 12 years isn't it?    :confused:

Orange juice and lots of naps and you will snap out of it by Friday.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: not really......... :rotflmao: wish i got paid like that however!!!!!!!! :happy1:

maybe i should add some vodka or tequila to that orange juice to cut down on the acid!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Bet it'd help the naps. ;) :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime and that's about where it's supposed to stay. Drizzle & snow mix with a sustained west wind at 17 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Another butt ugly day. .37" of rain at the ranch & .43" in Bugtussle in the past 24 hrs. Should plop another round bale in the lot for the ewes & lambs but will prolly punt on that until Friday. That should give me more time to get something in the mail for glenn to cheer him up... :evil: I highly recommend Jack Rudy's tonic syrup. It has protected me against malaria & COVID thru thick and thru thin. Don't know how it is on colds, but if yer schnockered enough, you really don't care!  :coffee: 
« Last Edit: April 04/06/22, 09:05:35 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Hey Dutch you coming to the cities for a new bike? trading your old one in harley? curious,what shop you heading too?

No, bringing my Goldwing down to Roadsmith to have a trike kit installed. At 900# it gets a little hard for me to throw around like I use to be able to. I'm a old man now I guess.   :pouty:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like quite a project.  A trike would be a great way to go!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Sounds like quite a project.  A trike would be a great way to go!

Hard part will be not slipping on the floor of the aluminum U-Haul trailer and breaking my leg. This snow isn't making matters better.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning!! Boy its great to be painfree!! I skipping thru the smurfberry patches!! Its be a month and im just happy as a lark! Great feeling. Still in PT and LIGJT DUTY. But managed to pull off a easy win in the ice fishing contest...lmao
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Good plan Dutch,as I age I'm seeing more and more boomer's going trike,buddy ponied up last year whislt in sturgist,his n her harly trikes,somebeech has been a tight wad his entire life,he dropped a big chunk of change that day.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Those Harleys are ridiculous. Hard to say if you pay more for the name of Harley, BMW or Cadillac. Believe it or not it's cheaper for me to have the bike hauled from White Bear down to Alabama, converted and hauled back then to have the conversion done in White Bear. I really don't understand the pricing by some companies. Oh well, it is what it is.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a couple buddies tired of harley oils leaks etc and switch to honda or indian.... things change with age,honda guyz claimed they shoulda switched years ago from harley but to stubborn plus shot knee's ( old age) to back the harley's up.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Buddy told me it was 85 a year ago. I haven't checked to see if he's full of beans.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Detroit Lakes the center of snow today. 7 1/2 inches. 6 more possible tomorrow. That's only 20 miles east of me. We barely have had enough to cover the ground.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Could be an interesting fishing opener this year, with only a little over a month to get rid of the ice..