Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952956 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
amish up here have some bunnies for sale!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers....... :evil: :sleazy: got me a half day on already............5 qts of fish in pickling brine, momma's been....awe never mind!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: been wide awake since 3;30 this morning. i knew all this sleeping/napping trying to get rid of this head cold would catch up to me!!!!! :doah:

think a run to FF.....hoping they got what i want.... :crazy: this morning . headed to moms this afternoon for a little easter G-T-G! nuttin fancy the way it sounds..snacky foods........ momma's going down to her daughters....... :crazy:.as long as i dont have to go!!!!!!! :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 17 here this morning. Just supposed to be in the 20s again today. Snowed on and off most of the day yesterday. Sure doesn't seem like mid April here. Wife and I had movie day yesterday. Plan today is to smoke a turkey for supper. Also will cut some firewood too. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here this morning and hope to see 34 today..  got a few things to do today, all small things..  I like that!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Also the kid made it to Fargo and delivered his load just after 5 last night. So now he gets to be home for a few days.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I wondered how he was doing JB.  So he is driving semi for someone then.  Has he always done that?  I see a lot of stuff floating downriver.  Lots of ice and some lumber.  SO the river is coming up.  Maybe the Forks are breaking up.  If it comes up a lot it cleans all of the deadfalls off the islands and shorelines.  It ends up out on the lake.  Once when on a launch there was a big floatilla of logs right in the gap and I had to drive whilst the Captain tried to keep the logs away from the prop.  Kind of exciting.  I will drag my heart attack buddies 4x8 fish house up today and put it on my new trailer and bring it up to his house for him.  I will also take the skis off our house and pull it up to the yard too.  Will be a fun deal with the Ranger this time.  I am sure Cooper will help along with Buddy.  Not much else going on here so far.  You all have a good day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I wondered how he was doing JB.  So he is driving semi for someone then.  Has he always done that?  I see a lot of stuff floating downriver.  Lots of ice and some lumber.  SO the river is coming up.  Maybe the Forks are breaking up.  If it comes up a lot it cleans all of the deadfalls off the islands and shorelines.  It ends up out on the lake.  Once when on a launch there was a big floatilla of logs right in the gap and I had to drive whilst the Captain tried to keep the logs away from the prop.  Kind of exciting.  I will drag my heart attack buddies 4x8 fish house up today and put it on my new trailer and bring it up to his house for him.  I will also take the skis off our house and pull it up to the yard too.  Will be a fun deal with the Ranger this time.  I am sure Cooper will help along with Buddy.  Not much else going on here so far.  You all have a good day.
dang LPS........you always have as much fun as Dotch and Roony!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know about that.  I do have a lawn chair and it does get some use.  Really gonna get some use if it ever warms up. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes LPS. He drives semi for a company out of Bemidji. He has been driving semi for about 7-8 years now. He bounces around to different companies. He does the millennial thing pretty well.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes LPS. He drives semi for a company out of Bemidji. He has been driving semi for about 7-8 years now. He bounces around to different companies. He does the millennial thing pretty well.
i have a high school buddy who's brother used to drive for an outfit out of pelican rapids mn. he told me once his brother  had a load of Jack Daniels and he was required to call in every 4 hours to make sure his load wasnt heisted!!!!!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 28* here & headed for the low 40's again. It took a while to warm up yday but we did see a little sunshine late afternoon here. Looks like my calendar is pretty open today, so just have to see what comes my way. Enjoy your day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm loafing today since I turned 67 years young. The warden and I are going to visit a couple antique shops and have supper some place.

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday, Roony.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday roony! It's OK to let the warden have her way with you just this once... :whistling: :happybday: :party3:

Mornin' gang! 26 & overcast at choretime heading for a high in the upper terdy's. Sun is supposed to come out. We shall see. Need to pick up a lamb from the locker plant then clean the Stude off and see if she'll fire up. Our first cruise is next weekend already. Need to run it through a shakedown so prolly take a short cruise tonite. Think I'll turn the heater on 1st tho. :huh: Glad to hear your son made it JB. At least he's working which is more than I can say for some. Truckers are handy guys to know.

We've got a fair number of trucking outfits here. Some of them used to haul Cool Whip out of the Birdseye plant in Waseca when it was manufactured there. There were two formulations, a high altitude formulation and a flatlander formulation. The truckers were given strict orders on which routes to take based on the formulation. One guy decided he would take a shortcut up thru the mountains as it would cut a lot of miles and time off his route. When he reached his destination, he backed up to the dock and they opened the doors on the reefer. The Cool Whip rolled out like someone squeezing a tube of toothpaste. Congratulations they told him. You just bought a load of Cool Whip!  :bonk: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm loafing today since I turned 67 years young. The warden and I are going to visit a couple antique shops and have supper some place.

You always get the good birthdays!! ;)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Roony.  Have a great day.  Dotch that is a great story..  Can learn a lot on here.  LOL 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
happy birthday roony!!!    :party3:

good to hear JB!!!   :happy1:

and yes good story Dotch!!!    :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Easter with the whole gang today at 1:00. Wife has a list of things for me to do as long as my arm so I gots to run. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:

Happy birthday roony!!!!
Heard that same story awhile back Dotch. Still funny.
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Roony!!  :party3: Hope you enjoy it!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday: :happybday: Roony!!  :happy1: like Dotch said....  :smoking: :sleazy: er.... Never mind!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning boys, i turned 55 last sunday :pouty: nobody knew :pouty: :pouty: a guys gota tell his freind he has a birthdat :crazy: :sleazy: :mooning:
Teasing!! Had a great day in grandforks with my new sons girldfreind, did some shoping. Stopped by my tatto artist to ge fit for a new tat im getting gona be along side my head. Its sunny here. Wife is in duluth. Im bachin it!! Just have cats here. Gona fry fish. Have a great weekenend
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
happy belated birthday Boar!!   have a good fish fry too!!    :happybday: :party3:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, i turned 55 last sunday :pouty: nobody knew :pouty: :pouty: a guys gota tell his freind he has a birthdat :crazy: :sleazy: :mooning:
Teasing!! Had a great day in grandforks with my new sons girldfreind, did some shoping. Stopped by my tatto artist to ge fit for a new tat im getting gona be along side my head. Its sunny here. Wife is in duluth. Im bachin it!! Just have cats here. Gona fry fish. Have a great weekenend
happy belated bud!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thanks fellers. Just gonna tiddy up around tje house. Kids are coming for the fish fry. Might play in the bike trailer, juat getting really antsy, i graduated from a 10lb retriction to 20 lbs, have a appt. With the surgeon on the 21st hope he lifts it all. Cant do much at all. But im in no pain and have a new lease on life so alls great!!
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Boar! Hope Robert got you something nice...🐟  🎂  :party3:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy belated Birthday Boar. Get boinked!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Happy birthday Roony and Boar.  :party3: :party3: :party3:

13 here this morning. Only getting into the 20's today. Ground up venison this morning. 6 lbs Venison and 6 lbs beef. Makes good hamburger for Tacos, Chili, Hotdish, and Spaghetti for supper tonight. Wife prefers straight beef for regular hamburgers. I can eat either. Especially if they are made on a grill.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks fellers. Just gonna tiddy up around tje house. Kids are coming for the fish fry. Might play in the bike trailer, juat getting really antsy, i graduated from a 10lb retriction to 20 lbs, have a appt. With the surgeon on the 21st hope he lifts it all. Cant do much at all. But im in no pain and have a new lease on life so alls great!!
  :happy1: :happy1: that great to hear...and maybe even some day you might even catch fish and/or shoot some wild game!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning: