Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901850 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are in up to 6" here but we didn't get much out of the last storm so hopefully our luck holds out.  Just got the trail cam from last winter.  Lots of does and fawns and a few coyotes coming through.  Lots of pine squirrels too.  (red squirrels) 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Easter everyone. We did dinner here yesterday so we’re a day ahead already and my taste test five minutes ago says it was a success. Looks like soup for lunch for me the next few days. :happy1:  :happy1:
mm

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure how “birthday” got in there. Spellcheck.
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: that soup looks mighty tasty!!!!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it does look good.  I liked it but it said I already did like it.  ??

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, i turned 55 last sunday :pouty: nobody knew :pouty: :pouty: a guys gota tell his freind he has a birthdat :crazy: :sleazy: :mooning:
Teasing!! Had a great day in grandforks with my new sons girldfreind, did some shoping. Stopped by my tatto artist to ge fit for a new tat im getting gona be along side my head. Its sunny here. Wife is in duluth. Im bachin it!! Just have cats here. Gona fry fish. Have a great weekenend
hey ZIGGY........how'd that fish fry go??????? :happy1: :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure is quiet here this afternoon with gunner slobbering on ribs and Mikey trying to impress his future in-laws!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tilt!!  eat and run today!!!   good food for sure!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been snowing some here too, but they dropped it back to 1 inch... we will see!!!   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well it WAS quiet. There's a squeaking noise in here again... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it WAS quiet. There's a squeaking noise in here again... :scratch:
yep Mikey's back!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
what's the hurry, got a hot date tonight!!!🤣🤣

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what's the hurry, got a hot date tonight!!!🤣🤣
it took ya an hour and a half to come up with that weak one!!!   as the movie title says "home alone"!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Had a great fry glenner! Winderful time with my 2 sons andsarah. Lori and amber are in duluth and halle with her husband. Great weekend!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I was busy!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

what ever!!  I see it's back to 1 to 3 inches of snow again...   starting to turn white all over again...  oh well..   

good for you Boar!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

what ever!!  I see it's back to 1 to 3 inches of snow again...   starting to turn white all over again...  oh well..   

good for you Boar!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I prefer the eat and run method myself, depending on the company!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

good for you Boar!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I prefer the eat and run method myself, depending on the company!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

so was ya a good boy yesterday???    :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why yes, yes I was!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our meal turned out great.  Took ham out at 125 and let it sit covered with foil and a towel for awhile.  Waiting for it to cool now and then some Dutch Apple pie with lots of Cool Whip.  I will eat lots cuz now I am afraid we may have the wrong kind and it may blow up. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Our meal turned out great.  Took ham out at 125 and let it sit covered with foil and a towel for awhile.  Waiting for it to cool now and then some Dutch Apple pie with lots of Cool Whip.  I will eat lots cuz now I am afraid we may have the wrong kind and it may blow up.

oh crips dat's funny!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Easter everyone. We did dinner here yesterday so we’re a day ahead already and my taste test five minutes ago says it was a success. Looks like soup for lunch for me the next few days. :happy1:  :happy1:

looks like darn good soup!!!!   did ya help the wife make it!!??     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Glenn wanted me to ask!!!   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

If it hasn't been over 5000' Barry you should be fine... :rotflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Il9q397lL0 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman

looks like darn good soup!!!!   did ya help the wife make it!!??     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Glenn wanted me to ask!!!

Nope 100% her cooking. I would have tossed some barley in it. Tastes great, I’ve had two bowls full so far.
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope 100% her cooking. I would have tossed some barley in it. Tastes great, I’ve had two bowls full so far.

hey barley is good!!  I add that too!!!   I ate way to much today too!!   but it all tasted so good!!!   ham, turkey, develed eggs, cheesy taters and salads !!!!!!  30  plus folks there!!!  good lord!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see now the winds are starting to pick up here...   all the way thru tomorrow too!!    :thumbs:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Minot got another 10 inches today. 47 inches since Wednesday. No travel in NW North Dakota again.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Minot got another 10 inches today. 47 inches since Wednesday. No travel in NW North Dakota again.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

oh man dat suks Ken...   :thumbs:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wife talked to someone who told her that calving has been nuts out that way. Guys who don't generally have their cows indoors are emptying out their shops and machine sheds & stuffing them inside for shelter. Bet that's a real blast trying to get them in there considering a lot of those cows have never seen the inside of a building before. I don't know how those cow-calf guys do it.  :confused:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
My son in law's parents north of Minot are having calves now. My grand daughter's each have a cow there. One of them had a calf this morning.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.