Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952454 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  JB I will check that out.  I have 3 6' x 8' sections of floating dock and then the 32' roll in dock that leads up to the floater.  I will check that idea out.  They put the threaded parts into the vinyl at the factory.  Sure would be nice to have whips but when I asked they said they haven't seen anyone do it.  ???  I appreciate all of you guys help too!  Looks like we may get some moisture here today but doesn't look like as much as they were saying yesterday.  I don't have a lot going on today and that is ok with me.  I got my Ranger back yesterday.  They only had it for an hour.  The winch remotes they had given me to install had the wiring harnesses wired wrong.  Nice to have it working.  I see it dried out some here last night so I hope we don't get much moisture today.  Let's turn those fans on again JB.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good morning, a cloudy 34 this morning in International Falls right now. Rain / snow they say for today at some point.

Had a guy with a skid steer dig my trailer out last night so I can pick up the trike tomorrow. Checked it over this morning and discovered a broken plug so i'll be fixing that this morning. It's always something it seems.

Have a great day!!
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......looks like it could rain any minute here!!!! oh well!!!!! at least its starting to warm up.......before ya know it we will be whining its to hot and dry!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well today my FW and i are celebrating 32 years od wedded bliss!!!!!!!!  :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: off to La Casita for supper tonight!!! :happy1: i'd say its a step up from 2 years ago on our 30th, when it was drive through from Hardees!!!! :confused: :crazy: :doofus: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to her Glenn!!!   and you too!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

lite rain here now...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
32 years? That women should be nominated for Sainthood.   :happy1:   Congrats have a great meal and enjoy the evening or until you fall asleep at 8.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
32 years? That women should be nominated for Sainthood.   :happy1:   Congrats have a great meal and enjoy the evening or until you fall asleep at 8.   :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks......and she mostly knew what she was getting herself into when she said yes!!! :sleazy: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, a balmy 45* down here & that looks to be about the high for the day. Rain not starting until ~ noon today here. Might head down to Sam's in Waterloo today & probably stop at the "Save Big $" store too. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What is a FW?  Man that is a quick turn around on your trike Dutch.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Favorite
Wife!!!!!!!!!!

:happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh I thought it mean future wife and that you weren't keeping us in the loop.  Have a good night with her!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh I thought it mean future wife and that you weren't keeping us in the loop.  Have a good night with her!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw......i'm to old to start over!!!! :rotflmao: besides i got this one pretty much trained!!!!! :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
"Favorite" Wife  means you have some that aren't your favorite.
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/22, 08:19:33 AM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Favorite" Wife  means you have some that aren't your favorite.
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: nope!!!!! :rotflmao: its something i picked up guys like to refer to there wives on a different site.

do however have an EX.......but.......meh wont go there!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Yes I thought so also. He surprised me that it would be so quick. According to him he jumped it in line because he had another coming to Minnesota this week and mine filled the trailer. At the present pace I should be able to ride it by the 4th of July,   :doah:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't ya put a ski in front?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Rain supposed to be moving in late morning & continuing thru the afternoon hours. At least the ground wasn't froze this a.m. so baby steps. Not a lot of anything too pressing today. Read the Albert's Leaf Trbunal. See how many dead people are in it so I know how pressing pussy willow harvest is. Hopefully the male bushes have kicked in since my last wetland visit. Plop another round bale in the lot tonite and start looking around for a few small squares as nearby as possible. Hopefully it warms up and we can start to wean some ewes & lambs soon.

Happy Anniversary glenn & Smurfette! Your knives are in the mail.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

so why do i think Mikey has something to do with this  :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and thanks!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing pretty good here.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Went out to get the paper and do a few things, got in just as it started to rain!! :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 37 and no rain yet..  it's showing on the radar all around us.  going to Alex this this morning and see where the prices of goods are today!!   so Mark, is that Spruce creek getting the fish??  got to thinking about that and that was the one I thought of...   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

That's correct Mike. We're going in at Spruce Hill Park and stocking along there.
Congrats on the anniversary glenn. You are taking her to an eating place that you have to leave a tip after your meal, right? :rotflmao: Have a great day glenn and everyone else....later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Snowing pretty good here.

Just started here. Small flakes, looks like t's coming from the south.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 37 and no rain yet..  it's showing on the radar all around us.  going to Alex this this morning and see where the prices of goods are today!!   so Mark, is that Spruce creek getting the fish??  got to thinking about that and that was the one I thought of...   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

That's correct Mike. We're going in at Spruce Hill Park and stocking along there.
Congrats on the anniversary glenn. You are taking her to an eating place that you have to leave a tip after your meal, right? :rotflmao: Have a great day glenn and everyone else....later.... :happy1: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to you and the Misses Glenn!!! Enjoy your dinner tonight.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: thanks everyone!! Looking forward to the meal!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

so why do i think Mikey has something to do with this  :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and thanks!!!!! :happy1:

nope!!  not this time anyway!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not sure where to post this but while in town I decided to get some more tempo for the spiders and other bugs...   sticker shock on it!!!   from $40.00 to $58.95 for the same amount!!!  breaks down to $1.50 a gallon but that is a huge jump!!!   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm late to the party as usual,  congrats to you 2 Glenn!! Afternoon peoples,  44 with rain but I do see a break in it to fire up the grill, momma marinated some chicken ties in some sorta concoction with bourbon so it's gotta be good. Anywho best get at it... See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks  all. awe gawd i'm full!!!!!! La Casita gives ya a good plate of food for a good price. our bill was 34 bucks......no alcohol was consumed.........now off to bigger better things........... :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: more then likely a nap!!!!! :pouty: