Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950576 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that a Mexican place Glenn? 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is the Rapids today.  Today I am on the west side of the river not on the east side bluffs. There may still be some rabbit turds still there.  LOL 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is the Rapids today.  Today I am on the west side of the river not on the east side bluffs. There may still be some rabbit turds still there.  LOL 

black jelly beans!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 35 here today. Seen 39 for a high, but not sure if that happened already. Boy the rapids are sure a lot different than last year LPS. Don't think we will be seeing the sturgeon this year. Got our property statement from the county yesterday for the 2023 market value. Holy snikees. The value magically went up $57,000 at the snap of there fingers. And then of course the homestead credit was cut in half. Did you see a big increase on yours to LPS? Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a goo done boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Good mornin folks,  up early JB....eh?  property values ugh,just another state money grab adding to our 9billion tax nest egg the state will sit on,at this rate we'll be over 12 billion by next spring.

Yesterday sure was a gully washer here in central minnesewta,cool and damp out the door but the sun feels great and will hopefully dry things out until tomorrow when more rain moves in.

Good day to all.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 33 here and hope to see 46 today..  don't have the rain gauge out yet so not sure how much rain we got..  refilled the bird bath for me!!  Mom and Pop wood ducks walking in the yard now..   :happy1:  got a few things to do today so that will be fun..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes JB ours went up $34,000 and our homestead credit went down $3,000.  What is up with that.  Not sure if making a call will help or not.  Looks windy out.  The dogs were just bugging us to go out and we both said no.  Well then we let them out.  At least we made them wait a minute.  LOL  34 here at the moment.  It is cutting dogs toenails day today.  Which means I have to vacuum when I am done. I may hit the grocery store or the retirement motto may kick in and I may wait till tomorrow.  We shall see.  Tired of this crappy weather.  Some sun would be nice for a change.  Have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 39* & foggy here, lookin like we'll top out in the low 60's. Made it back from Waterloo before noon yday, so we beat the rain. Got a little packing to do & a couple errands to run as we're hitting the road again tomorrow early. No more now, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Morning.....35 here this morning. shooting for 45. supposed to be the first 70 day since last year on Saturday. But Thunderstorms all day.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 36 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. Was some frost on top of the round bale I put in the lot last nite. .26" of rain recorded in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch & .27" in Bugtussle. Had to find the ground out in the electric fence last nite so did the dollar tour in the Gator. More pussy willows requested so best harvest some this afternoon. Looks like a beautiful day in store but it's sounds like rain for tomorrow & thunderstorms Sat. Figures. Car cruise to Faribault Sat. :rolleyes: May have to take the Buick instead. Not forecast to be a washout but farmers are starting to get listless. They need old-fashioned livestock again. Always something to do. No time to be listless. :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welp, one more step closer to spring!!   just got the Harley home...  a little cool for the ride, 39 degrees, so sure glad it's a short ride!!!   felt good to ride it it again!!!    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
welp, one more step closer to spring!!   just got the Harley home...  a little cool for the ride, 39 degrees, so sure glad it's a short ride!!!   felt good to ride it it again!!!    :happy1:
fix the heater!!! :rotflmao: :mooning: :toast: :nerd:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
He's trying. He's doing his sun dance.  ;) :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Hoping the rain holds off until 3 or 4 today so we can toss some trouts in the creek without getting too wet. My new driveway might dry out too, it's a mess now and has been for the past three weeks. Have a great day all, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have fun Mark!!  40 here and no rain yet, hope to see 49 today and sounds like some wind again the next couple days too...  got a few things to finish today along with a couple other things too..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Gooten morgan folks,

nice temp wise out the door 45 degrees but low clouds,lite steady rain,should really green things up,warmer tomorrow sounds like,herd 70ish...we shall see.

safe weekend to all~

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 34 here with some rain and snow. Heading for 39 today. Close to 50 tomorrow here. Supposed to rain and snow here for the next 3 days. Maybe the rain will start to work on the ice some. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
41 here this morning. Rain off and on all day, tonight , and tomorrow. 70 tomorrow.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ditto to JB's weather report.  Raining now.  Steady but lightly.  Just put the rain gauge back up.  It is muddy as heck in the driveway and of course where I dug in the utilities to our campground.  I am tired of wiping the dogs down so got everything out of our entryway and they can lay there until they are dry.  We used to do that with other dogs but Cooper is different.  LOL  It took extra precautions with him.  No boots, gloves, dog food container etc. or he may create havoc. Will see how it works.  I can't do much today yet.  Big puddles everywhere so just another boring day inside.  Sure wish the frost would go out.  That would help.  Well I will make the most of it.  Need to get some groceries so we get to go for a ride.  You all stay dry and have a good Friday.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....sure is nice and quiet since gunners on his way to Inger!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not raining at the moment but it had rained earlier...... sounds like a wet windy couple days!!!!!!! got the boat home yesterday......so todays garage project is to unload all my summer stuff in there, get batteries in and then start reloading it with stuff i need to take to the cabin!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea put another batch of nords in pickling solution last night!!!!!! num nun!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morn, had a hip check up yes ter day and alls good!! Ate ate olive garden, nice change.raimy here, gonna set some beaver traps on sunday. Bye
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 47 and light rain at choretime, heading for a high in the low 60's. Off and on rain likely. It poured this a.m., thunderstorm knocked the satellite out after chores. .06" at the ranch at 7:30 a.m. & .76" in Bugtussle just before 9 when the gauge could be read without getting drenched. Afeared that pretty much put the kibosh on fieldwork anytime soon. Glad I harvested pussy willows last nite. Hafta watch where you drive in the wetland today methinks. I did see a pair of wood ducks come off the pond & putz around the field next door so avian flu didn't get them all.  :cool:

Good news boar and good luck on letting the trouts go markn!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get all the pussy...willows. it poured at home. Yesterday I saw a froggy hopping across my yard. Took that as a sign of spring. A year ago we were eating asparagus but no sign of it yet this year.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morn, had a hip check up yes ter day and alls good!! Ate ate olive garden, nice change.raimy here, gonna set some beaver traps on sunday. Bye
:happy1: :happy1: good to hear bud........ any restrictions yet???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get all the pussy...willows. it poured at home. Yesterday I saw a froggy hopping across my yard. Took that as a sign of spring. A year ago we were eating asparagus but no sign of it yet this year.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea ole dotch......he has it all!!!!!!! :evil: :sleazy:

i went out to my aspargus patch yesterday and cleaned off all the old stems and put some fertilizer on them. sometimes i wonder if its even worth putting feritlizer down, them roots are pretty deep!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully I got pussy...willow harvest done for the season. Can see the rhubarb from the house now. It's coming along s-l-o-w-l-y. Speaking of frogs, the western chorus frogs were starting to get it cranked up last nite. I should go down by the pond while it's still warm tomorrow nite. Sound should be almost deafening.  :shocked:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I love listening to them!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I love listening to them!
same here, nuttin more relaxing after a hard day at the cabin and listening to the frogs as it gets dark!!!!

Earlier I went out and put the rain gauge up, noticed our rubarb just poked out of the ground. Doesn't help it's on the north side of the little shed. I did notice the sediums in the flower patch doubled in size the past few days. Not there 1/2 high!🥴 :rotflmao: