Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901104 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly LPS. How did you know.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: It is a Yamaha 9.9. If they ordered one from Yamaha it would take 6 months to get. So I did some online searching last weekend.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Faribault I would guess LaCannes & Yamaha.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 and lite rain at choretime, heading for a high in the upper 50's. .26" of rain at the ranch with the Bugtussle reading to come later when I get to town. My Saturday feed & grocery run is on tap for today along with whatever else I can find to do. Found out yesterday my kindly neighbor took down some trees at the pasture that he was concerned were going to land on the fence. Odd. Not sure where that might've been. I think he was probably just bored, wanted to smoke his pipe and get away from his wife. Along with the trees, he took out about 500' of my electric fence. Now I've gotta contend with that mess. He did something like this last year when he decided to "help me out" by putting the panels up inside the barn for me. Trouble was he put them up off the ground so high the sheep could crawl underneath them! :doah: Took a couple hours to fix that gem. Gonna hafta tell him not to do me any more favors!  :angry: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........ahhhh back to a flush toilet!!!! :evil: :rolleyes: :happy1: :happy1:

raining here also!!!!!!!!!got garage things i can do!!!!!!!!

LPS.......that rain up there gotta be doing some damage to the ice...........hope its doing the same around the cabin!!!!!!! :happy1:
Not much rain here yet, yesterday either. :rolleyes: Mid-morning  to mid-afternoon looks like the heaviest here. Still quite a bit of ice down at the little bridge yesterday too. :pouty:
« Last Edit: April 04/30/22, 01:40:56 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :mooning:just noticed the newest member is another leech!!! :shocked: :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
huh??   2 of them!!!    :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I haven't noticed yet.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I haven't noticed yet.
this leech is listed as the latest member but under last active says never. Hope he/ participates!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bigfoot
our current leech's real inner self??? :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I bet he's been doing those Jack Lynch beef jerky ads all this time!  :shocked:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet he's been doing those Jack Lynch beef jerky ads all this time!  :shocked:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Aloha forum fellas,  it's been a great ride this past week but hate to say it we have to get back to the mainland tomorrow.  The islanders out here are AWESOME,  so courteous and willing to do anything for us pale white folk. Spent 4 nights in Waikiki which I mentioned before was crazy busy, but the wife needed to see. The last 4 nights were on the north shore, which  is more relaxed with still lots to do, we ran a SxS yesterday thru the mountains where parts of several movies and t.v. series were filmed Jurassic being one . Did some kayaking in one of the bays which had lots of big green sea turtles that came up to check us out. Sat balcony side this morning and watched a pod of Humpback whales go by, that is neat. Dotch would be checking out all the cool birds around here, the history of this island is another story by itself.  Anywho I'm looking forward to getting home but not filling the rental car tomorrow at 5.27 a gallon.. best run...See ya!!

« Last Edit: May 05/01/22, 01:41:32 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds fun Bobber!!!   40 and might go up 2 degrees!!!  still a light rain/mist out there too...   1.5 inches of rain in the gauge too...  not much going on today and I'm ok with that!!   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
37 here in International Falls. Lots of standing water in the driveway and yard. Still have snowbanks in the back but they took a real beating yesterday.
They are talking about possible flooding here like back in 13  or 14. Worried about docks floating away. Apparently the gates of the dam at Kettle Falls are open lowering Nam & Kab. The gates here are partially closed yet keeping Barry from flooding and floating away. More water flowing into Rainy then they can let out. Not a good thing. Still looking like rain here this morning.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Bobb thanks so much for the synopsis of Hawaii.  We have never been but fun to think about.  37 here and we have over 1 1/4" for the weekend so far.  The river must have come up some cuz there is some wood coming downriver again.  We had a fun shopping trip yesterday and drove past Dutchy's place.  I would have stopped in but 2 hot long legged blondes were just walking in and they looked very classy.  They had an Old Milwaukee Light Cooler cooler with them.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I am pretty much going to do the Mikey thing today.  Mayhaps there will be some ribs on the smoker just to be doing something all afternoon.  That is the key to a relaxing afternoon.  Just put ribs on the smoker.   :sleazy:  I see it is raining lightly again.  Too wet to do anything outside too.  Man the Rapids is just blasting.  Can't hardly talk when down by it cuz it is so loud. Well have a great day all of you. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for that report on the dams Dutch.  I always wonder what is going on over there. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for that report on the dams Dutch.  I always wonder what is going on over there.
i'm waiting to here a report of those 2 blondes with the ol swill cooler!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i know dutchy doenst have much class when it comes to beer......but didnt think he go that low!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.......raining here too!!!!!! yesterday early afternoon i checked we had about an 1/2 inch!!!!! got the garage cleaned up and oil changed on the truck.today momma's car gets clean oil!!!!!! a trip to st cloud to as long as its raining!!!!!

boober...........ya didnt get one of them battery powered cars???? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: have a safe venture coming back to reality bud!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 38* with some light rain as well. We may hit 40* later. Worked on our snow moving equipment a little yday. That will be going out to the boat shed pretty soon. Not much else now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 35 and raining here. We have 1.2" of rain so far for the weekend. With all that water coming into the lake it has to be coming up. That should help to melt it to one would think. Not sure what today will bring yet. But have a good one boys.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42, gray, damp & drizzle at choretime, heading for a high in the mid-40's. .39" of rain recorded at the ranch. Feeling a little punky today. Was exposed to COVID last week, again, so am keeping a low profile. My sense of taste and smell is blunted but not gone altogether so that has me a little nervous. A bunch of stuff going on this next week for both of us so we don't need to get sick. There's been a cold going around that behaves a lot like this so hopefully a full day of Gunsmoke and Bonanza reruns will take care of it.   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Dotch. Hopefully that nips it in the bud for you. We never lost our taste or smell when we had it.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
By the way, I was kidding about the hot blondes walking into Dutch's house.  FYI

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Dotch, Jim has allergies kicking his arse the last week and so have folks with colds...  it's all out there... 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I’ll put out my rain gauge so maybe it’ll quit raining for awhile.
Bobber, them gas stations on the islands must get their gas from the terminal here in Alexandria. Just got home from Hinkley and gas in the St. Cloud area was 3.73 and in Alexandria it’s still 3.89. Thanks again Alex Gas Cartel. Have a great Sunday everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I seen $3.64 last week in Sartell area...  but it was pre pay...  how do you fill the tank that way???   

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I seen $3.64 last week in Sartell area...  but it was pre pay...  how do you fill the tank that way???

Go inside, hand them a hundred, pump your gas , go inside and get enough for a free bottle of water as change.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
in the truck, yuppers!!   car not as bad...

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ha, I slap down a hundo and my truck says "that's all you got".  My truck has a 36 gallon tank so a hundred won't fill it.  I have to find the pumps that don't shut off at $100 or it's a pain to fill up.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I’ll put out my rain gauge so maybe it’ll quit raining for awhile.
Bobber, them gas stations on the islands must get their gas from the terminal here in Alexandria. Just got home from Hinkley and gas in the St. Cloud area was 3.73 and in Alexandria it’s still 3.89. Thanks again Alex Gas Cartel. Have a great Sunday everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
well then ya'all dont wanna fill up in cold spring...the cartel here has it at 3.99.

got back a bit from st cloud, think everyones mothers brothers cousins and SIL's where there!!!!!!!! :doah: :confused: she was cute though!! :smoking: :sleazy:

walking out of FF some little blonde gal was using language that make a sailor blush!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: