Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901733 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Think I’ll put out my rain gauge so maybe it’ll quit raining for awhile.
Bobber, them gas stations on the islands must get their gas from the terminal here in Alexandria. Just got home from Hinkley and gas in the St. Cloud area was 3.73 and in Alexandria it’s still 3.89. Thanks again Alex Gas Cartel. Have a great Sunday everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
well then ya'all dont wanna fill up in cold spring...the cartel here has it at 3.99.

got back a bit from st cloud, think everyones mothers brothers cousins and SIL's where there!!!!!!!! :doah: :confused: she was cute though!! :smoking: :sleazy:

walking out of FF some little blonde gal was using language that make a sailor blush!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Next time stop her and ask her to explain in detail what she was talking about. Her mother must be very proud.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did ya cheer her on??    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dutchy..........oh hell no......she looked ready to hurt someone.

mikey.........i know better then to egg on a blonde thats pissed to the hilt!!!!!! :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
For some reason I can cuss like a sailor. (and I do) But it bothers the hell out of me when a women does it. Does that make me sexist?    :scratch:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
40 here now. Got 1 inch of rain yesterday and last night. Time to warm up and get in the garden.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
For some reason I can cuss like a sailor. (and I do) But it bothers the hell out of me when a women does it. Does that make me sexist?    :scratch:
no.you ans i were brought up there suppose to nice and polite.......obviously some missed the memo!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

it usually doesnt bother me a few slip out but this one went all out!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: kinda surprised me!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
40 here now. Got 1 inch of rain yesterday and last night. Time to warm up and get in the garden.
i spent a couple hours outside....mostly in the garage but that windy was unfriendly. i had an 1 1/2 inches!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya if they at least act sort of lady like it is a positive thing.   

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Get feeling better quickly Dotch!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I’ll put out my rain gauge so maybe it’ll quit raining for awhile.
Bobber, them gas stations on the islands must get their gas from the terminal here in Alexandria. Just got home from Hinkley and gas in the St. Cloud area was 3.73 and in Alexandria it’s still 3.89. Thanks again Alex Gas Cartel. Have a great Sunday everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
well then ya'all dont wanna fill up in cold spring...the cartel here has it at 3.99.

got back a bit from st cloud, think everyones mothers brothers cousins and SIL's where there!!!!!!!! :doah: :confused: she was cute though!! :smoking: :sleazy:

walking out of FF some little blonde gal was using language that make a sailor blush!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: She wasn't looking your way by any chance, was she??  :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:            ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 here and heading for 40 today. Ended up with 1.25" of rain total for the weekend. We can tell now that the lake is on the rise. The water along the shore line is over the ice that is froze to the bottom. Probably a foot of water on top of the ice. With all the water coming into the lake and the rain the ice was starting to darken yesterday. Supposed to get well into the 50s by the end of the week. That will feel nice. Not much else here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all,gloomy monday,hopefully the sun will show and dry things out.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Still have puddles from the rains but not as bad as they were.  The dogs aren't coming in as muddy as they were.  Thank goodness for that.  Tired of wiping their feet.  Like JB said warmer weather is in the near future and I can't wait.  Not much going on today.  Will putz around here and sweep out the garage again. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 34 here and not very cloudy  and hoping for the mid 40's today..  got a few things to do today..  some even outside...   tomorrow morning I have an appt. to have my eye's checked, that's always fun.....   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 34* early & we may make 45*. We had some light snow comin down as we were having breakfast. The temps with the rain & the wind made it feel a bit raw here yday. I see mid-60's in our 10 day & that will sure feel nice. Got a couple little things to get me started today & we'll go from there. 'Bout it here, hopin your Monday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. Got a call from the Care Center that Mom's condition has changed. I took off work and am sitting by her. Saw one little sprig of asparagus poking out of the ground this morning. Not balmy out but since it's light I like to wander around outside when having my morning coffee.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope she will be ok roony...   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hoping for the best for your Mom Roony!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I font know what is best for her
 Its been a long haul. Thanks

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear that.  Tough days.  I do hope you all find peace.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn Roony.  Nothing but good thoughts for you and your Mom. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the mid to upper 40's. .01" of rain in the gauge at the ranch from after it was read yesterday. Been doctoring a lamb with some odd symptoms. Gave it some Draxxin at choretime that did very little. Within an hour it was laying on its side in the lot thrashing its legs where everyone can see so dragged it back inside. Checked on it before noon & suspect it may have a vitamin E deficiency. Had some vitamin E that's been expired a while so upped the dose & rolled the dice. Not out anything. Feeling semi-miserable myself. Worst thing is the chills between the doses of Tylenol once it wears off. I can still taste & smell but both senses are blunted. Still coughing too so see how we feel after lunch. Prolly call the clinic & see what they think. If it's 'rona, would be nice to shorten the duration. I got stuff to do.

Hoping for the best for your Mom roony. Been a tough haul. Be thinkin' of ya this afternoon bud.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch I would recommend honey in brandy but don't know what to do with gin.  A few straight shots maybe.  Hope you can kick that crud!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the mid to upper 40's. .01" of rain in the gauge at the ranch from after it was read yesterday. Been doctoring a lamb with some odd symptoms. Gave it some Draxxin at choretime that did very little. Within an hour it was laying on its side in the lot thrashing its legs where everyone can see so dragged it back inside. Checked on it before noon & suspect it may have a vitamin E deficiency. Had some vitamin E that's been expired a while so upped the dose & rolled the dice. Not out anything. Feeling semi-miserable myself. Worst thing is the chills between the doses of Tylenol once it wears off. I can still taste & smell but both senses are blunted. Still coughing too so see how we feel after lunch. Prolly call the clinic & see what they think. If it's 'rona, would be nice to shorten the duration. I got stuff to do.

Hoping for the best for your Mom roony. Been a tough haul. Be thinkin' of ya this afternoon bud.
Prolly the rona. Sounds similar to what we had when we had it. The chills and headache were the worse part about it.  Hope you feel better soon!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers...gotz some OT in. helping put up there little hut for garden stuff. not sure what i'm gonna do this afternoon, getting the ground ready to replant grass seeds is overrated!!!! :surrender: :doah:

Roony....hope all the best for you and your ma!!!!!

dotch......get better  :happy1: i actually thought you where to onery to get sick!!!!!!!! :nerd:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Typical union thug, looking for overtime when he only works 2 days a week.   :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  back in our time zone. We left last night just in time to see the sunset in air and seen it rise again just before we landed.  Ya that's sounds like the vid Dotch,  get better pal. Hoping for the best for your mom also Roony. After a quick 3 hr snooze to try to get back on track I got the garden ready for tilling,  hopefully it dries a bit, the patio furniture is out and the outside water is turned on. Sure wish I didn't take the advice of only covering the top of the A/C unit, dang dog pissed on it all winter and the bottom fins are all corroded and soft.. oh well.  Anywho I'm ready for something not out to eat...See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Typical union thug, looking for overtime when he only works 2 days a week.   :rotflmao:
dang right!!! Minnows and leeches ain't cheap!!! :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And not to mention the boat gas. That will be really expensive.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got tested for 'rona this afternoon. Gal at Mayo who pulled the test was fairly confident based on what I told her it was the Chinese flu. Haven't got any results yet. Giving it a blast with VSOP & cappuccino tonite. Might not cure it but sure does help with the chills.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)