Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901736 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glad to hear you are feeling better Dotch. Did the wife get it too? How is she doing if she did?
he did say the pussy willow harvest is over....so he might be sleeping out in the barn again  :scratch: :scratch: so she should be safe!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hey....Mikey said it!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did I read this right Glenn.  You are going to rent a 12' ladder? What is that, half the price of buying one?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Buy the darn thing so it is there for the wife to clean windows as needed.  You could even rent yours out then.   :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Did I read this right Glenn.  You are going to rent a 12' ladder? What is that, half the price of buying one?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Buy the darn thing so it is there for the wife to clean windows as needed.  You could even rent yours out then.   :rotflmao:

You know dem union thugs Barry, he probably has some extortion scheme down at the rental joint.   :rotflmao:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I recently bought a little giant ladder. High priced but a lot cheaper than having the warden get hurt.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: glenn, glenn, glenn...all this time off has given me more time to think of things to stuff in a box with yer name on it.  :rotflmao:

Yep, the Mrs. has it too. Her symptoms are about a day behind mine altho she claims she can still taste and smell. Me not so much. I can taste a hint of sweet, salty and bitter but that's about it. Ate a big hunk of raw onion with horseradish on a leftover burger last nite. Nuthin'. This strain must be really contagious. The guy who brought it into our office got it from his son and daughter in law who came down from the TC last week. His wife got it too. 

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yep, it's like 6 bucks for 6 hours .

Yeah wife up on a ladder, that ain't gonna happen!!! I have a 6ft ladder and am extension ladder. Tried the extension ladder yesterday and with the bigger windows I have to do yet, I see trouble!!

It's about all of need a taller ladder for as I haven't needed one in the past!!!

I'm  getting a step ladder!!
« Last Edit: May 05/04/22, 09:58:26 AM by glenn57 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,happy "cinco de mayo" load up on taco's for lunch...

another dandy day on tap weather wise.Enjoy it.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
41 here this morning. 60's today for a cgange. No frost forecasted for the next 10 days. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37 here and heading for 60. It was a nice one yesterday. I could hear the frogs going to town last night. Finally got warm enough for them. And this morning I heard a wild turkey gobbling across the road. I couldn't believe it. They must be moving further north. I have not put eyes on it yet, but it would be cool to see more of them around. Da wild managed to rebound in game 2 and play well last night.  :happy1: Hopefully they can keep that up. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 42 here and a slight chance of rain..  going for the low 60's here too!!  yahoo!!  and the long range is looking good too as Ken states!!!   got a couple appts in Alex this morning and after that just get things done around here..   have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a little frost last night and it's gonna be a dandy day today.  The river is still way up and lot's of stuff is coming down again.  Big dead trees and lots of smaller crud so that must be from way back up on the Forks.  I heard that the Rapid River crested the other day.  Well had the wife's Impala scanned the other day.  It said fuel injector circuit problem.  We will bring it in and drop it off at with our guy this morning and pick it up after she is done working. I texted our other guy and told he we are ready to get our camper out.  He is not real quick on the comeback so waiting to hear from him.  The wife has tomorrow off so she is gonna be in the mood for fire tonight.  LOL  Have a great day boys!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
About 10 years ago I was driving a gravel truck for the County and saw a turkey in the ditch over by the Mt. Carmel church JB.  The guys said it must have been one someone raised.  I always wondered about that.  Never saw it again.  I would like to see them here too.  There are some positives to climate change too. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
38 this morning in International Falls. Burned sticks and crap from the flower garden yesterday morning then took the trike for a shakedown cruise. 70 miles and everything seems to work. Littlefork river is to the top of the banks and looks like chocolate milk. Lots of water headed North.

The Cenex station on the junction of 11 & 71 had diesel at $5.59 yesterday.   :pouty:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
About 10 years ago I was driving a gravel truck for the County and saw a turkey in the ditch over by the Mt. Carmel church JB.  The guys said it must have been one someone raised.  I always wondered about that.  Never saw it again.  I would like to see them here too.  There are some positives to climate change too.
I seen some Turkeys around there about that same time too. That is how they get started in an area though is by being released. Ya, Dutch diesel went up to $5.39 here in Warroad yesterday. Sicking.  :angry2:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 34* early & we may get close to 70*. Had to stop at the bank in DR yday so we weren't on our usual schedule, but it was kind of busy everywhere we stopped in GR. So nice out that we had to find some outdoor stuff to do when we got back out here too. I took the wheeler down to the nearby Bowstring access to check it out & found no open water over there yet either. Got a few irons in the fire, so I better roll. Enjoy your day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. Sorta overdid it yesterday so taking it easy today. Got a lot done tho. Put out all the solar lights, raked a good chunk of the backyard, cleaned the peony bed up, cleaned out the flower bed by the house, & got the birdbath in place after scrubbing it up good. Almost got a bug up my@$$ and planted some cannas. Just a little too tacky yet. Starting to look like spring around here tho. Next week sounds like a major warm up. About time.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Dotch,

Full of peaz n vinegar for having the virus,good for you,most folks claim they're weak and sleep alot when they have the virus.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A nice day like yesterday couldn't be spent inside sleeping unless I was on my death bed. One of the first decent one's we've had in a long time. Today it's back to SSDD. Gray, cloudy, dampish and sprinkles. Not as easy to get motivated. May take a nap later if people leave me alone long enough. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers......gonna be a busy day.....best get rollin.

i havent seen many turkeys asi havent been out and about much lately....but i talk to a bunch here!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There's that squeaking sound again... :scratch:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
There's that squeaking sound again... :scratch:
I thought it was the biggest turkey of all gobbling.  ;) :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :confused: oh youz guyz!!! :surrender: :surrender:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIf!! 39 here and heading for around 60 again. Seen 70 when we were in Roseau last night.  :happy1: Also seen Gas is $3.89 and diesel is $5.14 in Roseau. Almost always cheaper than Warroad.  :crazy: We are going to day trip it down to Isanti tomorrow to help the SIL unload some old semi trailers of their dads that she sold. Da wife and BIL are also going to pull their sister off to the side right away and get her nailed down on what the plan is with the property and all the stuff. Have a feeling we won't be helping much after that conversation. But, we shall see. At least it won't be a waisted trip. I will pick up the new kicker motor for the boat at the daughter's so the dealer can install it. Well, one more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
TGIF once again,this week seemed to fly by,another glorious day on tap,shootin for 70,might break down and run my vehicle thru the pay car wash this mornin,then a coat of paint sealer later today,little panfishing towards evening,fresh gills/crappie for dinner,life is good.

Safe weekend to all.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'll spend part of the morning praying the Twins Correa's hand injury isn't bad.
Then will unwrap the boat in the backyard. I think it will dry out enough that I can get back there to pull it out tomorrow.

Thunderbird Lodge opens up for the season today so I might take the trike for a putt to see how the ice is coming and have a soda.

Suppose to be one of those why we live up here kind of day.     :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 41 this morning and looking for 67 today..  did my best so soak up lots of vitamin D yesterday and plan to do so today too..  just finish up getting ready for the son and his family to come up this afternoon..  it will be nice to see them!!   have a good day all!!   and enjoy the blue skies!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sounds like everyone is enjoying this weather.  I got the camper all set up in our spot.  Sure nice to have electric and cable right there.  Didn't hook the water up yet.  Need to make a short hose for it.  Had a nice fire last night too.  More fun today. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 36* @ 1st peek & we're headed towards 70* again today. Pulled our boat out, put the earmuffs on her, & she started on the 1st pop. :happy1: :cool: It's in the garage now as we got a new Minnkota & a new stern light to get on it. That'll be our project today, I might hang some clothes on the line as well. 'Bout it here, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
There are few things better in life than a fire, cold Grain Belt Premium while listening to the Twins on the radio.    :happy1: