Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902618 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well, back from mt trip out west. got enough from my cans to buy 2 more cases of good beer!!!!!!!!! :bow: :happybounce: :dancinred: :rotflmao:

scored another nice batch of asparagus too!!!!!!!! :happy1: but man was that sauk river high. going out that way there wasnt a boat on becker lake or the river and a sign saying HWY 22 was closed. there are 2 places i can figure there is water over the road. on the way home there were 2 boats on the river and 1 on becker. i'd imagine the river access isnt useable!!!!!

windy as all get out here. stopped by our old campground........said they had 8 inches of rain the past week!!!!!

well best go dogs are rambunctious!!!!!!!  :doofus: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Yep, we got clouds and rain here this morning, it's suppose to clear this afternoon. Good to know you get Orioles at your place, I'll put a feeder out for them. Had a Hummingbird show up yesterday and hit the feeder right away. I really like watching them.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm on my second jar of grape jelly and second batch of bird juice already. At this rate I'll need a raise or another part time job. :confused: especially with the price of sunflowers?  :doofus:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
read on some news reports we had up 87mph winds Thursday night...  no wonder so much was torn up...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No wonder you were without power for so long Mike.  It is cloudy and sprinkling here.  Windy too but not as bad as yesterday.  We still have the orioles hanging around due the wife putting the oranges and grape jelly in a feeder that holds both nicely.  They come up to the house on the hummer feeders too. Just a kick back day here.  Went for a ride and checked out the creeks and rivers.  Flowing full. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang I sure am enjoying today!!! no high winds, no storms, no rain or hail!!!!   great day!!!!    :happy1:

maybe should have had a fire, oh well another day!!!   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You mean like this!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Since you live in town can you take a leak out behind the garage Glenn.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: not sure if I can but I do!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked:              ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice quiet morning here.  I can tell the river is up some more.  Too bad they can't store all of that energy coming over the dams.  Someone figure that out will ya?  Well the Twins couldn't pull it off last night.  They used up all of their energy the night before.  We heard from my brother that the 4th season I believe of Ozarks is out so we will probably binge watch that today or at least this morning. We didn't sleep out in the camper this weekend.  Too crappy for a fire so just stayed in the house.  We will appreciate it more next weekend.  Already the 15th of May.  Summer is approaching quickly.  Have a nice day.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 45 and the sun is shining. We had sprinkles on and off all day yesterday. The lake continues to come up too. The lake is probably about a foot below the 2014 level currently. Can't wait to hear LPS saying that the river is going down. About a foot less of water and it would be just right. We went for are cruise down in Beltrami last night to see how wet things are. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Still lots of water though. Hoping they remove the road restrictions before Memorial weekend so we can go camping down there. Today will be a putz around the house kinda day. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 this morning and hope to see 68 today..  what a nice day yesterday and yes Glenn a fire like that!!  just a few small things going on today, should go for a bike ride today too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

so Glenn cause HD didn't start the picture thread it's not official??  asking for a friend!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/15/22, 06:59:58 AM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 this morning and hope to see 68 today..  what a nice day yesterday and yes Glenn a fire like that!!  just a few small things going on today, should go for a bike ride today too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

so Glenn cause HD didn't start the picture thread it's not official??  asking for a friend!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: yea apparently........but you know what they say.... :doah: there's always one dipstick in every crowd!!!!!!!!!!

morning fellers........looks like anudder nice day. got the fence aroiund the garden, need to finish wiring it up yet. take the dog back later to the granddaughters. they invited us up for supper and to see there new house!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 48* @ 1st peek & we're headed for 66*. Well, the neighbor's boat lift is in position, so all it needs now is a boat & canopy on it. Put the finishing touches on our boat project too, I think. :scratch: The mower deck is back on the Husqvarna as well. Got a few clothes out on the line already as well. Have a couple other small projects goin & the weekly run for a paper is getting close as well. No more now, have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: :pouty: yea apparently........but you know what they say.... :doah: there's always one dipstick in every crowd!!!!!!!!!!

morning fellers........looks like anudder nice day. got the fence aroiund the garden, need to finish wiring it up yet. take the dog back later to the granddaughters. they invited us up for supper and to see there new house!!!!!!!
:scratch: Sorta reminds me of Boar's football pool thread. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:               :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Supposed to get windy so everyone's got their panties in a twist about fires. Some corn starting to emerge so this week should be busy. Need to mow the backyard yet and a small chunk of El Capitan. I got Whitey started again so hopefully it'll run long enough to finish it. Talked about weaning ewes & lambs too but not sure we're up to it. Both coughing a lot yet and get tired pretty easily. Have to see what the day brings I guess.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We spent the better part of the past three days getting things out and setting up for a garage sale next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I hauled multiple pickup loads from my daughter's house. Mostly clothes (we are talking about 20 tubs of young girl's clothes) of which most were worn only a few times if at all. Lost count of shoes at well over 100 pair and I'm sure there's plenty more. If you know someone who has girls up to 10 years old, they could get some fantastic bargains here. Someone could get probably $25,000 worth of clothes for pennies on the dollar. Tons of other stuff from several other households.  I also counted at least 35 barbie dolls and many other dolls and toys. :rolleyes: 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Sorta reminds me of Boar's football pool thread. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:               :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
little different!! :pouty: since HD asked several times and in every contest to not clutter up the official picture thread to keep it clean and organized for da judges! :mooning:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :doah: I see NOTHING about OFFICIAL CONTEST PICTURE THREAD :pouty: :tut:, all I see is"post your fish pictures here" & that's exactly what Boar's done. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:          :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus: :doah: I see NOTHING about OFFICIAL CONTEST PICTURE THREAD :pouty: :tut:, all I see is"post your fish pictures here" & that's exactly what Boar's done. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:          :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :doofus: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: awe well I just checked the sign up thread. And your name isn't there so not sure why your concerned!! :confused: :pouty: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty:  :doah: Because it's FUN givin back to you what your normally dishin out!! :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:             :mooning: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 05/15/22, 12:58:47 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty:  :doah: Because it's FUN givin back to you what your normally dishin out!! :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:             :mooning: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: bring it bubba!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thanks gunner! Finnally someone with intellengence!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples,  gots home around 1 today and dang did the tree's and grass explode since I last seen last week.  Man is it wet out western MN, lots of fields have lake's in them,  our place had 5" since last Thursday.  The dock went in the weekend before and had to be raised already. Fishing was so so, lots of little male eyes were easy to find but the nicer fish wanted it slow and vertical.  Anywho , time to wind down and look forward to another week at stressville..See ya!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,another beautiful spring monday morning to kick off ther new week.

Anyone catch the "Blood Moon" last night?,I passed out early and missed it,plenty of pics this morning on the local news,but not quite the same as gawking in the sky real time.

have a great day gents.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  No didn't catch it Snow.  Wanted to but just couldn't stay up that long.  43 now with a high of 54 today.  We got the garden planted yesterday.  Even with some of those white plastic markers that a friend gave me.  Probably better water it today.  I see no rain till Wed.  Also cut up some trees that fell in the wind so got a lot done.  Felt good.  Just going to putz today.  Mayhaps sharpen chainsaws and stuff in the garage/shop.  Have a great Monday.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Almost forgot,today is "real estate tax day" for those of us that escrow property tax,tough pill to swallow knowing we tax payer's have a 9billion $ slush fund.  :angry2:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 47 and hope to see 67 today..  a very nice day yesterday, got the shingles repaired on the sheds, grass mowed and the last of the yard cleaned up from the winds..  and got a bike ride in too!!  a few more things to do today too..  and missed the moon too, have a good day all..   :happy1: