Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903401 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
LPS, did you check under the bed. I would keep the dogs close for a while.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 48* here & goin for 70* later. Sorry to hear about your mom, Roony. Finally got the boat in the water, so then I had to go out :fishing:. Only a small slimer & a perch but still nice to be out there. Sprayed some of our pretty yellow flowers :rolleyes: too. Not sure where I'll start today, there's probably some more boat time in the works though. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Another .21" of rain at the ranch so we're just over a half inch of welcome rain for the past three days. Crops look good but they're moving at a snail's pace due to the cooler than normal weather. Some farmers are getting their panties in a twist about the corn that got sawed off by the wind recently. Ah patience, grasshopper. Waiting for the sun to come out & the fields to gray off so we can get a look at things. Could be a drippy week so have to get after it when we can.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So sorry to hear the sad news Roony, I haven't been down that road yet but could only imagine, our thoughts are with you and your family.  Well another Monday in the books, good luck on that Skunk lps been sprayed before and it ain't no fun. Also keep an eye out for rust popping out in the wheel wells and rockers of your Ram. I had a few spots that I zipped with the dremel then primed today, I don't know ,great trucks but I might reconsider next time. Anywho best fire up the grill soon... See ya!!!
« Last Edit: June 06/06/22, 06:32:41 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What year is your Ram Bobb.  I haven't seen rust on the newer ones but wasn't looking that close.  I do go through the car wash often too.  I think that really helps.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
My 2014 Ram 2500 is showing signs of rust on the tailgate.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
My 2014 Ram 2500 is showing signs of rust on the tailgate.
just think what that Grain Belt does to your inners!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Grain Belt is all unicorns & roses. If you were to start drinking it you would be surprised how your disposition would improve.    :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
What year is your Ram Bobb.  I haven't seen rust on the newer ones but wasn't looking that close.  I do go through the car wash often too.  I think that really helps.
2016, as do I making sure the under side gets warshed well. Then again the city crews love dumping the chemicals down during the winter..
« Last Edit: June 06/06/22, 06:38:35 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grain Belt is all unicorns & roses. If you were to start drinking it you would be surprised how your disposition would improve.    :rotflmao:
:doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morin Gents,gloomy,damp one at that,nice steady rain last night,enough already,you folks south sure got your fill over the weekend ot looked like.

Good day to all.

PS~ Glenn n LP,curious if your pup's are shedding lately or if it's just my golden? holy smokes is he dropping his winter coat,never ending fur ball.
snow, shadow never quit shedding!!! :confused: :crazy:

Although he seems to have tapered off lately.

I'm brushing him about every other day with a thing called a furminater and shedding blade.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine is a 2016 too Bobb.  I went through a Simonson car wash that is new in Park Rapids a week ago.  Man what a good car wash.  It cost more but I will use the one that is in Bemidji now that I know how good it is.  It is by Burger King there. 

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
44 degrees in International Falls this morning, clear sky's.

It got expensive yesterday as I went and picked up (6) 8 volt batteries for the golf cart. Man those things are heavy. I unloaded them onto a waist high rolling cart I have when I got home. At least they are easy to handle now. I'll get around to installing them one of these days. Cart has a tip box on it and it's really handy for moving stuff. It use to be a groundkeepers cart I guess.

Wet spring means i'm mowing the dandelions a couple of times a week. Oh well, beats the hell out of the snow & cold we had not long ago.

Stay safe, have a great day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  45 over here at the moment.  Dr. appt at 8:30 for some shots in my back.  They really help.  We just poke around until we find the spots and that is where he gives me the shots.  Got the wood splitter out yesterday and it started on the second pull.  Our electrician is coming today to update a few things for us.  Good to get it all done.  Part of it is getting our electric part of our dual heat fixed.  Needed a new element.  Propane may be sky high this year.  Unleaded here jumped up to 4.58 the other day and yesterday it jumped up to 4.69.  The oil companies need a good throttling.  No matter what happens they need to break a record every quarter to make the record profits.  That is BS.  Remember about 10 -12 years ago when it got so high and we all arranged a don't use gas day or two.  Was not long after that they lowered prices.  What a shame if they only made "some" profits for a change instead of raping us.  Looks to be another great day today regardless of them.  I may move my roll in dock and raise it so I can then move my floating dock and be able to get my boat in the water.  Will put it where shore is now.  Should work.  lol  Well you all have a great day.  PS They sprayed for squitos last night.  So glad they did.  They were getting bad.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 here and hope to see 70 today..   some what cloudy now and saying a chance of rain today..  we shall see..  getting my hair cut this morning, that will feel good when it's done..  but for now the coffee is tasting good!!   have a good day all!!   good luck with the shots LPS!!!     :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents, 58 degrees out the door with rain nipping on our southern skies.

Skeeter's are really blood thirsty lately,Haven't seen the DNR sketter buster chopper this season loading up spray at our local airport,was hoping they would hit my creek by now,guessing fuel cost has put a damper on this ariel assualt. :confused:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 48 in my neck of the woods this morning. Heading for close to 70 today. Just remember LPS, yes the oil companies our making record profits. But they are not the ones that set the prices. It is all commodities. This all falls squarely on Obiden. It is 4.69 here in Warroad too. And it does suck big time. Good luck setting the dock. I think the water is going to stay high for most of the summer. We are not sure what to do with our dock yet. I don't think the post are long enough to put it out. We still don't have our boat back yet. Hoping this week maybe. Cut the grass and trimmed last night. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 49* @ 1st peek here & we'll be in the low 70's at the high today. Got a little mowing done yday & will most likely do a little more today. Got out :fishing: a couple times yday too, no luck in the morning but I did manage 1 nice 16.5" eye last night. :happy1: So nice that there was quite a few others out too, especially last night. Think :scratch: I'll be doin some of that again today. Supposed to see a somebody from the insurance company early today to look at the boat shed. :cool: Bout it here, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck gunner!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....quiet day here, just pull a gunner and mikey!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

tonight we got that defensive driving class. or over 55 thing????????? i did the math it'll save about 340 bucks a year on car insurance, more beer, or gas money!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. .01" of rain in Bugtussle with a trace at the ranch. Some showers heading this way if they hang together. Supposed to rain tonite. Gmail is acting up again today. Had the same issue last week. Didn't want to sync with Outlook which kinda sucks. Outlook works nice for business applications. Going direct thru Gmail appeared to send what I needed sent. Last week the problem was resolved within 8 - 10 hours. More disasters and screw ups on the slate today. Retirement can't come soon enough... :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....quiet day here, just pull a gunner and mikey!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

tonight we got that defensive driving class. or over 55 thing????????? i did the math it'll save about 340 bucks a year on car insurance, more beer, or gas money!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

You would have saved even more time and money if you just did it online.  Works great!  Still takes the same amount of time since you can't fast forward anything.  Have to listen to it all. Pretty smooth system actually.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: sorry bud, I wasn't going to sit in front of a puter for 8 hours!! Not my style. Definitely a hands on guy and in real life!!

Besides this is the only way I absolutely know my wife completed it!! :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what ya don't trust her??  :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
what ya don't trust her??  :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:sleazy: I plead the 5th!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: sorry bud, I wasn't going to sit in front of a puter for 8 hours!! Not my style. Definitely a hands on guy and in real life!!

Besides this is the only way I absolutely know my wife completed it!! :confused: :rotflmao:

Pro tip...  I don't know if it is the same training course, but I heard that even if you haven't taken the whole course, if you have the option to take the shorter refresher, the certificated at the end is the same - or at least one insurance company I talked to said it would be good enough.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The initial course is 8 hours and 4 hour refreshers every 5 years I think after that.  I just did that a while back.  At least at home you can pause and go get another coffee or a sandwich.  Go mow the lawn and finish it tomorrow. 

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd do the online class for sure,  even tho I don't mind the class room discussions. Glenn's probably the guy that aks questions every few minutes tho..  :rotflmao: Mikey made me.. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh I can see him doing that and it's 10 or 12 hours then!!!   :rotflmao: