Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946777 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a great set up lps! Mornin forum fellas 65 here with a pretty good east breeze,  not enough to move the skeeters tho. Skipped fishin this morning,  taking the pooches for a stroll soon then they'll get there Sunday morning bath in the lake before we pack up. Sounds like it's warm up this coming week. Best run...See ya!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here and cloudy with a SE wind like LPS said. Dark clouds to the NW. Dock looks good LPS!  :happy1: Would like to get some yard work done today, but will see what the weather says. Barry as for the camera I see the bear on. It is a Ring camera(security camera), no trail camera. Not sure how to share pictures of that yet. Haven't tried to figure it out yet. We got all of our running done yesterday. Got home just after 10 pm. Well, coffee is done. Time to get some. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Spose you could do a screen shot jb on your cellular.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thinking Boober. :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Figured out how to take a snap shot. Here is Yogi.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Made the circuit yesterday. Glad I got to see the gal with terminal cancer even tho she was in rough shape. Got to the graduation too so that burned most of the afternoon & evening. A lot of odd jobs done & errands left to do this a.m. More stuff coming up in the garden so bunny fence moved up the list. Warm day so staying hydrated is a must. Nice dock Barry! :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  Nice pick JB. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents,hope everyone enjoyed they're weekend,gloomy start out the door already a sticky 70 degree's,spittin rain,saounds like "Boomers's are rolling in from the south west,"hold tight!"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 71 already and looking at 78 and rain this morning, more humid tomorrow...   oh yea!!!  it's Minn so it will change at will!!  got a few things to do today but nothing to big for outside...   have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57 here heading for 70. Dark and gloomy here too. Maybe some storms later here too. Got rained out yesterday afternoon. So didn't get any yard work done that I wanted to get done. Hoping I can get the grass cut before it rains tonight. No visitor last night that I seen. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  When we got that weather warning I saw it was more up by you JB.  We just got the deck wet and that was it.  Accuweather which usually errors on the side of sensationalism is only saying 25% chance today.  Looks like stuff brewing to the west already.  Could use a shot on the grass seed I just put down.  Pretty dark out now.  What a night.  I got up to pee and let the dogs out.  SO that fired up the resident fox and right when we got back to bed she started yipping and moving around.  Must have woke her. ??  That fired Cooper up and he barked some.  Got him quiet and we all listened to the fox some more.  Then Bob got a hair up her azz and was making noise in the bedroom.  Finally got her calmed down.  Then the alarm went off so the wife got up.  About that time the squitos started mauling me right in bed.  Must not have put enough packing tape around the AC when we installed it yesterday.  Gonna be a good nap today.  LOL
The weather will dictate what I do today.  Had a recall on our camper LPG regulator so will put the new one on today.  Fun little project.  Well have a good Monday. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got really dark and is pouring here. In fact I saw some cats and dogs coming down. I finally put the rain gauge out so we'll see how much we get.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
all them strays!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. The sky's really dark & there's lots of noise but little rain at the ranch so far, only .01". Looking like on the radar it's not done dry cleaning us first. Sounds like it's supposed to get here eventually & give us some welcome rain. Could use some. Felt like those elephants in National Geographic getting dust baths yesterday while mowing lawn. Would rather not water plants either. A few fields of soybeans to look at today if weather allows. They should be there tomorrow if they don't get hailed off.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
roony get's all the cool stuff....

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
3 inches in the gauge so far with lots of standing water. That's not cool.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
3 inches in the gauge so far with lots of standing water. That's not cool.

ouch....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You got that today???  Wow.  That is a lot of rain Roons.  I just put lower unit grease in the outboards and between the squitos and sprinkling I came in for a break. Melting down some honey for my coffee tomorrow.  Tough work. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home from getting my #4 maderna covid booster this morning. Could of swore I seen a couple of black helicopters following me home. Maybe not. Have a great day everyone, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/14/22, 05:31:24 AM by markn »
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow roony! Looking at radar, was wondering how much fell up that way. Pretty good rain here now. Should get me out of watering the garden tonite.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey sure they weren't drones!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
4.1 inches here so far. Might be worse east of us.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
roony, where are you located?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he's east of Mankato, maybe 30 miles or better...  can't remember exactly where.. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
About 6 miles sw of Waseca.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Maybe it drowned the woodchucks...🤔

Just a hair over .8" total here in Bugtussle this a.m.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad story, the woodchucks died of lead poisoning.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike I work on the far east edge of Mankato. It's 22.5 miles for me. I'm approximately 16 miles from downtown bugtussle.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember the ware house...  wasn't it on 3rd Ave maybe?? or is that a different company??    or is it on top of the hill??   

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
101 Sohler Drive