Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902973 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I bet you do watch them.  You know that they are on which more than I know. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I bet you do watch them.  You know that they are on which more than I know.
only because my wife had them on!! :happy1: :rotflmao: price is right is another doozy? :confused: :doofus: people acting like idjiots! :crazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was a kid I thought the Price was great.  Especially Dianne Parkinson.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We used to watch it all the time too.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like storms coming for LPS and I. So far slipping right between us. But I can hear the rumbling.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting pretty dark out.  Just started raining here.  The thunder is north and west of us.  Pouring now.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we might get some storms too..  time will tell...   hope not... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn, looks like another tree came down in the woods.  Can't see down the trail anymore. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn, looks like another tree came down in the woods.  Can't see down the trail anymore.

always some thing..  hope no more than that for ya all...

hearing thunder now, but what we have is small compared to LPS up there for red...  yikes!!   
« Last Edit: June 06/20/22, 06:55:12 PM by mike89 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was a kid I thought the Price was great.  Especially Dianne Parkinson.

I still like this show!! Glenn's friends and all!!! 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
7 o'clock and I had to turn the light on. Getting dark here but I don't think we will get storms.  85 degrees outside & 85 degrees in the house. Hope it cools off.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
1.83 inches of rain in just over a 1/2 hour here. 69 out now. Was 86 in the house. Windows open and fans running trying to cool it down before next round.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Yep rain & thunder here also. Outside temp down to 72 i'm also trying to cool the inside down. Seems like there is no end to these storms this year.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dropped to 68 here so turned the ac's off opened windows.  We got just over a quarter inch.  A second wave is supposed to come and that will have the winds the weather girl said.  More a midnight thing I think.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
We are getting it good right now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuttin here yet but looks like later tonight!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like 2nd round is almost here. House is down to 80. That's 6 degrees so far

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Sitting here in the dark except for the lamp hooked up to the generator, along with the fridge, coffee pot, TV and router. Got another giant tree down that I can see, and I’m sure there are more in the back 40 to deal with, too. Third time in a month we’ve had high winds and trees down. Haven’t got all of the last ones cleaned up yet. I’m getting really tired of this.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Dumped out .40" from rain gauge this morning. Had three cells go through before bed last night, the last one must of had some wind in it, not bad, just four more branches down and a smattering of leaves on the ground. Truck is in the shop today. Rotating my AT3s out and putting the Michelins back on (two months late) and recharging the AC. Gotta go, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents,first offical day of summer today,also the longest day of daylight,sadly from this day forward we'll start losing daylight minute by minute.

woke up around midnight to catch up on the news,same ole depressing stuff everyday,thankfully sandford n son was on to lighten the mood,checked the weather and you folks  up north got whacked,looked like the worse was along the northern border.

nice break from the extreme heat and dew point from yesterday this morning,stay cool guyz,don't over do yard detail today there is always tomorrow to finish up.

PS~ Been hitting the seedless watermelon lately,some of the best yet this summer,very sweet and thirst quenching,worth checking out.
« Last Edit: June 06/21/22, 06:37:12 AM by snow1 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 and heading for mid 70s today. Much nicer than the 2 previous days. Chance of scattered T-storms today. We ended up with 2" of rain last night. The 2nd round that was coming at us must have fizzled out before it got to us. Just got some light rain out of it. About it from here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, .70 of rain here and 67 this morning..  heard Brainerd had 7800 or more folks with out power last night..  about 2700 around Alex with one man dead from a tree falling on their camper..  sad..  yes too many of these strong storms..  need to mow the lawn today for sure..  at least it will be cooler today..  have a good day all...    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  a nice 68 degree morning here.  We ended up with less than half inch of rain here.  I could see the dark stuff and could hear the thunder up towards you JB.  Will go inspect the trees this morning.  Like you Bobb I haven't gotten them all cleaned up from the previous bouts yet.  Will just keep plugging away at them.  My buddy and I aren't doing the Take a Kid Fishing I guess.  He get a lot of work dropped on him and I have no shortage of things that need getting done too.  I feel like I need to get things done here.  Now mowing is in order too.  Just going to pace myself and enjoy it all.  Have a good day to all of youse.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 69* early here & we may hit 80* later. We spent a bit more time in GR yday than normal but did manage to get his bike back on the trailer & headed back here by around 2. Pretty busy in town again too. Heavy rain with lots of thunder & lightening here ~ 9 last night, power went out @ 9:10 but we only got .2" & missed the high wind that time. Another round went through around 2 AM & we ended up with almost .9" in the gauge this morning. Got a little putzin I can do starting out & will go from there. Hopin your Tuesday's a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......man what i nice morning!!! :happy1: now that we got rain the lawn is going to get cut too!!!

no general hospital today!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: gonna throw some nords on the smoker here soon!!!!!!! man that salmon turned out great!!!!!! num num!!!!!!

snow.....we just finished are 3rd watermelon.......i figure another 15 more by summers end!!!!!! throw in some cantelope!!!!!!! and as always we ordered a box of cherries, 30 lb of blueberries and a box each of peaches and pears!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin Gents,first offical day of summer today,also the longest day of daylight,sadly from this day forward we'll start losing daylight minute by minute.

yup all down hill from here....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You certainly won't need any stool softeners Glenn! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You certainly won't need any stool softeners Glenn!
nope!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: enjoy in moderation!!!!!!!! we do share some of it. most the blueberries get froze and i eat on and off!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL LP.... glenn forgot the banana's.... great time of year for fruit when it's to hot to bbq or fire up the oven.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL LP.... glenn forgot the banana's.... great time of year for fruit when it's to hot to bbq or fire up the oven.
oh we eat plenty of them year round!!!!!!!! :happy1: thats not mentioning my garden goodies....carrots kalarabi green beans, tomatoes, cukes.

in the winter months i still eat plenty of that stuff,  radishes, celery califlower..............

i'm a walking billboard of healthy eating!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: