Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904447 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers.......... gonna be a gunner and mikey kinda day!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: maybe even a nap!!!!! then start getting things together for my trip nort!!! :happy1:

it won't be like me, never take naps!!!   besides I been busy out side til a bit ago..  going back out too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I never knew stocking groceries was such hard word work!!!    :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It's the mental strain!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
It's the mental strain!
:rotflmao: that and looking at all the little bar code numbers, up and down a ladder, up and down to the floor. The down part ain't bad, it's getting up  :confused: :pouty: and all the trips to the cardboard crusher! :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Rover, helped with endcaps or filled in wherever they needed me.

An old crabby guy quit so I inherited his isle, isle with cookies, crackers, coffee, juice. Holy Hannah do they go through the crackers and cookies. And all they different brands and varieties are crazy

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
"But I swear those napkins looked sanitary to me! " :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
finally made it to the lake... got the boat on the charger to go in tomorrow.  Mailbox on road, groceries in.  On the phone with dish..... tv took a dump.   Might have something to do with the new roof. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear from you Del.  Hope you have fun at the lake. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear from you Del.  Hope you have fun at the lake.
yep, glad the nudists in California didn't kidnap him!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they did!   :sleazy:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they did!   :sleazy:

Nah I was able to outrun the fat guy without the speedo...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's the mental strain!
:scratch: :doah: Paying attention is tiring?  :rolleyes:                       ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 and hoping for 79 today..  nice looking day too!!  got about .2 of rain over night, not sure if we will get more today..  got a few things to do today some have to be in the house..  not much though..  mostly prep the crock pot for supper..  have a good day all!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60ish here this AM and not supposed to get out of the 60s today. Cloudy and fairly good NW wind this morning. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning here.  57 on my new thermometer with a high of about 71 I believe.  Gonna be low 70's for the highs all week.  :happy1:  The wife's new recliner broke from Cooper jumping on her lap and broke a piece of metal.  May be considered abuse to the chair so will try to weld it up myself.  That along with some grocery shopping and picking up the new lawn mower today is my itinerary.  The wife is going to some training for work so I will be unsupervised all day.   :sleazy:  Got a new JD Z530M.  A little bigger tires than the last one and a more comfortable seat.  Plus some nicer height adjustments and twice as big of gas tank.  From 2 gals to 4 gals.  That will be nice.  I ran out sometimes with the other one.  We had some rain last night as we went to bed but didn't amount to much.  Hope it warshed the dust off my truck since it was out.  Youse all have a great day!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 60* here & headed towards 72*, I hear. :scratch: Just put some clothes on the line, so I'm off to a good start. Did some mowing yday & I think I'm in good shape there for at least a couple days. Nothin real pressing today so I may go for a boat ride this morning, we'll see. :confused: Hopin your Tuesday's a great day!! 
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......had some rain early this morning, still dribbling now!!!!!!! i'll take it.  hasnt amounted to a whole lot. mom is coming back this way today so a trip up there will be in order this afternoon, she's got some stuff for me to take to the cabin. keep  plugging away at getting stuff together!!!!! :happy1:

i've been trying to find some guides for my boat trailer. FF nor runnings has them  :surrender: so i'm going to stop at a plumbing shop see if they got some scrap PVC pipe and make my own. if not i'll try channel marine. everyone says you can order them on line EF that!!!! :bs: :rotflmao: all i need is the pipe....hardware is already  there!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. A little shower blowing through the area, accumulating .08" so far in Bugtussle. May be a little more coming to top it off. Press deadline to meet later this a.m. so need to finish writing, editing & proofing before I turn that bad boy loose. Got hay unloaded last nite. My rib cage feels better so guessing it was a muscle pull rather than a break. Otherwise, Mrs. Cheviot took off for another sheep junket so I'm left to my own devices. Congrats on the new mower Barry. Hey glenn, maybe you can modify those Smurf garden stakes into guides for your trailer. It would be one of a kind!  :cool:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: mayhaps i'll get some smurf stickers and put them on. then they'll know who i am and stop and  :bs: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Finally scored what I was looking for! :happy1: only 26 bucks

Now maybe some Smurf or minions stickers!!🤭 :happy1: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: June 06/28/22, 03:51:05 PM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those are really nice on windy days.  Did you get them on Amazon???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Those are really nice on windy days.  Did you get them on Amazon???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: awe NO!!! I bought that stuff at Gilks plumbing and heating in Richmond!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Nice try bud!!! :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: man oh man Dutchy, iffin that ain't a loaded question/ post over on IDO I don't know what is! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

You testing BK's patience?? :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Just food for thought Glenn, thats all.  I requested that nobody replies, so if they do is it still on me?    :scratch:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So Glenn,  Does the addition to your trailer take you otta amateur hour??? Mikey wants to know..  :nerd: :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So Glenn,  Does the addition to your trailer take you otta amateur hour??? Mikey wants to know..  :nerd: :nerd:
:rotflmao: nope it's still amateur weekend. It'll just be easier to load the boat now!!

Dutchy.... Nope!👍 Nice disclaimer though!! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was 44 when the wife got up and is 46 now.  Had to kick the furnace in this morning.  So I haven't done the formula for a couple of years but with dual heat we get a break on electric but then they control it at times in the winter.  That is when the propane kicks in.  For the price of propane to compete with electric I think it has to be around $1.89 or lower.  So curious to see what they price it at for pre buy here.  The day started with a bang this morning.  Cooper gives me my slippers every morning and he got both at once today.  That really makes his day.  LOL  I got a new walk in garage door to replace our old one that mayhaps I will install today.  The old one was rusty at the bottom and didn't close real good.  The farmer where I get bales needs help mowing and raking so I told him I would gladly help.  He may call for me to start today.  We shall see.  I like tractor work.  I did field cultivating on a big JD with duals all around one fall and loved it.  It had GPS steering so I bring a big lunch box and just listen to the radio and watch wildlife until it beeps cuz we are getting close to the end.  I will have to pay more attention mowing and raking though.  I've done a lot of mowing with disc mowers but have never raked so will be fun to learn that.  Rain is in the forecast so that may affect the plan though.  Well you all have a good one.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like a good game plan LPS!!  got quit a few things done yestertday and even got a 60 mile bike ride in..  going to Alex this morning and get a few things..  weekly resupply run!!  so I see Mid West vision where I go for eye check ups and glasses has been sold to shopko optical..  heck shopco closed all it's stores to run optical stores??  I have no idea...   have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 47 here and heading for 70 today. Sound like fun LPS. I like doing tractor work too. Like LPS said we may get some rain today. Hoping it holds off long enough for me to get the grass cut tonight. Filled the water tank on the camper last night, emptied our small trailer and finally put some cages on the tomato and pepper plants last night. Got lots to do tonight to get ready to hit the road tomorrow after work. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!