Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903998 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Dotch.  That reminds me that this weekend we got some dips and good snacks to eat.  I got a bag of cheese curds.  As I opened them up in the camper the wife looks at me serious as heck and says " I did bring stool softeners if you need some".  LOLOL   I immediately thought of youse guys.   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh sure yer saying full of crap!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday: Happy Birthday Barry!!!!!  :toast:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thunder is starting up again here.  It looks like this front comes from your way to here JB.  It eventually gets to Dutch too.  And thanks JB.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers.....with theweatheras it is...i got 2 outside projects i want to do. water later and pick dill.thats it. the rest will be inside. oh and certainly a DOTCH nap!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Gunners's company from Inger musta showed up!!!!!!!!!!!   :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i noticed he hasnt been on yet today!!!!1 :scratch:
« Last Edit: July 07/18/22, 01:04:19 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thunder is starting up again here.  It looks like this front comes from your way to here JB.  It eventually gets to Dutch too.  And thanks JB.

And that squeaking noise has started again around here... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

i've talked to LPS personally and over the phone........he dont sqeek!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 70 at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. .04" of rain from a small system that went down I 35 around 6 p.m. Fat man warnings out again today. Was warm enough yesterday, topping out at 87 here. Worked in the garden until 2:30 then had enough. Drank a lot of water. Sheep did same. Had to refill their water tank this a.m. Supposed to be more of the same the next couple days only windy with gusts up to 35 mph. That will dry the snot out of things and there will be lots of guys to talk down off the ledge again. Should be heading to Canada on Thursday. Time to exhale if only for a few days. I need it. People are getting on my nerves.

Happy Birthday Barry! Don't eat too much cake. It can bind you up.  :shocked:

🎂 :cheerleader: :happybday:
I say let them jump.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

i've talked to LPS personally and over the phone........he dont sqeek!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Would ya look at that? It's past 1:30. The local post office is done with their lunch break... :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning:

oh yea  :happybday: :happybday: LPS!!!!!!!! hope she treats yeah well!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 75 here and sticky. Thunderstorms on the way. Can hear the thunder now. It's on our doorstep. We got 1.25 inches of rain yesterday. More to come today. Hope the birthday was a good one yesterday LPS! Well just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, windy with rain, & 74* last I looked. I see 83* for our high later on today. Hit the ground runnin yday as Sis & BIL got here ~ 10 on Sunday. Got their boat ready on Sunday, started it & put it in the lake early yday. They dug out their paddle boat & got that wet yday too. We never made 90* here yday that I seen but the water still felt pretty nice yday PM. More company's comin later today so we're headed to town this AM. 'Bout it here have a good day. Oh..........................& glenn!!!!!  :tut: :mooning:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 72 here and only going for 84 today..  hopefully it will some better than yesterday..  rained about 3 minutes about an 1 1/2 hours ago..  got my annual physical this morning so get that done for another year..   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

JB, LPS most likely has to sleep in after all the fun he had yesterday!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  More thunder last night and this morning.  We got 1//2" to go along with yesterdays inch.  It is dark to the north and breezy here.  Sure making it hard to get the lawn mowed.  No baling today neither due to the rains.  Had a nice ribeye on the grill last night and a few cocktails.  Was a good night!   :happy1:  Gonna take it easy today with this weather.  Maybe a do something in the shop day.  Stay dry and have a good one. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Bad news. I think our two fawns that have been hanging around, and trimming my apple tree, are now down to one. He's lying in the middle of the back yard by himself and we haven't seen the other one. Rained here for about ten seconds this morning.
Good news. It's my wife's 42nd wedding anniversary today. Hope she will enjoy going to the Carlos Rod and Gun Club meeting tonight to celebrate. :rotflmao: I did get the boat in the water yesterday for the first time. It floats, doesn't leak and runs pretty well. Too hot to do any fishing so I came home after an hour of cruising around. Headed to the dentist, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sneaked out and took a picture.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to ya both Mark!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......... gona be hot and muggy again today.  :doah: i'll figure something out!!!!!!! :happy1: hard to tell if we got any rain here??????

happy anniversary Markn and Mrs Markn!!!! :happy1: :happy1: sure hoe she can handle all that excitement tonight!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
42? Thats a big number! Congrats.

71 and humid here in International Falls. JB & Barry keep sending round after round of rain towards us, I wish they would quit doing that. We have enough rain lately.

Back drain gutter plugged on the house. So this morning while it was cool I decided to take it apart and find the clog. Pulled the first elbow and got a real good shower......soaked head to foot! I guess I found the obstruction.   :doah:

I kicked the little window A/C unit on, it's hot in the house already. I'm done for the day.

Stay safe and have a good day everybody. 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to the wife on her anniversary Markn.  LOL  Sounds like an exciting evening for her.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats on the anniversary!
Had a little boomer go through and we got just shy of two tenths of an inch of rain. It all helps.
Have a good one all.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey roony how ya feeling these days??   hope all better...   

well off the the VA... 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Worked my 3 11s Saturday thru Monday. The man only quarantines you for 5 days now. They use to pay employees for 2 weeks off but not when i get it.. Still more tired than normal even. Gonna make it me thinks.
Thanks for asking. Somehow the warden never got it

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear that Roony.  Nice that the Mrs. didn't get it so she could wait on you better.   :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so, gunner, JB, LPS.......what are the deer flies and horseflies like up there??? i'm headed north thursday afternoon. kinda want to know what to expect!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was out cutting hay last week the big bull flies were there but not many of them yet.  It's good here at the house but seems to have been breezy lately. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday a couple of us went to a local sports shop and picked out a bunch of guns for a Gun Blast we are planning. Most of the details are confirmed. Location: "The Buff" in Big Lake. Date/Time: Saturday September 10, 2022, 1-4. Ticket sales start at 2:00. We will sell 50 tickets for $20 each and then draw from them. Winner will get pick of the 25+ guns. Then we repeat the process. It's fast and furious. Probably done in less than 1 1/2 hours. We keep selling and drawing until we are out of guns or can't sell 50 tickets. I will have more details soon including our tentative gun list. Lots of hunting rifles including various calibers and scope combos, shotguns including slug guns, and handguns. Makes will include Tika, Browning, Savage, Remington, Taurus and more. Should be a great time. Keep the date in mind.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday a couple of us went to a local sports shop and picked out a bunch of guns for a Gun Blast we are planning. Most of the details are confirmed. Location: "The Buff" in Big Lake. Date/Time: Saturday September 10, 2022, 1-4. Ticket sales start at 2:00. We will sell 50 tickets for $20 each and then draw from them. Winner will get pick of the 25+ guns. Then we repeat the process. It's fast and furious. Probably done in less than 1 1/2 hours. We keep selling and drawing until we are out of guns or can't sell 50 tickets. I will have more details soon including our tentative gun list. Lots of hunting rifles including various calibers and scope combos, shotguns including slug guns, and handguns. Makes will include Tika, Browning, Savage, Remington, Taurus and more. Should be a great time. Keep the date in mind.
:scratch: :scratch: so iffin i'd buy a ticket for every gun draw.it cost me $500.00 at 25 guns.........i'd need another part time job!!!!!!! :doah: :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
damn Dutchy..you got 4 threads on IDO locked up today!!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: