Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902041 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers.........done at the store......got lotz i wanna do as i be headed north bright and early in the morning. best get to it so Boar dont get his underwear in a bunch cause i/m on the web!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Howdy boys. Good to be back from deer camp. The kid and I got all the food plots in and almost all of the mowing done too. Right up until a diamond willow got wedge in the tractor wheel and ripped the valve stem off of the rear wheel. So now we will have some fixing to do next time there. Need to cut the grass at home after work today. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Wondered where you were.  What kind of tractor do you have down there.  Man I just got done mowing the pasture and came in the house.  It is 86 out there.  If I knew that I wouldn't have finished it.  LOL 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
only 79 here!!!    :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very funny!  LOL

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not good....   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here and heading for 76 today. Chance of rain later today I guess. Sure thought I was going to get rained on last night when cutting grass. But I was able to finish. It sure was a hot one last night. LPS, the tractor is a 720 John Deere gas. Well boys just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers, headed north in 15 minutes. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 bhere and heading to 80 today..  small chance of rain over night and into tomorrow...   just some small things to do today..  so just plug along..  have a good day all...    :happy1:

safe travels Glenn and stay away from the meat raffle!!   :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it is humid today.  It is 92% and 60 out.  Like JB said chances of rain today too.  I looked up your tractor JB and it is a classy looking unit.  Today I am going to cut some doc that I missed spraying and throw it on our burn pile.  That should work good.  I see we have some leaves dropping from a big boxelder tree this morning.  Is that telling us something?  It is real calm too so not a high wind issue neither.  We may be able to get the dock back out this weekend.  Will be a nice relaxing weekend at the camper.  It's been awhile.  Hope the rain isn't too steady.  Well later boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
do you have the wide front too JB?  they are nice units... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 64* here & they're sayin 82* will be the high. Looked like rain when I went for my early boat ride, but the hourly says not 'til late today, if at all. Better chance tomorrow from what I see. Got some clothes in the wash & it sounds like they're done, so I better roll. Have a great Tuesday!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
do you have the wide front too JB?  they are nice units...
Yes. It is an after market front end, but still works nice.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tough looking tractor.   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a work horse back in the day. Good ole Johnny popper.  :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Love that tractor. They are tough beasts.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just that quick and it's over, sad...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 and rain here. 1.37" of rain so far this morning. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 here and no rain yet, saying maybe this afternoon...  could use some...  that's a lot of rain again for you guys JB...   my friend with the 1924 Jewett stopped with it last night and we went for a ride in it... darn cool ol car!!!  going into Alex this morning and get a few things..  haven't been getting eggs from the store the last 3 or 4 months..  been getting farm eggs, and I  sure like them!!   have a good day all ...    :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Soggy in International Falls this morning, 61 degree's and a NE wind. I have standing water in my backyard in August...unbelievable. Calling for more rain until late morning.
Hazardous waste day at the landfill so I'll drag some Round-up jugs over there today.

Big Bass Tournament in town starting tomorrow night, I hope to go down and watch some of the weigh-ins. Lots of boats around town this week.

Stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed up to Hubbard Co. with the daughter to see if we can catch a fish, and to see how the roofing job is going on the schoolhouse. Don't need any rain there until both buildings are done. Have cut the rest of the yard before we leave too. Got only the back yard done yesterday before running out of gas. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a nice rainy morning here.  We have between a quarter and a half inch so far.  Still coming down.  I got the doc cut yesterday and cut some branches that try to knock me off the mower.  Was going to attack an elm that we knocked down but too wet for that. Reading a good book so may have to finish that.  One of those game warden books.  Good stuff.  May even have eggs and sausage links for breakfast this morning.   :sleazy:  You all have a good one. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where is Dotch, is he in Canada?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 65 here & 72 will be the high. Lookin like rain here as well, the hourly says before 9. Could quit for a bit but more by mid-afternoon is the forecast. Dotch is on his Farm Tour, I believe, LPS. Headed to town today as we need a few groceries too. Not much else here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup farm tour time for him

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like Roseau got over 3" of rain this morning. Crazy.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like Roseau got over 3" of rain this morning. Crazy.
ouch

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got done raining here again and we are right at a half inch. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57 here and heading for 70s again today. Was nice yesterday. We ended up with 1.57" of rain here yesterday. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.