Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905605 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-to low 70's. Reputedly more hay coming my direction today. Rather it didn't but need to get it done. Can do some more putz projects like taking out the garbage & doing the dishes. Otherwise should hop on the mower & see how far I get with that. Gotta save some for seed sometimes.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........was pretty tuckered last night. looks like put maters away today. little more garden work. seeing the end of my canning is getting close!!!!!!!!!

GUNNER..........coming up first weekend of Oct...........may have to stop by and inspect this new POD of yours!!!!!!!! :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 54 and lookin for 78 today..  best get the bike out the next couple days for sure!!  weather will be great!!   got several things done and a couple of them were some I had put off for too long..  one being shredding old paper work, the LP food shelf is having a help support them day this Saturday..   free will or food donation...  I can do that!!!!  and clean out out a mess of papers!!!   have a good day all!!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  50 here and some ground fog in the pastures.  Nice morning.  Except we have to go to the Dentist today.  Our regular tooth cleaning trip.  No big deal and they are nice people there too.  Will stop and have lunch somewhere after that.  Have a good one. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 56 here & we may hit 75 later. Finally mowed out front yday PM as the wind helped it dry enough. I couldn't watch anymore of the funeral, so I went down to the boat a little early today. Got a couple little things to get me started & then there's always the boat shed/pod project to fall back on. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here down in the forest. Heading for mid 70s today I guess. We will be heading home later this morning. Got a nice wheeler ride in yesterday afternoon. About a 100 mile ride. Hoping the guy comes to pump our septic tank this afternoon. Time to go make some coffee. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so Gunner, are you renting the pod or did ya buy it??? 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Bought it, it wasn't that much more than what it probably would end costing to rent it.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting, did ya find it up there??  I can see where they can be a good investment for sure...   and how long did ya get???
« Last Edit: September 09/19/22, 03:35:24 PM by mike89 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. My buddy came over with ~190 small squares that we unloaded & stacked yesterday. Should have enough small squares after I get the last 65 bales from the neighbors so had my other neighbor cut my last 5 acres to make round bales out of it. Prolly get another 4 or 5 round bales so we should be in great shape there too. On tap for today: Keep doing yield estimates and get some feed top the list. See if we can squeeze in an hour of lawnmowing tonite before the dew comes on while I'm at it.
« Last Edit: September 09/19/22, 10:32:51 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers. Nap is in time to putz outside.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting, did ya find it up there??  I can see where they can be a good investment for sure...   and how long did ya get???
Got it from a place in GR, it's 20'.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..58 now and going for 83 today...  and looks like the last day in these temps for awhile...  best get the bike out again today..  90 plus miles yesterday and that was fun!!   got a few other things done yesterday too..  do the same today...   have a good day all...    :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 58 here and only supposed to be in the mid 60s today. Packed up early from camping yesterday. We had some running to do. Saturday we made a trip over to Dutchboy's neck of woods to look at a little something. So yesterday we made a run to the bank and then back over to I-Falls to pick up our  new to us SxS. It is a 2017 with the full cab. The guy had put a brand new hydraulic plow on it last November. That will be going up foe sale if you know anyone looking. We took it full a little cruise after we got home last night. It will be fun. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

« Last Edit: September 09/20/22, 06:56:05 AM by Jerkbiat »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a fun deal JB!!!   enjoy!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice new toy/tool JB.  You will love it.  Remember it is legal to drive them on all County roads now too.  We just had our nice walk and having coffee now.  The problem with our Ranger is that I wasn't walking enough.  SO the wife got me back on the walk program and I do feel better too.  My back and that ass muscle that I tore feel better now.  Well not a big list of things to do today.  Will listen to KFAN tear the Vikes a new one and they deserve it too.  Quirk was scared crapless.  Oh well. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 58 for us & we're on our way to 75. Got some shelves up in the pod yday & going to get a rod rack in there today, 1st thing. Got some mowing to do as well, but way too wet now. We'll see about that later. :scratch: No more now, make your Tuesday a good 1.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....yep i couldnt take the vikings anymore after the first INT so switched to NCIS!!!!!1 all i wanted for my birthday yesterday was a Vikings win and they and capn kirk let me down again!!!!!!!1 :confused: :doah: :pouty:

think i'll pull the hummingbird feeders today. expecting another batch of maters from mom and stepdad later today. mostly green ones. after them are in jars my canning is complete for the year!!!!!!1 mayhaps start getting stuff together for my trip north to work on deer stands next week. swtich over from fishing to hunting gear!!!!!!

still waiting for the call my boat is done,

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Happy late Birthday Glenn!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers happy belated birthday !!!    :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice rig JB. Hope to have one in the near future too. Happy (late) birthday glenn. Think I'll go to fleet and get me a Dewalt 4" grinder and turn it into a hardwheel cutting tool. Need to cut the axles and move the wheels on the log splitter and replace the rusty fenders on the tandem trailer. So that justifies the purchase. See how that works LPS?  ;) Nothing to it. Have a great day everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang or what's left of it! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Likely be one of our last hot days before the weather changes. Mowed lawn until 8:30 last nite. Been a long-ish day already. Had a blood draw and annual checkup/consultation today so fasted since last nite. Need to do some more yield checks altho I made good headway yesterday. Easier to do when it cools down tomorrow & Thursday. Have some people coming to pick up a ram tonite after chores. I get done with that & it'll be time to exhale. Happy Birthday glenn! Did you put katchup on yer birthday cake?  :scratch: 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What birthday cake?? :confused: :scratch: I had to go buy me some cold spring bakery donuts today! :pouty:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy belated birthday Glenn. Hope you had a beer!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz old man,  happy birfday buddy!! You wake up smiling this morning? Lol. Nice purchase jb!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for da birthday wishes guys. A spry 65. No b-day cake or beer. :confused: I'll make up for it this weekend. :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for da birthday wishes guys. A spry 65. No b-day cake or beer. :confused: I'll make up for it this weekend. :sleazy:

Seen the movie, know how it ends... :coffee:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 51 this morning and only going up 10 more degrees..  got some things done here and still got a 112 mile bike ride in yesterday, a great day!!!  going to Alex this morning and get a few things...  one is the new shoe's and inserts...   hope they help..   can only try...  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here and only going to 56 today. Some showers on the way in this morning. Good luck with the inserts Mike!! Got the grass cut last night. Sure was tall after almost 2" of rain and some heat over the weekend. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.