Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902499 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Should order up another 12 yards of pit-run and finish off filling up the hole in front of the garage today. Plug in the boat for a few hours of fishing tomorrow and maybe some mower time today. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Should order up another 12 yards of pit-run and finish off filling up the hole in front of the garage today. Plug in the boat for a few hours of fishing tomorrow and maybe some mower time today. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
:rotflmao: there's not going to be mush dirt left up your way at that rate!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: there's not going to be mush dirt left up your way at that rate!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

There's a #2 shovel in the corner of the garage that I know will fit you if you'd like to come up and help. :rotflmao:  ;) :rotflmao: :happy1:
Besides you might look good with a shovel. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

There's a #2 shovel in the corner of the garage that I know will fit you if you'd like to come up and help. :rotflmao:  ;) :rotflmao: :happy1:
Besides you might look good with a shovel. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: i'm pretty darn busy the next few days!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 15 at choretime, heading for a high in the mid-40's. Vehicle woes continue at the ranch. Last nite we got in the Buick to go pick up the wife's car at the shop. I stepped on the brake pedal & it went all the way to the floor. Mentioned it to the wife said she'd noticed it too when she was driving it yesterday. :doah: Put about a half gallon of antifreeze in the Dodge this a.m. after running it the past 2 days. New radiator is in at the shop but they can't get at it until next Wed. Kinda sad when suddenly the most reliable vehicle I have is a 63 year-old Studebaker.  :scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 34 and hope to see the upper 50's today!!!  got the feed back on my blood work and my A1C numbers are still good!!!   oh happy day!!!   going up to Brainerd this morning, Costco and what ever else...  got a few things to do here to and with the nice weekend coming up it will be a great time for being outside...   have a good day all...    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 36 here and heading for 53 it is saying. The wife and granddaughter got home about 1:30 this morning so we will go out hunting later. I tried to stay up and wait, but I only made it to about midnight. About it here. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 35* here & we're headed towards 52*. I messed with the leaves down by the road yday early & the neighbor came over after lunch to help us get the canopy off our lift. We did his yday too, as long as we were at it. There were a couple others around the bay working on their lifts & docks then as well. Took the boat off the lift to adjust the dock a little before it comes out, so I wet a line for ~ an hour or so. Got 1, but it went back. I've got something going already, so I'll work on that a bit more & then ................we'll see.  :scratch: No more now, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning.  27 here.  Kept a 16,17 and 2 18's yesterday afternoon.  Taking a friend out this afternoon today.  Made that Tater tot hot dish and it turned out great!  I am unsupervised until tomorrow.  So just putzing around and enjoying the nice weather. 

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
35 here this morning.

Gotta go to Moorhead for my senior grandsons last home game....Senior day for Park Christian.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. Drove the Silver Hawk to the office today. With essentially no brakes on the Buick & the Dodge up to losing coolant at ~ a qt./15 miles now, other than the Gator or the tractor, it's about what I'm left with for transportation. I need to put fuel in it for the weekend anyway with company coming & a cruise to a restaurant in mind. Thinking The Trailblazer in Madison Lake possibly. Prolly sneak out of here at noon and hide out at the ranch the remainder of the day. Lots of stuff to clean up and a puppy that desperately needs playing with. Eat a big bowl of ice cream to celebrate mikey! Take a nap jb. Enjoy Moorhead Ken . Make sure you save some of that tater tot hot dish to share with glenn, Barry.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heading out around noon to bring my grandson deer hunting. His job is to shoot a doe so I can process it before the regular season. He is 16 but is quite a seasoned deer hunter. Not sure at this point if he intends to use gun or bow. Should be great weather for it. I might turkey hunt or just hang out with him.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers, seems mom needs help so I know what I'm doing. :pouty: was going to Richmond anyway, planterbergs has a 1 day meat sale. The best bologna around.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Yup.....youth deer season opens today. My grandsons will be out tomorrow. Told them my knife is sharpened and ready to butcher. :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
My snow bucket that was on my loader has seen its better days. Saw a loader on Fakebook Marketplace that looked like it would fit. Yesterday afternoon I bravely drove through Dotch territory to look at it near Moscow MN. It was on a model 45 loader which fits on the older two cylinder tractors. This one came off a 50. My loader is a Model 47 but the measurements seemed the same. He was willing to  the bucket off the loader so it came home with me. Got it on today. Fits good.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
https://imgur.com/a/f0oAuCY
bucket isn't too green anymore but it'll work.
« Last Edit: October 10/20/22, 02:43:59 PM by roony »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I always liked the idea of a bucket being convertible like that. Those forks might come in handy to help your cousin clean the sheep barn pack. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My snow bucket that was on my loader has seen its better days. Saw a loader on Fakebook Marketplace that looked like it would fit. Yesterday afternoon I bravely drove through Dotch territory to look at it near Moscow MN. It was on a model 45 loader which fits on the older two cylinder tractors. This one came off a 50. My loader is a Model 47 but the measurements seemed the same. He was willing to  the bucket off the loader so it came home with me. Got it on today. Fits good.
maybe now you can assist Dotch bringing things to mail to the post office!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's great roony,  hopefully now we get some snow,  sure can use it. Those are some nice fish lps, is it a water pump issue Dotch ? Afternoon peoples,  sure is a gorgeous afternoon this away, sitting patio side watching leaves drop while thinking what I should grill in a bit. Anywho was spose to have a meeting on transferring of names on tge lake title with a fella that specializes in that field but it fell through, so looking like next week. Ya gunner it always sucks pulling tge canopy off for the year, always some hipe when they go on tho!! Best run...See ya!!
« Last Edit: October 10/20/22, 03:26:37 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
boober......is it going in a trust???? mom did that along time ago and a few years after dad past away.  think it was back in JAN 2000 she transfer the cabin checking account and all the bills in my brothers and my name. in jan it will the 3rd year we transfer our cash into the cabin fund for the year!!!!!! i'm not certain how it works nowadays.....but back then it had to be done and i think it was 7 years to be clear!!!!

pretty certain when she passes the cabin is done but just need to deal with her house.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll bet some paint could change that!!!!   looks good!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Problem is now I can't seem to get the tractor started. I had to turn it over with the starter to raise the bucket enough to make the switch. Fricken ethanol.
Guess I better get an electric tractor. Don't think I have enough extension cords though.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
boober......is it going in a trust???? mom did that along time ago and a few years after dad past away.  think it was back in JAN 2000 she transfer the cabin checking account and all the bills in my brothers and my name. in jan it will the 3rd year we transfer our cash into the cabin fund for the year!!!!!! i'm not certain how it works nowadays.....but back then it had to be done and i think it was 7 years to be clear!!!!

pretty certain when she passes the cabin is done but just need to deal with her house.
Were taking over the bills but it sounds like down tge road a trust ends up in probate,  in tge courts if there's another change . So we'll probably take another route.

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Problem is now I can't seem to get the tractor started. I had to turn it over with the starter to raise the bucket enough to make the switch. Fricken ethanol.
Guess I better get an electric tractor. Don't think I have enough extension cords though.
Put a generator in the bucket.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Great when a plan comes together.  So is that a 3020?  Would love to see the whole tractor when you get time Roony. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Were taking over the bills but it sounds like down tge road a trust ends up in probate,  in tge courts if there's another change . So we'll probably take another route.
I'll have to talk to my brother???

Good luck bud!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Great when a plan comes together.  So is that a 3020?  Would love to see the whole tractor when you get time Roony.
Its a 2510. I know I showed a picture last winter.