Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900481 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
About zero here and going to stay there for a high, windy as heck. It was so nice yesterday I decided to touch up the yard. Here is my tractor and loader Barry:

And I thought some of you might like this pic of my Minnesota prison made firewood cart. The warden didn't stick around to be in the picture:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did remember that you showed us a pic of your snow removal heavy equipment but glad you showed us again.  Nice unit. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 49 here and heading well into the 50s today. I remember him posting the picture too, but was good to see it again because I had forgotten what it looked like. Getting ready to head out hunting with the granddaughter this morning. Hoping there is more movement today than there was yesterday. Happy Friday boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 here too, might see 61 today..   any thing to help move snow is a good unit!!!  not sure what direction I'll be going with things today but that will work itself out!!    good luck hunting JB!!!   have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  41 here and heading for 59.  Sent my friend home with some fish yesterday.  26 was the biggest and we also had 2 - 22's.  Had some nice keepers too.  Have a questionable character coming over from the east to fish today.  Bring a pail with you.  Should be fun.  lol  TGIF.  Even us retired guys look forward to Friday.  The weekends are still fun and the wife is coming home today.  Will have things cleaned up before she gets here.  Well have a good one. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 49 here as well & we may make 60 later. Did a little yard work along with some organizing of the pod in the morning yday. Spent a couple hours out in the bay too, only 1 :fish2: to show for it but it was another beast of a sunfish. :cool: I've got some clothes out on the line already today but not much else lined up. 'Bout it here, have a great day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........44 here when i looked.  getting kinda bored with noone here to boss me around!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

plantenbergs in Richmond had a 1 day meat sale, man they were busy for the middle of the afternoon. scored on the buy 2 get 1 free ring of bolognas....got 2. also got 2 10 lb bags of chicken leg quarters for 6.99 each. got them all in the freezer. these arent gold n plump chickens so a bit weary?????? anyone had a brand called Goerges??????

still debating if a wanna winterize my lawnmower yet???? decisions.........decisions!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never had Georges but bought some off brand a couple of years ago and it was all full of pin feathers sticking out of them. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never had Georges but bought some off brand a couple of years ago and it was all full of pin feathers sticking out of them.
i didnt notice anything off when i broke them apart to wrap them in meal size portions........but i'll see here in the next few days as a couple are thawing for chow one night...... charcoal grilled of course!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got that pile of gravel leveled out and some black dirt on top of it. Going to try to spread the black dirt today right after I get the boat plugged in. Going to try the walleyes this afternoon. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got that pile of gravel leveled out and some black dirt on top of it. Going to try to spread the black dirt today right after I get the boat plugged in. Going to try the walleyes this afternoon. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
good to hear......i got lost rrying to find your place to help!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. Got a cluster-F weekend starting today. Thought with my vehicle woes I was in the clear from having to attend a rather impromptu family gathering. But no, my older brother has some brainfart about coming over to pick me up and playing musical vehicles. Love my family but most are retired. Since every day is Saturday to them, they have no concept what it means to work a fulltime job, then try to get ready for winter when dealing with livestock. Throw in weddings and spur of the moment stuff like this and I just get further behind. Don't feel bad markn. Every time I mention baling hay or cleaning barn, glenn does the same thing! This after all the nice stuff I send him...:scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch gets to do all that fun stuff!!🤣🤣

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so when I was watching FBI the other night I see there was an actress on it by the Shantel VanSanten...  she was from Lavern Minn!!!!     :happy1:

and yes good lookin too!!!    :hubba:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man what a beauty of a day, we have a stretch of road at the work place that is all ash trees and they are solid yellow,  really cool but I spose next week they'll be down. As always Afternoon peoples,  think I'm gonna try to squeeze in a little rooster chasing in the morning , come home do up the maple leaves, clean out the chimney ( that's if momma let's me on the roof) . Sunday we might be canning sketti sauce and tomato soup,  then while I'm at it I have an order for hot sauce,  since I'm out I might as well do up a batch,  sheez gonna hafta go back to work to take a break... See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
so when I was watching FBI the other night I see there was an actress on it by the Shantel VanSanten...  she was from Lavern Minn!!!!     :happy1:

Our family knows her family real well.  That's where I grew up.  I don't know her personally but know her uncles etc.  Her husband is on Hallmark movies.  Don't know which one he is though.  Glenn watches that a lot.  LOLOL

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Spelled Luverne.  Great town.  My Mom and Dad and my brother and his wife all just moved back there.  7 1/2 hour drive from me now to see them.  Used to be 3 1/2 hours to see them. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Our family knows her family real well.  That's where I grew up.  I don't know her personally but know her uncles etc.  Her husband is on Hallmark movies.  Don't know which one he is though.  Glenn watches that a lot.  LOLOL
:confused: :banghead: Yea you betcha!🙄 :crazy:

I noticed her to and googled her also. Nice to see a Minnesota gal doing good on hollywierd! I was mainly looking to she when Missy peregram was coming back. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Spelled Luverne.  Great town.  My Mom and Dad and my brother and his wife all just moved back there.  7 1/2 hour drive from me now to see them.  Used to be 3 1/2 hours to see them.
isn't that neat Dotchville?? :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very SW corner of the state.  About 12 miles from IA (Gunner land) and 12 from SD.  Appx.  Town of about 5,000 people.  Very nice town.  Just south of Blue Mounds State Park. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yea yer right but I was close enough this time!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  46 and should see 70 today!!   gots plenty done yesterday and even had a nice fire, got rid of all the left over pine needles and cones too..   more outside stuff today too, maybe even get the bike out for a while..  have a good day all..    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 44 here and going into the upper 50s I believe. Got a little sprinkle this morning. Seems to be done now. We are sitting out in the blind keeping our fingers crossed. Have not had much for deer movement yet. Dead calm this morning. Only thing we can hear is the logging equipment going about 3/4 mile south of us. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......sure was a nice day yesterday!!!! looks to be the same today and most the day tomorrow!!!!! had a fire and beer last night.....might be the same today!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

still not sure whats on the agenda, might be a Mikey and Gunner kinda day!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 46 at 1st glance here & we're on our way to 62, I'm hearin. It was nice here yday morning, so I took the boat out for a bit. Pretty glenn-like though ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: out of the WNW & picked up, gusts to ~ 20, after lunch. So, a bit cool yday afternoon here. Got a couple things in mind for early today & will see which direction I take here shortly. Hopin your Saturday's good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  45 here and seems calm too.  The deck is dry but chances of rain.  Had a good time fishing with Dutch yesterday.  As soon as we got fishing white caps appeared on the river so the boat was moving quite a bit.  We did get some keepers and I had something big on but it must have bit me off.  Maybe a big nord.  I need one too for the contest. I let a couple go earlier and forgot to take pics of them to enter.  It did calm down after awhile so all was well.  May be going to Menards today and do some shopping at the Falls.  If not today will be tomorrow.  The wife got home yesterday so we had a fire too.  Didn't sleep in the camper though.  I have coffee brewing right now too.  Have a good one.  Good luck JB!  I hope you get some deers. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well fishing was a bust yesterday afternoon/early evening. But it was a dandy of a day to be on the lake. Before we went out, I did get a chance to rake in some grass seed, fertilizer and water the new black dirt put in front of the garage. Before we go to the "it's too late for that" things, I tried this last year on the South side of the garage, and it did work. Besides what's 30 minutes of my time and a couple of bucks worth of grass seed and fertilizer. Anywho, it's time to go to Craigslist to see if there's anything there that I really don't need, but should have. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife hates when I go looking for stuff.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  BUT I do it anyhow.  It's in my blood. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
boober......is it going in a trust???? mom did that along time ago and a few years after dad past away.  think it was back in JAN 2000 she transfer the cabin checking account and all the bills in my brothers and my name. in jan it will the 3rd year we transfer our cash into the cabin fund for the year!!!!!! i'm not certain how it works nowadays.....but back then it had to be done and i think it was 7 years to be clear!!!!

pretty certain when she passes the cabin is done but just need to deal with her house.
Were taking over the bills but it sounds like down tge road a trust ends up in probate,  in tge courts if there's another change . So we'll probably take another route.

Bobber,
The intent of a Trust is to PREVENT any probate action.  Simply put a Trust has a "Trustee(s)" and a "Successor Trustee". When the Trustee dies, the Successor Trustee is automatically given ALL the authority of the original Trustee. That includes the ability to buy and sell real estate without Probate intervention. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife hates when I go looking for stuff.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  BUT I do it anyhow.  It's in my blood.
:rotflmao: yep I can verify that!!🤣🤣