Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946731 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
How long until the emergency oil reserves are depleted?   Just askin'   :scratch:  :embarrassed:

good question....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Best guess? After Christmas 🎄

Good to hear you got someone to keep you back on the straight & narrow glenn. I should probably mail her something... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -2 here this morning, heading for a high of 25 they are saying. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Our last hide run today, picking up the boxes and putting them away too. Got the tire fixed yesterday and back on the trailer last night so that's ready to go. Good thing cause the right rear tire on the Kubota is low and needs some attention at the local dealership before it's time to put the blower on. Other than that have a great day everyone. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 12 this morning and going towards 32 today...  that will be nice, but what will the winds be doing..  always some things..  nothing pressing going on today and that's ok too...   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

when I drove around Lake Osakis yesterday I was a bit surprised at how much open water there was!!   and I'll bet with winds it opened up more..  Yikes!!! 
« Last Edit: December 12/01/22, 07:00:07 AM by mike89 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 19 starting out & we'll finish around 38. SSE winds 20-30 by this afternoon for us, they're sayin. :scratch: Got a couple little things in mind to get me going & we'll see what pops up after that. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was -1 early this morning but up to 6 now.  Later this afternoon it is Ruby's Pantry day again.  Curious to see what they have this month.  What a great program.  Keeps a lot of food from getting thrown away.  We wouldn't buy some of it but we try to use it which is kind of fun too.  Tomorrow evening is the wife's company Christmas party.  It is at the Legion this year.  So busy week for me.  LOL  Stay warm out there.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
12 out right now, it was 3 fir a few hours after midnight
 Suppose to be windy out of the SE today and up to 32
 Warm tomorrow but windy out of the NW tomorrow night and then cold for a few days. Have a good day all.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! Was 7 when I took Poppy out at 3 a.m., 14 at choretime and is up to 24 presently. The court case got postponed, again, as the guy who I'm a witness for couldn't get the zoom meeting thing figured out from where he was at in AZ. I suspected something like that would happen. He and glenn must've gone to the same computer classes. Rescheduled for the 16th now. Fine with me. Gives me time to dig up more dirt and submit it as evidence. The more I see about this outfit the more I think they need a good swift kick in the @$$. I looked at the BBB complaints on these clowns and it's the same complaints as my friend has. Lack of communication and trying to blame apparent misapplication on grubs, thinking people are too stupid to figure it out or too chicken to challenge them.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
go get em!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

darn wind is sure kicking again today...   oh well....   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Dotch.  Good to see those types made accountable.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, he did go to school with Glenn. Barry made me say that.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Wait…….Glenn went to school?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
failed 1st grade 3 times some one said!!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
failed 1st grade 3 times some one said!!!
that was kindergarden.......... :confused: get it right!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

:pouty: :pouty: :confused: training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: oh the abuse............ :cry: :cry:

afternoon fellers.......busy morning........got home had a bite to eat then did my best dotch impersonation......took a nap!!!!!!!!!!! dog pissed me off, so i got that going for me!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :rolleyes:

found a T-bone in the freezer, date said 2017............looks good so its hittin the grill later!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 32* here & we may hit 50* :scratch:, 48* is predicted. Wind warning out for tonight, NW 20-30 with gusts up to 50. Some snow overnight too but that's 'sposed to stay more up Dotch's way. We've got green grass here again. I have an appt with the dentist at 10 but that's about it. No more now, have a great Friday!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 22 here and that will be the high today. Sound like snow later with falling temps. Single digits for high tomorrow. Big project this weekend will be to rearrange the big garage and get the snowmobiles ready for ice fishy. Also finish repainting the gun safe that the wife got when her dad passed away and get that put in place. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,,  30 here and might go up 3 or 4 degrees...  still windy and a slight chance of snow too..  got some things to do today too..  all part of the day...   carry on!!!   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well we had to set about a dozen hides in front of the knipco yesterday to thaw them out enough to stack and salt. Reason #1 why we pulled our boxes yesterday. I was headed back up to Hubbard Co. to deer hunt this weekend, but everyone bailed out on me. I guess I'll look for a wildlife area around here to find a bush to hide behind and hopefully a deer will come by. If not, no big deal I still get to go out and spend time outside looking at what Mother Nature has for us. Craiglist and more coffee, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning Fellers......... no big plans today. gonna go with what floats my boat........getting my guns cleaned would be a major accomplishment though!!!!!!! :doofus: :rotflmao:

Union retiree party is tomorrow evening, reckon i'll hit that up. gonna drop off venision at Mcdonalds in clear lake too!!!! stop at runnings look fer suspenders. as per the course FF didnt have any!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 28 at choretime heading for a high around 40. Glenn warnings today, very windy. 😄 Should melt a bunch of the snow off the county roads. Good thing, lotsa errands today, grocery shopping, haul the recycling, get license tabs, drop off & pay some bills. I should put the chains on the 656 sometime too. Moved snow yesterday but it's helpless at times unless you can get down to the gravel or sod. Need to get Mrs. Cheviot going on her scooter. She's gotten complacent so it's time for me to crack the whip! Can't lay there forever. Been a helluva weight loss program for me so far. Down 12 lbs & counting. 🙄

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I slept late today it man did that feel good.  Woke up and my trusty dog was right beside me.  The wife had already gone to work.  lol  Like I said the County Christmas party is tonight.  All of the guys I worked with have retired in the last few years so I won't hardly know anyone there.  Quite a change.  Wish I had a good excuse to not go but can't think of anything.  lol  Like JB said snow is in the forecast.  Yesterday the local radio station said up to 5" tonight and tomorrow morning.  We shall see.  May putz with the duct work upgrade in the basement some today.  Hope to finish it this weekend.  Then I will have a duct right by my desk.   :happy1:  Well time for more coffee.  Have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I slept late today it man did that feel good.  Woke up and my trusty dog was right beside me.  The wife had already gone to work.  lol  Like I said the County Christmas party is tonight.  All of the guys I worked with have retired in the last few years so I won't hardly know anyone there.  Quite a change.  Wish I had a good excuse to not go but can't think of anything.  lol  Like JB said snow is in the forecast.  Yesterday the local radio station said up to 5" tonight and tomorrow morning.  We shall see.  May putz with the duct work upgrade in the basement some today.  Hope to finish it this weekend.  Then I will have a duct right by my desk.   :happy1:  Well time for more coffee.  Have a good one.
dont they invite the retirees also?????????

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No they don't.  I retired the same month that my wife started working there.  That is how I still get to go

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No they don't.  I retired the same month that my wife started working there.  That is how I still get to go
dat sucs.  bring in all the folks... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1:

when i went from working at DCI in st cloud to being a Union thug......the HR lady invited me to several things for the first few years. i finally told her that i dont think it would be appropriate to attend those things since i didnt officially retire! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I worked for the Hwy Dept for 6 years and all of those guys have retired now.  I have a total of 11 years with the County.  Great place to work but the party isn't as much fun as it used to be for me.