Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902486 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
da pup looks mighty happy with the decision ya made too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rub my belly Dad...    lol

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 10 here and looking for 33 maybe today..  got a conceal and carry class this morning..  time for it's renewal..  more money for the powers that be..  got plenty done yesterday, so today I don't have so much to after the class..  have a good day all..   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 13 to start & we'll hit 40 later. A couple little things for early today but that's about it. Some good matchups in the games today, so the remote will get a some extra use today. :scratch: Kind of curious to see how the Brown's fans react to Watson being able to play again. :rolleyes: No more now, hope your Sunday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......retiree party was ok. not many there..kinda surprised!!!!!!! shadow didnt eat anything he wasnt supposed to while i was gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,so that was good!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: going to see Sue this morning......gotta bring here some meds!!!!!! other then that not alot planned!!!!!! 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Picked up 56# of venison wieners yesterday from local locker. Thawed out a package and four of them fell right into a frying pan along with a couple of eggs shortly after getting home. Pretty good, may have to have a few more today. We also went thur 2 freezers yesterday and tossed a couple of items left over from when the Reagan Administration was in office and put the other things where they can be found and used. Found some stuff I had forgot about along with 9 packs of venison-cheddar beer sticks from last Winter, bonus. More coffee, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Picked up 56# of venison wieners yesterday from local locker. Thawed out a package and four of them fell right into a frying pan along with a couple of eggs shortly after getting home. Pretty good, may have to have a few more today. We also went thur 2 freezers yesterday and tossed a couple of items left over from when the Reagan Administration was in office and put the other things where they can be found and used. Found some stuff I had forgot about along with 9 packs of venison-cheddar beer sticks from last Winter, bonus. More coffee, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
:happy1: :happy1:i just did thsat myself a week ago.

yesterday i brought trimmings into Mcdonalds in clear lake for summer sausage...........he said there 6-12 weeks out!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 5 here this morning. Got the ole weather station working again. Sending unit just needed batteries.  :happy1: Glenn a retiree like you should have time to make your own sausage. Last weekend over the 4 day weekend we made 250 lbs of sausage. Made polish, summer sausage, breakfast sausage and 2 kinda of Curly's snack sticks. It is a lot of work to cram into 4 days. But we get it done. Well, just some putzing on the agenda for today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JB...i've given it some thought but dont really have the equipment. not sure if i want to get it. i'm happy generally speaking where i take it to and what i get as it is now!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :scratch: He doesn't even have time to deal with tangled lines when he's ice fishing, JB. :doah: How would he have time for a whole weekend long project like that? :confused:          :sleazy: :nerd::evil:                   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/22, 08:27:57 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  9 here going for I have no idea. I didn't do squat yesterday besides make another 4 bottles of hot sauce, turned pretty good! The kids are coming over with there hounds for the game, having wings on the Traeger and momma is doing ham and cheese sliders in the oven,  not to mention a big pot of chili for this evening  :happy1: . Anywho,  enjoy what's left of the weekend fellas...See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  9 here going for I have no idea. I didn't do squat yesterday besides make another 4 bottles of hot sauce, turned pretty good! The kids are coming over with there hounds for the game, having wings on the Traeger and momma is doing ham and cheese sliders in the oven,  not to mention a big pot of chili for this evening  :happy1: . Anywho,  enjoy what's left of the weekend fellas...See ya!!
yep........think i can make it by kickoff!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was 0 when the wife got up and is up to 5 now.  Got pretty windy here yesterday and made fit kind of ugly.  Man that is a lot of sausage JB.  You are the man today!  Good for you.  Cooper chewed a hole in one of the wife's socks last night.  I hope it is just a teenage phase he is going through.  He has been so good that we thought we had it made.  Oh well.  Yes there will be some good football on.  I suppose everyone is hoping Watson bombs out today.  He hasn't played in a year and a half.  Have a fun day. Doing some baby backs in the oven today.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
yep........think i can make it by kickoff!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I have the good beer too!!  :happy1:  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sorry no drinking for an me for a while.

I'm a week into quitting smoking. Alcohol is a trigger, so is driving so when driving I knarl a chunk of gum!!😂 So until it subsides some I'll be booze free

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep at it Glenn. Hope you stay strong!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I can just see Glenn driving down the road, cigarette in one hand, drink in the other using his knees to steer while trying to open a gum wrapper with his feet.  :rotflmao: Seriously, I'm pulling for you to kick the cig habit.

I'm planning on a grouse hunting trip today. I will wait a bit for things to warm up and then it's off to the land to shoot some brush and branches. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can just see Glenn driving down the road, cigarette in one hand, drink in the other using his knees to steer while trying to open a gum wrapper with his feet.  :rotflmao: Seriously, I'm pulling for you to kick the cig habit.

I'm planning on a grouse hunting trip today. I will wait a bit for things to warm up and then it's off to the land to shoot some brush and branches.

That is how Carlin said driving tests should be given since that is how people drive.  A beer in one hand a joint in the other and a cigarette in the ash tray. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks guys,,,,,Sue says she hasnt smoked since oct 14th......if she can i can but damn it can be challenging!!!!! :confused:

for the record i was a pipe smoker!!!!!!!

question for you guys that smoked and quit..................how long was it before you didnt have the urge to just say screw it and start again.???? its been 31 days........some days are good.......the next its like screw this!!!!!! doesnt help i enjoyed it!!!

i may need an intervention!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/27/22, 10:56:14 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 12 for a low, 14 at choretime, heading for a high around the freezing/thawing mark. Been getting the wife in on laundry folding so it helps her state of mental health somewhat. Auntie Mar Mar just dropped off a pumpkin cake made with black walnuts. I countered with the frozen turkey carcass I'd promised her. Still didn't get the chains on the tractor yet but figured I'd do that then plop a couple round bales in the main lot for the ewes. They chewed thru the last two finally so get it all done in one fell swoop.  :cool:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/22, 05:57:17 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
completed the conceal and carry class, good for another 5 years!!    :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man, you to Mike? Didn't know shopping was dangerous out that way!  :rotflmao:  :nerd:  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man, you to Mike? Didn't know shopping was dangerous out that way!  :rotflmao:  :nerd:  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep nuttin but hooligans out that way!!🤣🤣😂😂

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep nuttin but hooligans out that way!!🤣🤣😂😂

yup deys something!!!  I rarely carry, I like going into the gun shop and bring home the handgun I want the same day...  can never have enough ya know!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 16 here and going down in temp all day. Below zero again tonight. Every year that goes by I carry more and more. When I first got my permit I was like you Mike. Wanted it more for purchasing. Usually when we travel I carry now. Well, another weekend in the books boys. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I hear ya JB and understand that too!!  21 this morning and might go up 2 degrees...  got a few things to do today, but just small things over all..   have a good day all...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I am going to fire up the plow and clean things up here.  May run to the landfill but that may wait for a day or two.  I still am procrastinating my conceal carry thing.  Someday.  Well the Vikes squeeked out another one. Boar will eat good.  lol  Well stay warm and out of trouble.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 32 here & raining, we may make it to 35. Woke up to no power so we hooked up the portable generator that was at Mom's. Power just came back on ~ 7 & it sounds like it went out around 5:15. My brother has a couple appts in Mason today but I think he's canceling them. IA 511 is already saying the roads are partially covered with ice & it's not 'sposed to quit 'til around noon. 'Bout it from the southland, have a good day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing special going on today. Should take the load of deer legs and heads to the dump and clean up a bit before the truck shows up. Maybe clean up the garage some too. Other than that, I may take a drive to look and see if there's any wildlife areas that look like a good place to take a walk with a 50. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 29 at 3 a.m., 27 at choretime with temps falling after lunch. Got the bales in the lot yesterday but punted on the chains. Got muddy in front of the shed before I got out there. Made 35 for a high so we'll take it. Getting the snow tires put on the wife's car this a.m. so I've escaped the insane asylum for the forenoon. The snow tires are essential on the car. Let's see, put wide tires on a light, small car. What could possibly go wrong in the winter?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)