Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901925 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is -18 here.  Brrr..   Not too excited to even go outside but will have to later.  The poor horses.  Hard to believe all of the animals can handle it.  May have to make some soup today.   :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 17 & under a dense fog advisory 'til 10. We won't quite get a warm(34) as yday, they're saying. Some snow on the way starting ~ 6 tomorrow & the latest prediction for us, I've seen, says 5". Nothin on the calendar again today & that's OK. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Good Morning.....-5 here this morning. Had a couple inches of snow. Going into Fargo for a root canal this morning.....not fun.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup no fun there...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh boy.  FUN!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
My USDA inspector is Tripp. He also makes sure the floor stays clean too. Our daughter found the lion at Eldon's in Alex. not sure how long they will be on sale. We're having a couple of them $5.00 steaks on the grill tonight. Looks like a couple of inches on snow in the driveway and I'll be putting a plow on the truck. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......looks like we may have an inch of snow.....mayhaps a tad more. think i seen 11 for a temp.

wifey is supposed to take up residence here at home sometime today.

dotch.......your skidloader free????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Light fog earlier but just frosty now. More errands this a.m. Skidsteer is available glenn altho I got the chains on the tractor yesterday. It stayed frozen in front of the barn so I didn't look like you after a night of mud wrestling cougars!  :doah: Blasted a hole thru the snowbank on the end of the windbreak. Now I can get out to the field with the tractor & chitspreader.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/07/22, 09:34:09 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
how is she going to get up stairs??  did you get the elevator?? 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Betting that might be what he wanted the skidsteer for!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
how is she going to get up stairs??  did you get the elevator??
nope...she says she doesnt need it.  :scratch: :scratch: apparently one day when she was out an about with her DIL......not mine hers... :rolleyes: :rotflmao: they stopped at there apt. she must of had to walk up steps to go to the bathroom.......she says she did it fairly easy so she says she doesnt need it!!!!!!1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welp, went out to clean up the snow...  got more like 3 tom 5 inches I'm thinking here..  now just waiting for the plow to by and plug up the drive way...   cleaned it up nice enough so shouldn't be too bad...  I'll know in a few minutes...   bring it on!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: well as of about 2;30 this afternoon my bride arrived home. damn she got up them steps in no time!!!! i'm impressed.

so.......i let her sit a minute....then i cracked the whip getting her to start cleaning..........she's a bit behind!!!!!!! :banghead: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just kidding...glad to see shes home!!!!!! :happybounce: :dancinred:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It's not cleaning it's physical therapy.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
It's not cleaning it's physical therapy.

dang roony how much trouble you get into with the warden???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 3 outside and hope to see the mid 20's today..  have to get some veggies today, out of my salad making stuff..  not sure what else I'll be doing but I'll find out as the day goes on...  have a good day..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6 here to start the day and heading for 18 it says. Not much going on here but a day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 1 above here.  So yesterday Cooper and I were taking a nap and at 2:35 I started sneezing like crazy.  Was just fine before that.  Just like someone hit a switch.  I have a cold type of thing.  Itchy nose watery eyes but not that bad, just irritating.  I wonder where I got it?  So have a few things to do today but will take it easy too. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
county party!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is exactly where I got it Mike.  Good call! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 14* here & we're headed towards 40*. Not much going on yday, so I rode along over to Clear Lake & we found gas at WW in Mason City for $2.72, it was $3.09 in town. No fog on The Avenue either, but I heard it was a much different story going south on Ia 14. TWC's site is now sayin 6" in the next 48 hrs & we heard 2.5" on our local radio station yday on the way to CL. :rolleyes: The local TV stations are all over the place from 2-4" to 3-6" too. Not sure of my itinerary for today yet, so.............. just gonna roll with it. No more now, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to burn some cardboard today from the wife's recent Christmas purchases. After that clean out three week's worth of deer hunting things (coffee cups, mountain dew bottles, donut wrappers, orange clothes) in it, take it to the carwash and get it ready to head to Grand Rapids tomorrow for the weekend. Just seen on the tube Slo Joe saying that Russia just released Brittney Griner and she's headed back to the US. Exchanged her for a "notorious arms dealer". Think they got the better deal. IMHO. Have a great day all, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they exchanged for the wrong prisoner myself.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya she doesn't like the US so why even bring her back here.  I haven't seen any of her coaches or fellow players support her neither.  She is a PIA.  Kneels before games and everything else she can to be an azz. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya she doesn't like the US so why even bring her back here.  I haven't seen any of her coaches or fellow players support her neither.  She is a PIA.  Kneels before games and everything else she can to be an azz.
From 2020...

Brittney Griner: National anthem has no place in WNBA, sports

Brittney Griner didn’t take the floor for the national anthem during the Phoenix Mercury’s debut in the WNBA bubble on Saturday.

Don’t expect her to do so moving forward.

The Mercury center and 2019 league MVP runner-up told reporters on a video call Monday that the WNBA should stop playing the anthem this season.

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” Griner said, per The Arizona Republic. "I think we should take that much of a stand.”

Lets see if she comes back with a different perspective and listen to what she has to say about it.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
leave her there.. 

gas was still $3.09 today... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It was $3.19 @ the nearby Caseys today here.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas was 3.09 here in Warroad yesterday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
From 2020...

Brittney Griner: National anthem has no place in WNBA, sports

Brittney Griner didn’t take the floor for the national anthem during the Phoenix Mercury’s debut in the WNBA bubble on Saturday.

Don’t expect her to do so moving forward.

The Mercury center and 2019 league MVP runner-up told reporters on a video call Monday that the WNBA should stop playing the anthem this season.

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” Griner said, per The Arizona Republic. "I think we should take that much of a stand.”

Lets see if she comes back with a different perspective and listen to what she has to say about it.

if she does send her back to the Russia... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon Fellers........... been busy.............did my good deed again.......donated blood!!!!!!!! they told me to take it easy the rest of the day.............no need to  tell me twice!!!!!!!!!

as far as whatever her name is......dont let her back................bidens a friggin idiot for that exchange..........and anyone involved!!!!!1