Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4951745 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: Still no reply button for me. :confused:
same here maybe just the special ones get to post there??🙄 :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: The guy that likes to send you all the GOOD STUFF is a Moderator. :confused: 
 :rolleyes: :smiley:
:happy1: yep he's the moderator from the land of rocks and cows  :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn posting political stuff in the wrong place again.
:tut: :tut: nope, I'm just trying to help assist a 13 year old head into the right direction!👍

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No reply on the original version for me neither.  Good job to take the reins and create the 2nd version Mike.

just seemed like the right thing to do I guess...   thanks..... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: well  :confused: I want answers!🙄 :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Perfect!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: well someone somehow and for some reason locked that thread,  and not just any peon can do it!🙄

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Yup.....where is says REPLY.....it says UNNOTIFY.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep I got nuttin either on da cellular,  gotta be Glenn's doings!  ;) As always evening peoples,  30 here and doesn't sound like it's gonna change much over night, zero snow here today. Gonna go chase Roosters one more time tomorrow,  most weekends coming up are spoken fer,  thanks Santa.. :angry: . Unless the last week of the year shows some promise I might as well clean guns. Been hitting the web hard on pups and man the big league breeders want some serious cash for a four legged, shoe lace grabbing pooping machine. Think I'll keep surfing.  Best run...See ya!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Six and a half year run and over 40,000 posts.
I didn't think he did anything bad enough to shut it down.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :confused: Not sure what you guys are seeing, not seeing or talking about for that matter when it comes to the original Good Morning threads. I see no reply icon under each individual post but I see one at the bottom of the page. That functions properly here or on the original Good Morning threads. The original is not locked as far as I can tell. Must be a conspiracy.  :coffee:

As far as having anything to do with a perceived problem, no time to even mess with it today. 5+" of heavy wet snow and the wife's dr. appt. pretty well screwed that up. Roads were horse crap to and from Albert's Leaf and I was only able to clean out the yard well enough after chores to get us out initially. Finished it off when I got home but not without doing some major re-landscaping. If anyone wants some big hunks of sod, yer welcome to dig it out of the snow piles. Sux living on a yard with one dinky little flat spot when the ground is still thawed underneath.  :angry: 
« Last Edit: December 12/09/22, 07:55:32 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Dotch....your post at 12:08 is the only one there. Your test seems successful. But no one else can post there.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, your the only mod that even bothered to try and give an explanation, and for that thanks.

I never went and checked it out on my  laptop but via my cell phone if I go to the forums then to the food forum it definitely shows the morning  thread got locked!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
What's a MIA button? Missing In Action?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
What's a MIA button? Missing In Action?  yes HD that is what I meant by that..   

mornin all, 30 and some mist in the air so freezing roads out there..  glad I don't have to drive any where right away today..  son made it here yesterday and we had a good visit last night..  he'll be heading this morning later..  have a good day all...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........weather terrorists are at it again. aint going anywhere anyway.

they sure are flapping there jaws about some storm next week!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Someone must've hit the wrong button 🤣

Try now,.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Try the other one, if it works, I can combine both together.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 32 now & on our way to 35. Under a Dense Fog Advisory again, possibility of a some light snow this AM too. Had some light mist ~ 7 last night as well. Got a couple things I'd like to do early but that's about it. No more now, hopin your Saturday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey it works................YOU DA MAN HD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kingscourt: :kingscourt: i dont care what boar says about you.......your Ok in my book!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

yea slap'em together i say!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got it to work for me, HD. :happy1: :cool: Go ahead & combine them, if you want, it makes no difference to me.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We do have contact now.   :happy1: :happy1:  It is 28 here and had a couple of inches of snow last night.  Let the dogs out at 3 and they came in covered in it.  Had to wipe them off.  Pretty strong south winds now too.  Blowing Gunners weather up here.  Think I might mess with the duct work again today. Sure looking forward to tomorrows game with the Lions and hope we are healthy.  We need everyone on deck.  Well have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Try now,.....
:scratch:     ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Try now,.....
:scratch:     ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: DONT even think it bubba!!!!!!!! :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i aint got the power!!!!!! :surrender: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: THANK GOD!!!!!!!  :happy1:        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sweet!!!  sure blend them together!!   thanks HD!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yup 28 here and a couple of inches of snow overnight here too. Sitting here watching neighbors heading out fishing. Tuff to do. We have to go cut firewood today. Hoping to pull out of here at 9.  I will get out there next weekend. Well, you boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wrong button? I'm still going with conspiracy... ;) :coffee:

Mornin 'comrades! 32 at choretime remaining steady most of the day. Thought about spreading chit today but looking at the forecast, best get somemore stuff under cover and move a little more snow so I'm capable of making a tactical strike.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Should be back on track now....

Morn'in boys!