Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902638 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Weather forecasting is definitely an inexact science. Sometimes i think I can do better by looking at the sky and noting the wind direction in the morning. Other times they surprise me with their accuracy.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just seen on the toobe ROCORI school district is closing at noon.
They don't make kids like they used to, must be all the fence/river jumpers lol. Nuttin but light rain here and I don't see any temps below freezing til mid morning Thursday,  soooo it'll probably be messy yards here soon.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
check 511 for here...  walked to the mail box, icy period...   and yes still saying 3 to 5 inches of snow tonight... 

opps 5 to 8 maybe now...   we'll see in the morning I guess... 
« Last Edit: December 12/13/22, 04:40:26 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Stepped out on the deck, wind blew over the shovel and scared the crap outta shadow 🤣😂 but Yea starting to freeze now.

I'm all cozy with da dawgs and momma inside!!👍
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Watching tonight's news i'll take some snow vs tornado's any day.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Or earthquakes, or forest fires, or hurricanes, or mudslides, or volcanoes. All in all, this ain’t such a bad place. We all live here by choice, too.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn right! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I only have an inch to inch and half of snow. It's the half inch of ice under it that's going to be the issue. Wasn't too bad at the local Cenex station yesterday, $115.00 for everything. Gas diesel and LP. Wife goes back to work today. Yipppeee, no more HGTV and I can watch what I want to. One more cup of coffee and i may have to try to plow out the driveway. Hate plowing in the dark, too many things can go wrong. Have a great day all, drive safe, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not sure on how much ice we have but looks like all of 6 inches of snow so far..  no rush to get out there yet too..  going to wait for awhile for sure...  then we get to do it all over again tonight and tomorrow..  power even flickered about 530 this morning...  don't like that..  stay safe out there fellers!!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 here and snowing. I guess about 3" of snow so far, it is the sticky kind too. Going to snow most of the day today and tomorrow. Supposed to get to 34 today. About it from here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   About 4" here and still falling.  This stuff is like shoveling slush.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I would say 3" here too and still coming down. I may have to do a Markn and have a second cup of coffee this morning.  No sense in plowing yet I guess. Looks like we will all have a white Christmas.  Stay safe out there.  I wish the wife was retired so she could stay home and shovel the deck.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Just a little longer for that program.  Like 3 years....   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we've got 37 now & I'm seeing 42 for the high. Looks like it actually warmed up a litte overnight. :happy1: :cool: No snow here yday, in fact the rain melted most of what we had. No worry though, there's another 2" predicted for tomorrow. Heard some nasty reports, 2-3', about Duluth & the Arrowhead. Wonder how db's doing? Try & take it a little easy when your outside today guys. Nothin major planned, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........looks like work outside!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: oh well got all day. watched a neighbor with the snow.......like Scenic said it looks wet and heavy!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is 32 here and going up to 34 this afternoon.  About 15 - 20 mph gusts from the ESE.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's..14" of rain at the ranch with .20" recorded in Bugtussle. Wind went down so that makes it more bearable. Need to finish cleaning the main barn today hopefully. Mrs. Cheviot is having some stomach issues so need to monitor that. Ta ta!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's..14" of rain at the ranch with .20" recorded in Bugtussle. Wind went down so that makes it more bearable. Need to finish cleaning the main barn today hopefully. Mrs. Cheviot is having some stomach issues so need to monitor that. Ta ta!
wouldnt have anything to do with the cook, would it???? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

hope its nuttin serious bud!!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
always something going on down there...   hope it's nothing bad Dotch... 

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Goodbye Carlos Coreia.....signed with San Francisco. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: UFFDA!! That snow is wet. Plugged the blower 3 times so I shoveled it all. Of course the city left most everything in my driveway!🤣 Done now!! Almost should have a few beers!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup it was heart attack snow!!! got mine done without plugging mine up... had tp go slow to keep up with it..  might have to have some beer a little later too!!!    :toast:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
4" - 5" wet heavy stuff here also. I just cleaned up the sidewalk & deck, plowed the driveway. Just waiting on round 2. What I do know from experience is I don't want this crap freezing on the end of the driveway. I'll stay on that like white on rice.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mowed yards & moved snow for a living for 3-4 years. Had 30 places to mow & not quite that many to do snow for. Learned to not take a full bite, go slow, & stop to let the chute clear or I couldn't get anything done. Was always getting off the tractor to clear the chute otherwise. Often had to go back at the end of the day & clear the in-drives again or it was twice the work the next day after it'd froze. :bonk:
« Last Edit: December 12/14/22, 12:13:46 PM by Gunner55 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, Don't take such a big bite Glenn.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just waiting for the township plow so I can finish that..  don't want that freezing solid...   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I know that and didn't but some of that stuff was literally slop, and sticky!🙄

Reckon I should head to Richmond and check on moms place. Any luck the kid did it.
« Last Edit: December 12/14/22, 12:28:46 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Reckon I should head to Richmond and check on moms place. Any luck the kid did it.

it helps to run the motor at full RPM's too!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It helps even more to start the motor!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yea it's not a push mower!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

it helps to run the motor at full RPM's too!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea it's not a push mower!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :doah:  :evil:                 :sleazy: :nerd:                        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: