Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901909 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
There's been a slight change of plans, the roads look OK & seeing some traffic moving on 218 already. They're talking some more snow tomorrow about the time we would be coming home so we're probably going to stay Sunday night also. The car is loaded & we have some running to do after we have some lunch up there, so we'll taking off soon. See you on the other side.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
safe travels to ya Gunner!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  -4 at the moment headin for not much higher than that. The kids, pooches and the kitty are coming over in a little bit, we'll be heading in to Bloomington to the SIL place for the game and Xmas. Come back here and get things ready for my side tomorrow.  Gonna be fun the kids and there animals are spending the night, Remi has already been eyeing up his gifts, fun watching them dogs tear open presents. Anywho best see if momma needs help getting ready  :sleazy:  See ya!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, safe travels gunner!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
X3. Was some traffic by the ranch this a.m. before the plow went thru. Thought we'd have to hook Poppy to the dogsled last nite. Is that the eggnog SIL boober?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: December 12/24/22, 09:56:12 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure is! Spose I best stop and pick some up!!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy trails Gunner.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........put in 4 1/2 hours this morning. store got real busy about 9;30  :doofus: :rotflmao:

heading up to moms at half time!!!!!! then christmas is done for another year!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

This is by Kadoka SD.  That is an overpass above the loader.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats some snow!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like my driveway

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well unlike Glenn my snowblower did it's job, just got done..  used my heated gloves too so no freezing of my fingers today...  wore a baclava also to help..  so I don't think any frost bite...  still dang cold out there for sure!!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, slept in some today!!  feels good too!!  sure hope everyone has a great day too!!!  going to the gf's holiday gathering about noon for a couple hours, should be fun!!  should get above 0 today too!!  and a bit of snow too...   on well...  have a good and safe day all!!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Merry Christmas!!! -13 here this morning and supposed to get up to 4. Just going to be the wife and I. Going to cook steak and lobster tails for our Christmas dinner. I will clean out all the drifts in the driveway later today. Seems as though the wind has died down now. I will probably go open up the fish house too this afternoon so it is ready for tomorrow morning. Made it over to International Falls yesterday and hit Menards and stopped at Ronnings. Wife was looking for some Keen boots. Heard the end of the game on the radio when there. Well, have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Morning -14 here this morning. Opened gifts with half the grand kids last night. Other half live to far away. They have to wait until our side of our families get together next weekend. Just the wife and I today for a ham dinner.

Merry Christmas guys. :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Merry Christmas to all from me also. Should have a house full around 12:30 or so. Have a GREAT DAY to everyone. Safe travels to all that are traveling today too, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........happy holidays/merry christmas..........whatever!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: just me and da wifey today........i like it.

things went well yesterday at moms!!!!!!!! :happy1: now to slowly start getting stuff assembled for takeoff to da northland thursday AM!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys and a Merry Christmas to all of youse.  We just got done opening presents.  Cooper keeps stealing Buddies shin bone so I keep giving it back to him.  I don't know why Cooper thinks he needs both of them.  It is -10 here and it is a beautiful morning.  No plans here today other than to bake our ham and watch football.  Perfect day spent together.  Nowhere else I would rather be.  Here are some pics of the day. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: sweet pictures LPS!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: think our dogs could be twins!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: well at least related!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great pic's Barry!!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like you said the other day it is 2 years since we got them.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Peace on Earth and goodwill to all.

Merry Christmas.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples up to -2 here. The ham hit the pellet grill bout an hour ago, with everyone showing up here bout 11:30. The kids us and da pooches destroyed thus place earlier opening gifts, and as always tge whipper snappers golden retriever thought everything was his..lol. anywho Merry Christmas you guys, have great day...See ya!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Merry Christmas

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades & Merry Christmas! -6 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-single digits above zero. Hay feeders stayed open & water tank fountains have stayed thawed so thankful for that. Need to haul some water today tho. Birdfeeders need attention & I have to get some greens cut for a wedding. At least I got out of going to it. :happy1: May or may not clean out the yard today. More snow coming tonite, likely 3+", so might wait. Nothing happening until tomorrow anyway. Tonite it's shrimp, squash, winter radishes, other veggies, rolls, with pumpkin pie Mrs. Cheviot made with my help for dessert. Grazing on assorted snacks & goodies in the meantime.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
For all you kiddo's out there...the smells & sounds of Christmas are something that sticks with you forever. Take a few seconds and take it all in.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well made it threw the last big holiday meal of the year I think!!   lotz of darn good food too!!!  burp!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, here also. The last group just left, but looking forward to next weekend with tge kiddos and there animals coming back for another sleep over. We were talking perhaps a prime rib with king crab legs and some scallops at this point. I'm off all week so looks like shopping is what I'll be doing.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot to mention,  a gift from the whipper snapper  was our trip to the Rockies this past summer,  she had all of our pics in order put in a book thru shutter fly. Turned out perfect!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a great year Bobb.  That meal sounds absolutely perfect!    :happy1: :happy1: