Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902754 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin all, we're sitting in a hotel behind Cabela's at the moment as we ran into the freezing fog somewhere between the Bugtussle exit & Hwy 14. Seen 3 in the ditch in the last 5-10 miles & that was enough. :surrender: Pretty much slid right through the stop sign at the bottom of the off ramp trying to get here too. :doah: Just got back from the nearby Kwik Trip & it's more than full of semis & none of 'em were leaving, either. Overheard talk of a jackknifed semi up at the rest stop just north of here. We'll be checking Mn DOT often & have already discussed staying tonight too. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
in owatonna?????? stay safe......... i know the inger girls are looking forward to seeing you 2 but....be smart about it!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Gunner. I gave the warden a ride to work again but it wasn't horrible. The sun is burning the ice off here now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Watching Chicago fire on the #9 with my bride, there's a lot of schools closed in the southern part of the state. Eagan, red wing, Woodbury, zumbrota to name a few places.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup stay safe fellers!!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Almost afternoon peoples,  31 here so it should start melting some of the ice off the driveway soon. Let the pooch out this morning and he slid down the steps, ugly. You'd think you guys would be good to go gunner,  they should have a handle in it by now. Good luck! Anywho think its time fer lunch...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope you got out of there ok Gunner.  It is 33 here but cloudy.  It is getting brighter now.  Sure hope the sun comes out.  Heading to give blood soon.  If Glenn can do it I can do it too.  LOL  You talking about it Glenn did kind of inspire me to do it. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Up to terdy here. Got the mail. Blacktop here is in good shape. Just got my new toilet book for the oval office.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you buddy!!!   always good to have new reading material....    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Evenin all, we rolled down the driveway ~4:15. Could see 'em movin pretty good on I 35 from the room so we checked out a little before 10:30 & hit it. Traffic was kind of :crazy: 'til we got around the south end of 494 W but got better soon after that. The roads were pretty good except for the Garrison to Aitkin stretch where it was snowin pretty hard so 169 was slushy. Aitkin to CR 35 was the best stretch though so we still did ~250 miles in around 4 3/4 hrs with 3 stops. :cool: All unloaded, changed into some sweats & sippin on my 1st libation at the moment.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/11/23, 07:29:09 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Enjoy that cocktail Gunner. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear Gunner!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: Guess :scratch: that's more like 5 3/4 hrs. :doofus:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 13 here and heading for a high of 15 today. Just getting ready for a fine Thursday in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning all.   A brisk 14 here this morning but the wind is already howling.   That just might change my plans of fishing today. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 and that is about the high today too..  might even see the sun today!!!   hope so!!!   mn511 is looking much better today..   when I was at Aldi's yesterday they marked there hams to 50% off, scored on for 90 cents a pound!!  it's a shank end 1/2 ham but more than enough for..  thinking bean soup or something like that soon too!!  have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  15 here and probably not going to change much today.  No big plans for the day and that's ok with me.  Maybe a day of taking it easy.  We shall see.  Gonna warm up some each day till Sunday. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 22 here. Not sure what I'm gonna do that I'm not spose to today, but I'll figure it out.  Got tired of watching the squirrels make it up on the bird feeders yesterday,  had to go out and spread around the deep snow some, that'll fix em. Ma and Pa are coming over for a visit after a while that'll be nice,  they are getting ancy to head down to the gulf soon after a few Doc appointments.  Anywho might hafta fire up yellowstone soon....See ya!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 20 at choretime with temperatures slowly falling throughout the day. At least we got rid of the fog. Rolled in mid-afternoon & was really heavy. More e-learning & billing here today after cleaning up garbage & getting lamb yesterday from the locker. Lambs were bigger than we thought so we should be set for a while. Wife has therapy again tomorrow a.m. Hopefully she can get the green light to put more weight on the ankle so she can start using the rolling walker. Maybe make me a grilled cheese sammich on the gas stove!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/12/23, 08:07:42 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just had a cheese omelet I made on my gas stove!!!   grilled cheese sounds great too!!!    :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to head to the store today, out of coffee. Slight headache from tooth extraction yesterday, but ice cream for lunch yesterday makes up for it. Saw the comment about the onion sandwich LPS, but didn't think it would be a good idea to pizz off the guy with the large metal tools in my mouth. LOL. Time for eggs, later... :happy1: :happy1:   
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 18 early & 16 now. Been out moving the snow as we had some knee-high drifts out back. We have somebody that plows the driveway for us, but we couldn't open either of the small doors on the garage. Going to want to pull some of the roof 1 of these days too. Needed some new security software installed & a few Windows updates too. No more now, have a good day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........done early and have no idea what i might do later!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!!  11 here and heading for 19 today. Getting warmer over the weekend. Got me some projects to work on this weekend. Not sure if I will fish. I will move the fish house though sometime tomorrow. Well, one more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -2 here and looking for 18 and hopefully some sun shine today..  not a lot to do but enough to keep me busy...  have a good day all!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 13 here @ 1st peek & we may hit 21 later. I'm sure I can find some more snow in the wrong spot to start the day again today. After that........................ :scratch:. It is Friday the 13th, so stay away from ladders & black cats.  ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: Make it a good day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....pulled an LPS and Mikey and slpet in a bit...........until this certain white dog said....you had enough!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao:

not certain what is on the agenda but i'll figure something out!!!!!!!!

Gunner...............i'm certain there is some snow in the wrong spots over on Peterson lake!!!!!!!! :evil: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes I slept in a little too Glenn.  Felt great!  Thanks for the warning Gunner.  The wife has a 3 day weekend again.  MLK Day on Monday.  Looking forward to the weekend of football.  No ladders for me today and we have a big orange cat so I should be ok.  Later

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch, was watching Mecum auctions again yesterday, a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk sold for $52,000.  nice looking ride too..  had the 289 in it.. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  16 here. Probably alot of the same for me today, inside looking out.. Had a great visit with the folks yesterday,  they brought over all the paperwork for the cabin. It's official with the bro and I on the Title, I just gotta start a new insurance policy which I believe I'll go visit a few agents next week, the bills have been changed and are starting to filter in here. Anywho ya I'll stay from ladders also, but the black dog tho... See ya!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
where's the cabin at Bobber??  or is it where you every summer???   good for you guys!!!