Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946175 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  21 here.  Got one nord yesterday.  I think he was hanging around my baits the whole time.  Finally got him.  No walleyes.  He scared them away I think.  Not a lot going on today and that's fine. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 23 for our start & it doesn't look like it'll go up much from there. They're forecasting a T-2" in the next day or so for us but it's 4-8" with a light glaze for down home. Not much > .5" here yday & no rain. Headed to town today too as we both have a few things on our shopping list. No more now, hopin your Wednesday's a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas 28 at the moment,  there yapping 5-7" for us starting late tonight, spose i best make sure the chuckers are fueled up fer momma. I gotta get otta the house, gonna run to Lowes I think maybe hit home dump on the way back, I'd go to fleet farm but I'm sure what I'm looking for isn't on the shelf.  ..See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin fellers.........momma got home safely yesterday. yea the weather terrorists are yapping a T-2 inches here to. guess the #4 has then weather alert on..sounds more down south though. there map said we could get an inch and a half here.  bring it!!!!

not sure whats on the agenda today..........i'd like to manure threw our shelf in the bedroom closet. one of them moods to get rid of stuff i guess.

my wife has been talking to her brother the past week.........i'm not sure at this point i'd want to use the st cloud hospital!!!! :confused: :crazy: ya'all know what my wife has been threw!!! her brother went in to have a procedure done on his foot/toes. apparently he has camel? toes????? :scratch: not sure but his toes wont straighten out. about a week after the procedure he ended up in the ER cause his feet really swelled up. they ended up going in and taking all the hardware out because he had an infection.   they currently dont know what infection..........but he's going home at some point with a PICC line and on meds for 6 weeks. they havent said yet if its MRSA...but sounds familar.  :surrender: NOW while in the hospital.he got the RONA. so they moved him to the rona ward and noone can visit him!!!! :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Snow heading in tonite, expected to be 5"-8" minimum with potential of up to 10" in localized areas (snowbursts). Wife has therapy again this a.m. so have to drive her to that.  Will have to get ready for the snow this afternoon. Put the bale spear on the tractor, move a small bale, take the spear off, put the blower on, fill water tanks, free up bale feeders so they slide & by then it should be time for chores again. Then I turn into a short order cook. Way too much free time on my hands... :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin fellers.........momma got home safely yesterday. yea the weather terrorists are yapping a T-2 inches here to. guess the #4 has then weather alert on..sounds more down south though. there map said we could get an inch and a half here.  bring it!!!!

not sure whats on the agenda today..........i'd like to manure threw our shelf in the bedroom closet. one of them moods to get rid of stuff i guess.

my wife has been talking to her brother the past week.........i'm not sure at this point i'd want to use the st cloud hospital!!!! :confused: :crazy: ya'all know what my wife has been threw!!! her brother went in to have a procedure done on his foot/toes. apparently he has camel? toes????? :scratch: not sure but his toes wont straighten out. about a week after the procedure he ended up in the ER cause his feet really swelled up. they ended up going in and taking all the hardware out because he had an infection.   they currently dont know what infection..........but he's going home at some point with a PICC line and on meds for 6 weeks. they havent said yet if its MRSA...but sounds familar.  :surrender: NOW while in the hospital.he got the RONA. so they moved him to the rona ward and noone can visit him!!!! :doah:
I'd be concerned if my brother in law had a cameltoe.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'd be concerned if my brother in law had a cameltoe.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: now that you say that!!!!!!! :banghead: training-087 :laughroll: yea i dont recall what the hello my wife called what he had going on!!!! :doah: :rotflmao:

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Likely it’s hammer toe.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Likely it’s hammer toe.
:happy1: :happy1: yep.thats it!!!!!!!!!!! thanks bud.......
« Last Edit: January 01/18/23, 10:45:36 AM by glenn57 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got to head to town, Harbor Freight, to pick up something for my new toy. Pictures coming soon. I think #2 son got his Ski Doo running last night. I didn't get to help much, went to a sportsmen meeting at 6:00. Other than that, have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

not sure whats on the agenda today..........i'd like to manure threw our shelf in the bedroom closet.
If you end up with too much manure for the closet,  save some for the garden!  ;) Hopefully the bil pulls thru Glenn, is that similar to bunyans? Mas toes are at a 45°.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

not sure whats on the agenda today..........i'd like to manure threw our shelf in the bedroom closet.
If you end up with too much manure for the closet,  save some for the garden!  ;) Hopefully the bil pulls thru Glenn, is that similar to bunyans? Mas toes are at a 45°.
:scratch: :doah: Oh,............................... don't worry Boober ;), glenn ALWAYS  has plenty.....................................of MANURE. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:          :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/18/23, 05:51:31 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Some very light mist that started to ice up the windshield a bit on the way to town ~ 8 this morning. I didn't really notice it affecting the road though. :happy1: Back out before 1. :cool:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :doah: Oh,............................... don't worry Boober ;), glenn ALWAYS  has plenty.....................................of MANURE. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:          :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: :tut:

No boober, not the same. As I understand it hammer toe is when your toe goes downward and won't lay flat.

Mom dealt with buynons and had them removed there more of a bone spur.

Your mas toes could be a early stag maybe but I ain't no doc!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here and that is about it again today. I must have the same crud that Barry had. I hear it is going around up here.  Otherwise just getting ready for another fine day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 29 here and snow. There still yapping bout 4-6 by this afternoon,  oh well. Let me look at my calendar,  yep wide open , almost done with yellowstone spose I'll wrap that up today. Have a great day gents...See ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 or 27 here and that is the high today to I hear..  got to get a haircut today, it's that time again..  should clean up some snow from the drive way later today too..  later!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I am finally feeling pretty good JB.  Wasn't bad but hung on for a long time.  Well got a nice walleye yesterday and a few for supper so that was fun.  It is 21 here.  Sure will be nice when we can wake up and it is light out.   Where do you live  Bobb?  By Glenn?   Just wondered with your weather stuff.  Will have to check with my brother in Luverne to see how much snow they got out of this last storm. Have a good one boys.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 24 here & will stay there too. It sounds like Duluth is already getting some snow but according to their last map it might not make it here. NWS's snowmap says they had 6+" down home by midnight last night. We stopped at the barbershop yday, so we're good with that for a while again. Going to put a load in the washing machine & I'll go from there. Have a good day, guys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well long story short. I invested $2,000.00 in a business twenty plus years ago. I had no expectation of seeing that money back at the time and the business recently sold. However, I did get my initial investment back and thinking that I pretty much wrote it off then I would give myself something nice now. So I bought myself a welder along with a tank and several accessories. What is in the photo is the $2,000.00, but Miller is doing a $400.00 rebate which I should get back in a month or so which will bring it back down $1,600.00.I already have a couple of projects in mind where it will be used and should be rather handy. Can't wait for Spring, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are going to love that Mark. Nice unit. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 28 at choretime, staying steady most of the daylight hours then falling towards dark. Racked up about 7" of new snow. Hasn't blown it around much so it shouldn't be a major pain to blow it out, if I can keep the tractor together. Started my project yesterday afternoon and a major hydraulic leak showed up under the platform again. Luckily my neighbor was down the hill at his shop. Took it down there and he brazed it up within a half hour. Was starting to get dark so I punted on moving a round bale and attached the snow blower. Fingers crossed that it doesn't spring another leak. 🤞 Skidsteer was a little bucky last nite too. Didn't want to run right. Stuck some more gas line antifreeze in it and that seemed to help. Think the fuel filter sometimes gets full of ice crystals and if you don't do that, then it doesn't start period. The joys of running non-oxy in the winter. Could use a haircut meself. Might wait till the sheep shearer shows up in Feb. markn gets all the nice welders.  :pouty:
« Last Edit: January 01/19/23, 08:25:31 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Dreary, gloomy morning in International Falls. 23 degrees with no wind.

Lakes Gas showed up and filled the tank for the house yesterday...oh well I didn't have a use for that $800 I guess. Finished a book I was reading then headed into town and hit the library. Very nice library here in International Falls. I've decided to quit buying books and just get them there since they are free.

Nothing to do here today except read and wait for the days to get longer.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Always enjoy hearing about the I Falls area db. It's a different planet. Still snowing here so snow removal is in a holding pattern. Looks like it's dumped ~ another 3/4" since choretime. Should be outta here in an hour so will fire up after lunch. Wife punted on her therapy session today so have been able to plot strategy for lunch. Poppy & I will prolly restock the bird feeders this afternoon. Maybe the pheasants will show up again. 🤔

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....already done at the store!!!!! so far i'd say 1/4 inch of snow here. LPS i live in Cold Spring....stearns county...15 miles west of st cloud on hwy 23!!!!

yea Mark your gonna like the welder!!!!!! :happy1: you gonna strictly weld mild steel??? what size wire.......and what cover gas you got????.........yea i'm nosey.......but i did abit of welding back in the day.......mostly stainless though!!!!

doing the laundry for momma!!!!! not much else yet!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 01/19/23, 11:26:03 AM by glenn57 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got my snow moved here on the ponderosa. There was plenty but it wasn't real heavy stuff.. Hope it don't snow much more. I gave the warden a ride into work this morning so I spose I'll have to pick her up after work. Have a good day all.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got my snow moved here on the ponderosa. There was plenty but it wasn't real heavy stuff.. Hope it don't snow much more. I gave the warden a ride into work this morning so I spose I'll have to pick her up after work. Have a good day all.
yea i'd wonder how long your hospital stay would be iffin ya didnt pick her up!!!!!!1 :scratch: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Less than what my legal bill would be.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!