Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902232 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Distracted probably does mean they are speeding too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
had a pretty good time at the Teals christmas party. had a few  beers and the meal was good. ham, chicky, taters veggies, dinner roll.

i believe everyone that attended recieved a gift of some sort..........and i'll tell you what......they didnt spare costs. 2 grand prizes where TV's. my wife said she wanted the kuering......so thats what i got!!!!!! they drew names!!!! so you picked what was left!!!!!! they also had gift cards, a cooler, coffee makers, juicer, ..............
« Last Edit: January 01/22/23, 09:18:08 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Companies who treat their people right continue to retain good employee's.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Companies who treat their people right continue to retain good employee's.
they'd retain more if they paid better. I can assure you I'm not there strictly for the cash.  I'd go to Menards or something in st cloud. I earn a measly 11.38 an hour.

BUT.  I can come and go wherever and it's not even a mile from home and that means a whole lot to me. And the work environment is stress free!; I enjoy it there! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 here and heading for 28 today. Looks like a little snow later on. Not sure how much . Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good for you Glenn!!  had a good day yesterday and even got some things done..  cleaned my sleep machine this morning and cleaned a dozen eggs that are from the farm...  good eating eggs too...  have a good day all..    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I was surprised when I walked out the door to find it was snowing already this morning. Snowing pretty good too.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to go to town and drop off gambling permit to be OK'd by city. Might have to clean garage some today before the temps drop. Of course it will be cold this weekend when we want to stand outside and watch the snowmobile race in Hubbard Co. Have a great day all, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 17* here with some light snow & it looks like we may make 32*, later. As usual, I've got a couple small projects to get me going & will go from there. :scratch: Not much else now, hope your Monday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Slept late and it felt good.  Having coffee now.  It is snowing lightly here and may be 1/2" on the ground.  No big plans for the day which is fine with me.  Just going to try and stay out of trouble.  Was a fun football weekend.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.    25 out today but cool off is coming.  Think I may go chase some panfish for a bit today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin ' comrades! 10 at choretime, 18 a few minutes ago, heading for a high in the low 30's. Got the Mrs. to her therapy session in one piece. Co. blacktops in the southern townships of the People's Republic of Steele Co. still suck. We finally got to see the sun tho! 🌞  Frosty so it was purty until the breeze came up. Poppy photobombed this pic she enjoyed it so much. LP man stopped shortly afterwards. LP is $1.99/gal. Hopefully that'll hold us until spring.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great pic Dotch!!!  still cloudy here...    :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........done already!!!!!!! found out this morning the store lost 2 more employees.......1 in deli, other in the floral dept.

well best get to the football thing.......as usual someones already whining!!!!!!  :pouty: :pouty: :surrender:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........done already!!!!!!! found out this morning the store lost 2 more employees.......1 in deli, other in the floral dept.

well best get to the football thing.......as usual someones already whining!!!!!!  :pouty: :pouty: :surrender:

hey Glenn don't transfer to the deli!!!   the store profits could go down!!!!     :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

hey Glenn don't transfer to the deli!!!   the store profits could go down!!!!     :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea i have no intentions too!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 30 here. I felt like Glenn today in my first day back, was on lite duty and only worked 8hrs, oh wait 8 might be pushing it  :mooning: . Ya it sucked going back ,boring as heck . I swear they save the total  :bs: stuff for the gimps. Anywho that's all I got...See ya!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep bobber, lite duty sucks. Been there done that. But I did get to rub shoulders with the gals in the office when I did!! :sleazy: :happy1:

Just don't let them try to make you do things outside your restrictions, AND don't be trying to do things beyond your restrictions, especially on the clock!!

Lots of employers are returning injured workers back on lite duty, lighten the load of work comp premium!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly,  that's why they wanted me on the books. And your right, I had to remind them this a one arm show..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 10 here this AM and heading for 19 today. Sounds like chance of snow again later today. Got us a load of fire yesterday afternoon and he is bringing a 2nd today. That will get us thru the rest of the season. He did say that the ground and swamps are not frozen out in the woods up here. Had a feeling that might've the case. Well just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 7 here and going to the mid 20's today, off to Sartell this morning for a periodontal appointment.. oh yea...   but then I can stop at Manea's meat locker!!!   yippee!!  other than that not much going on today...   have a good day...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 13 to begin & shootin for 24, later. Some early afternoon snow being talked about too, < 1" though. We'll be headed back to civilization on Thursday :pouty:, so I'll start throwin a little of my stuff together today. Not sure what else is out there :scratch:, but whatever it is I'm ready for it. Have a great day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  15 here.  We must have gotten 3 or 4" yesterday afternoon.  It was 34 when it was snowing.  At one time it came down hard and the flakes were as big as dimes.  Then a little later it looked like thick fog.  By then it was small flakes and snowing so hard I couldn't see the garage.  Will have to shovel and plow today. It is nice to see it finally getting light earlier. Another day closer to spring. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We maybe got 2" of snow at our place  yesterday.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........lazy morning........sun is out here and 13 for starters. think i need to head to paynesville this week before the cold air moves in. need to get tabs for a few things anf fill a couple 20 lb propane tanks!!!!!!

not sure what else i'll get myself involved in yet.............

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Second oldest is coming over to work on his snowmobile again today. I bought a Blackstone griddle yesterday while at Ace Hardware, of course it wasn't the one my bride wanted so it's back to town to return it unless they have the "right" one there. other than that have a great day, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! Got down to 9 overnight, 14 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Foggy again this a.m. Sun tried unsuccessfully to burn it off. Started lambing yesterday afternoon. Single ewe lamb born inside the lambing barn while I was moving a bale. Everyone is doing well. Had thought about going in to the office to sign the guest book. We'll see. Been quiet so may let sleeping dogs lie. Wife has another therapy session tomorrow then a dr.'s appt on Friday. Hopefully they green light putting more weight on that ankle so I can get away from so much of the domestic indoor stuff. I'll still get my fair share but it's time for her to step up to the plate if she can't help outside. Afraid putting together puzzles and watching TV doesn't do much for me.

I'm betting glenn is celebrating with a peanut butter & jelly sammich

https://nationaltoday.com/national-peanut-butter-day/
« Last Edit: January 01/24/23, 11:36:20 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 0 here to start the day and heading for a high of 9 it says. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.