Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903817 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
30 what did you use a milk house heater???  One of the retirement things is that you have to be able to heat up a garage/shop doesn't it???   You need to insulate. 
« Last Edit: January 01/29/23, 06:39:21 PM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
30 what did you use a milk house heater???  One of the retirement things is that you have to be able to heat up a garage/shop doesn't it???   You need to insulate.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

but I can't heat my garage up either very well..  aim the nipco is all I can do.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
30 was plenty warm for what i needed to do!!! it was only on about 2 hours.....it would of got warmer had i waited longer. besides if i insulate......i lose 75% of my storage spaces!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: and nope. i used a propane nipco!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -22 here and only supposed to make -2 today. Not much else here. Just getting ready for a day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.... Only -13 here. #metoo JB. Mornings like this I wonder why though!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -17 or -16 depending on which station ya hear..   and only -2 here too today...  burr!!!!  not sure what I have going on today but doing much outside is part of it!!!   stay warm!!!    :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  -27 here at the moment.  High about -2 here too.  I won't be going out till 10ish.  Need milk and bread.  Sure I can find something else I need too.  Survival weather.  Will grain the horses and burn some more wood.  That's about it here.  Curious to see how much I dropped in the football pool.   Well you all be careful out there. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -5/-17 WC here & we might make it all the way up to 3 today. Came down with a bad cold yday so I'll be stickin close to the ranch. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Morning guys.....-22 here now. High going for -4 today. Trying to keep my minnows alive. In the garage during the day. In the house at night. To cold for one and to warm for the other. Waiting for it to warm up this weekend so I can get back out on the lake.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! -11 at choretime heading for a high around 0. Chores done,  Poppy fed, so time to put the feed bag on meself. Need to make a run to the feed store for a bag of milk replacer then swing by the office to sign the guest book. Do some banking, hit the post office & so some other business stuff then haul the wife to therapy this afternoon. Need to pump up the tire on her car 1st. Usually those stupid sensors on this car just cry wolf but this time there was actually one that was low.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Moved the pickup, snowmobile trailer with my sled, small snowblower, large grill and grand-daughters bike outside yesterday. I have the kid's boat on the tractor and mine on the wheeler ready to back out of the garage when the contractor shows up today. I also installed the battery tender on the boat.....and had a couple of beers. It was cold. Temperature and the beer. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That will really be nice to have that ceiling in. Is it insulated? lol

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-25 this morning in International Falls.
Thats  all I have to say.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy that power outage we had up here saturday morning sure has made for a fun Monday here at work with the 3D printer.  :pouty: :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy that power outage we had up here saturday morning sure has made for a fun Monday here at work with the 3D printer.  :pouty: :doofus:
ouch!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We should all buy electric cars. What could possibly go wrong?  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you first!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :tut: :tut: NO......NOT........EVER......... in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :tut: :tut: NO......NOT........EVER......... in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
Don't worry, Comrades, the MN House of G'b'mint juss pass'd 'da law 'dat all eelek-triss'ty will be carbon-free by 2040.  I sher hope I make it 'til 'den.  Juss think... "free" energy.   :bonk: 

:angry:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
That will really be nice to have that ceiling in. Is it insulated? lol

Will be soon. Hope to have done in a couple of weeks.
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Outside temp says -9, so sounded like a good cup of Swiss miss hot chocolate was in order!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good! Your cup must be on the right??? ;) :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

oh yea!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :happy1: yep that's mine!! :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm doing my part with my electric chainsaw. The warden has an electric toothbrush. That gas one really stunk up the place.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't worry, Comrades, the MN House of G'b'mint juss pass'd 'da law 'dat all eelek-triss'ty will be carbon-free by 2040.  I sher hope I make it 'til 'den.  Juss think... "free" energy.   :bonk: 

:angry:
Right, free energy.  :crazy: I have done some reading on the great plan. It is going to raise the electric bill in every household over $3800 per year. Yeah, isn't that just great.  :angry2: :crazy:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The only thing free is the  :bs: these guys shovel. In fact I should check, they probably passed a tax for that also.  :moon:   
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Only -15 here this morning. Heading for a high of 0 today. Threw a couple logs on the fire this morning. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
A balmy minus 7 here this morning. Garage ceiling is about 1/3 done. Putting up 24' steel with a sheetrock lift by himself. Kudos to him. Not sure what I'm going to do today.......maybe a nap. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -11 I have and might get to 6 or 7 today!!  have to get a few things done today and a couple outside things too.. a n ap sounds like a good idea after all that work Mark!!  that will nice when it's done!!!   have a good day all..