Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947543 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 8/-1 WC & headed for 16 later. WCs approaching -30 down here again tonight but then 10-12 days of 30 or better is what TWC's site is saying. :scratch: Got out 3-4 times yday & still feel pretty good today so I think my cold is on it's way out. Heard talk yday of going to Waterloo today & think I may tag along. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks good Mark!!   5 out this morning and going downhill from there..   -18 tonight..  burr!!!  got a few things to do today and from there who knows!!!   have a good day!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Slept late and it felt good.  We are at -16 headed for -8 for the high and then -30 for tonight.  Sat the warm up starts here.  Man will that be nice.  Just having coffee now and then go out and take care of things.  We actually started a jig saw puzzle the other day.  I haven't done one in many years and don't know if I ever finished one.  Actually kind of addicting when you get into it.  Have to walk away and take a break at times too.  Good therapy.  Well you all have a good one.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-14 right now in International Falls. Bright sun pouring through the window. Looks like a dusting of snow overnight also.

LPS, make sure ma doesn't slip a couple puzzle pieces in her pocket on the way out the door. It'll drive you nuts until you figure what happened.  :smoking:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to get some domestic chores done around the house today. Looks like a good weekend coming up temperature wise. Not too much else planned, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! Started out around 10 at choretime and has risen to 13. Probably the high, expecting - 15 overnight. Two more ewes came in yesterday, one just before chores last nite & another one started right as I was finishing up. That one diddled around until 8:30 so I had to assist. Huge lamb was wedged in there tight with its head off to the side. Got it out quickly so mom & daughter are doing fine. I'm thinking del has this figured out given the forecast. Wife has therapy at 2 this afternoon. Last time I snuck a nap in while I was there. Hoping I can make that happen again. 😴
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
-14 right now in International Falls. Bright sun pouring through the window. Looks like a dusting of snow overnight also.

LPS, make sure ma doesn't slip a couple puzzle pieces in her pocket on the way out the door. It'll drive you nuts until you figure what happened.  :smoking:

I have mentioned a couple of times "hey there are a few pieces missing"  She says they are not that's a brand new puzzle.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I will keep an eye on her though.  Thanks for the warning.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......... done already. wind really bites.............got some things to do to get ready for saturday takeoff......then its stay warm gameplan!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: no damn wonder the weather is so screwed up

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one Glenn!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one Glenn!! :happy1:
i stole it from iowaboy on IDO!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Yikes, -15 already at 6pm here in International Falls. They already announced school will be 2 hours late in the morning. They are saying -40 to -50 wind chills. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You guys get all the good subzero temperatures...
 :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yup sure it's a the bahamas here for sure!!!   -13 or more here already...  not sure about the wind chill...   Burr!!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys get all the good subzero temperatures...
 :pouty:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: bet he dont have skeeters or horseflies either  :scratch: :coffee:

i havent look recently, but before it even got dark, i sent out little sheltie outside, cause she wanted to, think she might of been out 3-4 minutes, and she's by the door shivering!!!!!!!! :doah:
« Last Edit: February 02/02/23, 06:48:09 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Was 10 on my way home earlier now it's-1. I'm kinda digging this lite duty stuff hanging inside doing pretty much nuttin,  or I'd be out on the front line's battling the cold..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Was 10 on my way home earlier now it's-1. I'm kinda digging this lite duty stuff hanging inside doing pretty much nuttin,  or I'd be out on the front line's battling the cold..
your already molding into a soft office worker!; :evil: :scratch: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
your already molding into a soft office worker!; :evil: :scratch: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotf lmao:
ya kinda different,  a union guy hanging with the non. Almost feel guilty in a way sinking to there  level of work speed..lol.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I felt the same way!! And I was the chief steward.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
-20 here now.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
9:00 and it says minus 15 here. I won't bitch about cutting the grass if it was warm enough to do it tomorrow. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was -4 at choretime & was -13 a few minutes ago when I came in from lamb check. No activity & those on the ground were looking fine.  Will see how they are ~ 3 a.m. Power flickered & went off about half hour ago. New world order? Swell.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -30 here this morning. Won't get above 0 tonight. Then 20s above tomorrow. That will feel good. Got buddies coming up today for the weekend to fish. I will leave work at noon today. Short day in the salt mines today. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -12 at the moment and hope to pop above 0 today...   and like JB get warmer tomorrow..  got plenty done yesterday so today I can just plug along..  have a good day all.. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, -9/-23 WC here & they're sayin we'll get up to 3 later. :scratch: Our wind is 'sposed to go SSE by late morning so that should help a lot. Almost 35 tomorrow :shocked: & that will sure be a nice change. We did go visit Sam yday & ran into some roads starting to get a little nasty from the blowing snow already by noon on our way home. Got a basket full of clothes needing some attention, so that'll be project 1. No more now, make your Friday a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Good morning!!!! Sitting at sprimgsteel and looke who showed up for a visit! ROBERT!! HE HAS SO MANY ADVENTURE TO TALK ABOUT!  WoNDERFUL  visit. I cant keep my compsure.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing big today, should get the window treatments on the living room picture window now the Christmas stuff isn't hanging on it anymore. More coffee, a bite to eat and then get to it. Maybe a short nap too. ;) Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-27 this morning in International Falls. Baked some cookies yesterday and finished the book. Watched the birds pound on the feeder again. Cancelled the trip to Princeton. I either would have had to be on the road at 5 in the morning or go down tonight and spend $100+ on a motel room. Neither option appealed to me so I just cancelled.

Will start another boat today, house could also use some cleaning attention. Not sure if i'll get after that or not.

Have a safe day.