Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905321 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That naked guy had the hots for Smurphy

Ya they were talking like ol buddies.   Made me wonder????
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea right!!!!!!!1 :pouty: :pouty: ya wouldnt of wanted to see the PM i sent him!!!!! :confused: it wasnt nice!!!!!

i signed it Dotch!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That naked guy had the hots for Smurphy

Ya they were talking like ol buddies.   Made me wonder????
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea right!!!!!!!1 :pouty: :pouty: ya wouldnt of wanted to see the PM i sent him!!!!! :confused: it wasnt nice!!!!!

i signed it Dotch!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea ok right!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang that wind is sure cold this morning!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, the wind was cold all day yesterday and I'm sure it still is today yet..   but it will get a little warmer today here, 17 they say..  I'm ok with that...  got one of those I'm not sure what I have going on kind of day today!!   have a good day all!!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 7 above here this morning and heading for 25 today  the wind has died down overnight. It was brutal yesterday. You could only see a couple hundred yards out onto the lake last night. Lots of big drifts in the yard again. I will probably make my way out to the fish house after breakfast. That will be about it for me. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 9 early & we're headed towards 26. Still have that NW wind at 10+ too. Some more snow late yday afternoon again, maybe even a couple inches. :rolleyes: I'll check that out a little closer in a few minutes & after that.................... :scratch:. Looks like a little warmup coming, starting tomorrow. :happy1: No more now, make it a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 5 at choretime heading for a high in the upper teens.  A few flurries yesterday & overnite. Felt warmer this a.m. than last nite because the wind was down. Was definitely a VSOP & cocoa nite.Need to make a feed run & do some birthday shopping for the wife. Have a dog here that wants to go outside & poop so I'll have a little something extra to mail to glenn. Otherwise a good day to stay inside & warm until choretime again.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking decoy show around 11:30 today and then head to Osakis for townhall meeting on all of the bills coming up concerning control of our firearms. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, cancle a trip to cookie for crappies, bad roads and weather. Gona clean the house. Wife works.gonna eat some fish.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, cancle a trip to cookie for crappies, bad roads and weather. Gona clean the house. Wife works.gonna eat some fish.
morning stranger....thought HD banned ya!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: where you buy the fish at!!!!!! :evil:

morning fellers.........been a busy morning already. round #2 of nords will hit the smomer this afternoon. gonna cook up a big ole batch of soup bones too!! i get in one of them cookin modes when the weather is kinda crappy. helps when momma aint home to see the disaster in the kitchen!!!!!!  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
HD loves me by the way, and i bought the fish, with equipment i bought to catch them.
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HD loves me by the way, and i bought the fish, with equipment i bought to catch them.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: great hearing from ya bud!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thanks man, been so dang busy, its been a year since hip surgery and my body dont wanna stop, got force my self to not fish
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks man, been so dang busy, its been a year since hip surgery and my body dont wanna stop, got force my self to not fish
thats great to hear.  Sue finally goes in this friday to get a new permanent hip in. its been a long 5 1/2 months for her!!!! and me......after she recovers a it i wont have to do a lot of her running. she can be free again!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas, 16 here and windy yet. Walked otta fleet farm with only a 20 $ purchase,  that's cuz they didn't have everything else I wanted.  Did stop by and got dog food and washed the truck. The Wild play shortly so that'll eat up a couple hrs, then this evening the Gophers play I believe Michigan tonight.  Better run...SeeYa!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas, 16 here and windy yet. Walked otta fleet farm with only a 20 $ purchase,  that's cuz they didn't have everything else I wanted.  Did stop by and got dog food and washed the truck. The Wild play shortly so that'll eat up a couple hrs, then this evening the Gophers play I believe Michigan tonight.  Better run...SeeYa!!
there's the reason i rarely go to FF anymore.even if its a PITA to drive across st cloud , i'd rather hit runnings or the home of the 11% rebate!!! :rotflmao: 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  I can't believe it has been a year already on the hip Boar.  Man that went fast.  We ran down to Hibbing this morning.  The wife has relatives in that area.  Man my truck must weigh 1,000 lbs extra.  Huge chunks of dirty ice frozen all over on it.  It will sleep outside till it gets a bath.  Got home just in time for HH.  A nice Paul Masson brandy Manhattan is staring at me right now.  It is R&R for the rest of the day.  No plowing has happened today and no cake has been injured neither.  LOL  Good to be home.  Long day but a good one.  We travel well together.  Cooper hates it when I leave the house without him.  We did get him a Kong and it is heavier than I thought it would be but it has made it three days with no dings or dents in it yet and he has been working on it too.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: he wont be destroying that kong!!!!! shadow has 2 and but a few teeth marks is all!!!!!!!! i too will be starting  HH soon!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :toast:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was surprised how much our driveway had drifted shut yesterday.  The wife just plowed right through it with the Impala.  lol  I will clean it up tomorrow.  Too busy now.   :sleazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The kids were coming over tomorrow for wings n hockey, gotta call from the whipper snapper and she just showed up with her pooch and kitty for a sleep over, just like old times!! Tonight will be fun, get a big fire going downstairs and hang. The golden retriever loves hanging with Remi.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You do wings now and then don't you Bobb?  I really like wings but have never done a good job of cooking them.  Do you grill them? 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You do wings now and then don't you Bobb?  I really like wings but have never done a good job of cooking them.  Do you grill them?
yep, the pellet gill does great. 20/20 /10 recipe. Every 20 minutes flip then the last 10 sauce.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What temp Bobb?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 here but don't think it is windy for a change.  Should get into the 30's.  Gets a little warmer later in the week.  Most days we are warmer than what they predict so hope it keeps that trend up.   Nothing going on today and that is great.  The jig saw puzzle we started is almost done.  We have 3 more new ones to attack too.  We are enjoying having one out to work on when we get the urge.  May need to cook something today, may be ribs but I will see if the wife had an idea. Still adjusting to no NFL on Sundays. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 2 here and hoping to slide into the low 30's today...  and maybe a little less wind too..  got a few things to do today but nothing pressing..  have a good day all...   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 here also. It is fairly windy out on the lake this morning. I can hear it inside the fish house. This is the last day of using the big fish house. I will pull it into shore later today. But right now I have coffee percolating on the stove top and minners in the water. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was at Cenex the other day and I asked what the rack price of propane is.  $2.19.  We contracted at $2.09

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, I seen 5 here the 1st time I looked & they're sayin we'll reach the mid to upper 30's. We found an issue with the blower yday, so spent some time checking it out. We're still not certain what the problem is :scratch: but we might see if we can't at least make it usable today. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Plowed the driveway after I returned home from meeting in Osakis. After that just chilled. Today we might go on a snowmobile ride, not sure yet. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
350 lps. Mornin peoples 8 here also. Gonna head over and visit Ma and Pa in a little while, then come back fire up the Traeger and hopefully watch a good Wild game.   Best get at it...See ya!!