Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902447 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........guess i never looked at the temp.........dont matter.........i put off hitting st cloud till early afternoon.  just working on things around here for now.

watched to gopher hockey team lose to Michigan in the Big ten trophy game again... :confused: same as last year...........hope they run the tourney for the big prize. heard they have 2 guys up for the Hobey!!!! :happy1: 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 8 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's.  Mud returns to the ranch after being frozen for several days. Have a Corgi that needs to get outside & run her tail off. Bird feeders need filling so that might qualify. Otherwise, a few more lambs to vax, dock & tag. Wife is in one of those "you're breathing my precious oxygen" moods. Could do without the attitude. Doesn't matter what you do, it's wrong.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 8 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's.  Mud returns to the ranch after being frozen for several days. Have a Corgi that needs to get outside & run her tail off. Bird feeders need filling so that might qualify. Otherwise, a few more lambs to vax, dock & tag. Wife is in one of those "you're breathing my precious oxygen" moods. Could do without the attitude. Doesn't matter what you do, it's wrong.  :rolleyes:
mayhaps be nice to her for a change!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

mike made me say it!!!!!!!1 :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Took a about a 1/2 hour, maybe, but got the blower blowin again. :happy1: Even took it for an ~ hour test drive, with no complaints.:cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Took a about a 1/2 hour, maybe, but got the blower blowin again. :happy1: Even took it for an ~ hour test drive, with no complaints.:cool:

what was wrong with it Gunner???   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

OPERATOR error!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 The blower was made in Canada & it's a beast, so we have a winch on the front of the tractor for raising & lowering it. Went out yday & the winch would only go 1 direction, down. So, we raised it manually & reset the skids on the side, rolled up all the cable we could & locked it in. :scratch: We think we have it isolated down to a bad solenoid. :rolleyes:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

OPERATOR error!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:
:pouty: :tut: Could be, I didn't run it last. :mooning: But it was working perfectly when we put it away the last time.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: March 03/19/23, 11:37:44 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 1 above here and heading for a high of 22 today. I got my big fish house pulled into shore yesterday afternoon and moved the little one to a new spot . After that the wife and I hopped on the bearcat and went for a little ride. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Looks like JB and I are the only ones up and attem to give'r hell already. :sleazy:

14 when I. Looked! As LPS says summer will be here before you know it!! :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike, did you learn anything good at the townhall yesterday?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that was Mark JB, did a good morning post already but must have not hit post...   12 here and going for 32 today...  got a few things to do today..   have a good day!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 6 here & we're headed for 31, I guess. Need a few things & the roads could be crappy on Wednesday, so we're headed to GR today. No more now, have a good 1.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 25 now but was 35 when I came in. We have strong gas smell coming from the main building here so they evacuated us all. Sitting outside fer bout 30 minutes, sure wish der was a biffy out here tho...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Bobb mayhaps someone had too much kraut the other day.  I hope that situation gets taken care of.  Are you at home where this is happening or at work?  Must be work.  Well I don't know what to think about this snow forecast.  It is pretty general and not real specific for our area from what I see.  Thinking it may be south of us.  I got us all cleaned up so would be nice to keep it this way.  Flood chances are rising for the state with all of this snow now.  Well not a lot on my itinerary today.  Just watching spring happening.  Today is the first day of spring you all know.  It is just a little brighter today.  LOL  Have a good one. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We did 120 miles yesterday on the snowmobiles. Trails were in very good shape. Stopped in Verndale for lunch at the Pirate's Cove (I think). Good eats there. Hopefully get some ice off the driveway today before it snows again tomorrow.
JB, I went to the Gun Caucus meeting on Saturday in Osakis. Every gun owner should contact their senator and rep. and let them know they need to vote again all of these new bills within the next two weeks before they go out for recess. Two quick examples. SAFE STOREAGE bill where you have to keep your firearm and ammo separate places locked up. You'll be dead before you can protect yourself if someone breaks into your house. UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS. If you and I are at the trap range and you would like to try using my shotgun to see if you like it. You'll nee to go to the sheriff and do a background check, up to 10 working days, if you pass you can shoot it. When you give it back to me I need to go into sheriff's office and do a background check, 10 working days, before I can get it back. This is two small examples of the five bills they covered. It's just the tip of the iceberg. Enough of my soapbox for now. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a crazy idea they both are.   :crazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Well they figured it out,  just in time for lunch break....see ya!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What a crazy idea they both are.   :crazy:
Right. They dream up this crap and who is going to enforce it??? I see our Sheriff has joined the Gun caucus opposing all these lame brain bills.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 28 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Gotta make a feed run again as they got the feed in they were short of Saturday. Not their fault. The supplier didn't have the results of the copper test back in time for them to ship the pallet of feed. That's fine too as any added copper in sheep feed will kill them as they can't metabolize it. All it takes is someone pushing the wrong button at the plant & Houston, we have a problem. Luckily we had enough feed to get by until tonite. Will head there before going into town. Their gas price was cheaper than anyplace else I'd seen too so will probably fill up whilst I'm at it. Thanks markn for the heads up. I knew about the 1st one but had no idea how stupid they were on the 2nd one. I should've guessed. Absolute fools with no concept of what it's like to live out here where when seconds count, the cops are a half hour away. I'd probably still have a skunk running around in my barn if not for the shotgun I keep loaded for just such occasions.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
In the five bills they discussed Saturday each has multiple provisions in them. So it was 15-20 laws in just these five. We were told this upcoming vote on these bills will be close.
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers..........think a nap is in order!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, felt great!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
In the five bills they discussed Saturday each has multiple provisions in them. So it was 15-20 laws in just these five. We were told this upcoming vote on these bills will be close.
We need to get them to do more town halls up her in our neck of the woods.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 4 above here and heading for 31 today. We are under a winter storm warning now for tonight into tomorrow. Time will tell I guess. About it from here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 here and going into the low 30's again...   still yapping some snow...  about it for now...   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  9 here.  Looks clear so far.  Also just waiting for the big snowfall tonight.  Better go get a few things at the grocery store in case we get snowed in for a few days.  lol  It will be melting soon. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 10 here & goin for 34 later. Snow starting around 7 or 8 predicted here too. They've been back & forth between 3 & 5 " for the last day or so. Guess we'll find out soon enough. :scratch: Kind of busy in town yday but we were back here by ~ 1. It looks like it's another roll with it kind of day here, have a good day.