Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902002 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Awesome Way cool buddy!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Being great grandma must be hard!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

and putting up with you!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

and putting up with you!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
naw that's the easiest part!! :mooning: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here to start the day. Not sure what the high is supposed to be. Sounds like the snow starts tomorrow later in the day. Fish houses are up in the yard ahead of the big storm. Well just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: same here JB. Getting ready to put food on the shelves again. :happy1:

Guess Folgers coffee is going on sale. 6.99, less then 1/2 the price then last week. I be getting 2.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here and hope to see 36 today..  still yapping snow here the next couple days too..   thinking about making a trip to Alex today and get that done for the week..   oh well...   have a good day all...   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 37 here & on our way to 51. Pretty windy again yday but still a lot of people outside being that it was 60+. Been a bit under the weather since about Friday but started feeling a little better yday. So, I think I'll take it a little easy again today. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  32 here and even the gravel driveway is slippery.  Yesterday my new real cool thermometer kept going up.  It was up to 53. Then I got suspicious and put another thermometer out and it was only 47.  I will change batteries in it today.  They just showed on the news that we are expected to get 11.8" of snow by Wed.  Will get everything parked so I can plow easily.  It is April 3, we shouldn't be having this weather. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Should top off the truck with gas today before trapshooting tonight due to upcoming weather. Not sure if the kids will even be able to shoot yet. Too much snow. Tractor is full. Nice picture of the little guy glenn. Congrats again. On to Craigslist, Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/03/23, 07:22:54 AM by markn »
mm

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  31 and just a fine mist in the air.  Almost feels like a calm before the storm.  On the fence with putting the ice gear away or waiting to get out one more time yet. 

Great pic there Glen.  Future fishing partner. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 37 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Topped out near as I could tell around 53 yesterday. Was windy but lots done including apple tree pruning & pussy willow harvest. Need to make a flower delivery to some friends then head into the office for a spell. Come home over the noon hour to let Poppy out then back to slaving away. A lot of documents to scan & some phone calls to make so we get this Medicare thing done right. Otherwise a normal Monday... :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from Alex, town was full of people!!!  folks muct be loading up for the big storm!!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I need to make a run to town too.  The temp keeps dropping here.  Was 32 and down to 29 according to my 2 thermometers. So glad the driveway will be froze when the Snowmaggedon hits. 
« Last Edit: April 04/03/23, 11:09:50 AM by LPS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sprinkling and 46 by Story City IA

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
just got back from Alex, town was full of people!!!  folks muct be loading up for the big storm!!!

Prolly be a lot of people making French toast... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Time to go chauffeur mom around .

Hey Scenic unfortunately I'm putting my fishing stuff away so we'll have to wait till next year tullie fishing  :bonk: between mom and my wife I can't commit to nuttin. :doah:

Just found out my wife has to have 7 iron infusions on Mondays and Thursdays. Grrr. This is getting frustrating!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Smurfy, you still drinking that bud light?    Get some of the new cans with that mulvaney on them, they'll go over great with the guys. :crazy: :crazy: :smoking: :sleazy: :mooning:

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Time to go chauffeur mom around .

Hey Scenic unfortunately I'm putting my fishing stuff away so we'll have to wait till next year tullie fishing  :bonk: between mom and my wife I can't commit to nuttin. :doah:

Just found out my wife has to have 7 iron infusions on Mondays and Thursdays. Grrr. This is getting frustrating!

Not a problem.  That might be the final push I needed to put my stuff away too.   Might keep it handy but for the most part I'm done.  To many projects going on and with way to much slop on the lakes.  I will take that time to get the summer stuff all ready to go.  Heading to Erie in a couple of weeks.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 and heading towards close to 30. Sounds like snowmagedan moves in tonight around 6-7. Barry and I really need to get them fans cranking. Doesn't sound like it will help much though. They are predicting 12 plus here. We will see. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here and might get 32 today...  still saying 4 to 8 inches of snow today...  and of course with the wind too..  not much else so have a good day all!!!   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
It's get some paperwork done day today. We're doing gun bingo this year instead of a banquet so I need to get caught up before tonight's meeting, if we have one. After that who knows, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Watching the weather gal now.  We will be getting it.  No doubt about it.  Now they are talking about how power outages could be a component of this.  Excel in the cities is already preparing to send employees to help restore power if needed.  Let's hope it is not needed. I will get the extra bale out for the horses today.  Plow truck is all fueled up so get some supplies today and ride it out.  Chili is on the menu for tonight.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it's 40 here & we may see 52 later. Rain here, possibly starting around mid-morning but it could be spotty until ~ 5. East winds around 20 all day too. I did get out for a little HH yday but that was about it. Probably gonna lay low & try to kick this stuff again today. No more now, have a good day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........what happened Gunner.....catch a little something swingin through Inger!!!!!!!! :scratch: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

off to st cloud for Sue's first iron treatment this AM!!!!! yippee!!!! :pouty: other then that not much goin...just hope to get back home before roads get crappy!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Do you know of some new stuff you can get 400 miles away? :sleazy: :evil:      ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  25 here and the wind has began already.  Not sure which weather report to believe.  Ones says 1-5 today and one says we could see 12-18".   Calling for 50s and 60s next week.  Guess we just have to wait and see.   Plow is ready either way.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Do you know of some new stuff you can get 400 miles away? :sleazy: :evil:      ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: well get better bud  :happy1: :happy1: its more fun takin shots when your at your best!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 34 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Expecting some rain but only a few tenths-worth. Need to meet copy deadline then work more on Medicare & tax stuff. One of the stragglers ewes came in yesterday so think there only 2 of that category left before we call it good. Be some cruddy weather coming up but the weekend sounds promising. Stay safe & warm all youse up north guys! Cocoa & VSOP Gunner! 👍
« Last Edit: April 04/04/23, 08:35:31 AM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got home from Sue's infusion.......all went well. still frustrating.......they recommend all 7 doses...at about 5 they may draw blood to check her iron level.

windy as all get out here.............no precip yet!!!!!!!!