Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901651 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thier reaction will be very similar to glenns reaction holding a fishing rod, "i know its got a purpose, but for what i dont know"
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Good one!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Haircut at 10 and then load up and head North for the weekend. Cut grass, clean up wood pile in the barn, take a ride on the wheelers, enjoy some good eats, cold beer and naps. Should be fun. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Im gonna be watching 200 posers get drunk :pouty:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Thier reaction will be very similar to glenns reaction holding a fishing rod, "i know its got a purpose, but for what i dont know"
:pouty: :tut: :tut: :banghead:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: PUTZ!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 52 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Another day of looking at trainwrecks and talking farmer down off the ledge. And people wonder why I drink...:rolleyes: Starting to get a lot of them under control. Still a lot of them tho in disbelief and denial judging by the phone calls we're still getting. Mother Nature always holds the trump card in this game and there's nothing you can do to change that. Remember that and your life will be simple. Had my coffee & discussed yesterday's gory details with my employee so on with it.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done mowing the majority of the yard...  but a week and 1/2 with out rain has slowed it down drastically for growing...  dust every where!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Finished dethatching my lawn. Also fertilized it and am now watering it.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the wife came home early so we could go get my replacement DL and carry permit. Her DL is due to renew in July, so she was going to renew hers too. So she texted me at 2:15 that she was leaving work. So that puts her home around 2:45. So I started getting ready just before 2:45. She parks the blazer and I am standing/leaning on crutches in the entry waiting for her to come in and help put my shoes on. I look down at the old shoes I am going to wear and those are the same ones I wore when I had my knee surgery. Low a behold there is my wallet stuck in the right shoe. Yeah!!! I haven't worn them since the surgery. Just crazy. But , I gots me wallet back. Yippee!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
double like!!!!!  dem darn shoes!!!   happy for ya!!!!   just out a rode trip is all!!!!   unless ya went any way!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you found it!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Super jb!  :happy1:  Had a friend who used to carry his money in his shoe! :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
double like!!!!!  dem darn shoes!!!   happy for ya!!!!   just out a rode trip is all!!!!   unless ya went any way!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
Ya, we went anyway needed to get beer and hit the bank too.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, low 50's again and going towards 80m again..  as I said yesterday I got the dust bowl mowed and what a dust storm...   getting things ready for some company later today for the weekend..  have to do a few more things this morning and all then done...   have a good day all!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and heading for 81 it says. Made dang near 90 here yesterday. Hope it doesn't get that warm again today here. The wife will need to cut grass and then I will hopefully be able to coach her to get the dock out of the yard and into the lake with the skid steer. Then she can spray for dandelions. All kinds of projects to coach her thru. Have a good one boys.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 54 at choretime heading for a high around 80. A little excitement this a.m. Something knocked the electric fence down outside the oval office. Could see the top wire was pretty slack and the insulators were stripped off one post. Neighbor's cattle have been out lately but after looking at it, decided this one was on the DNR. They need to keep their damn deer somewhere else. I text messaged the neighbor in case he saw me checking the fence. He called and said they had a horse out last night. It was out while I was mowing lawn tho and I would've seen it. No road apples either. Money's still on the deer. Need to go look at a few fields then make a feed run. Then see what other trouble I can get into.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers......back in cold spring by 10;15 ish......Mom is having issues again!!! :confused:

pike fishing was awesome. never tried for panfish, i like to let them spawn first this time of year!! :happy1:  but holy sheep sheet the pollen up there is thick. it hit me hard and i never had issues with it before.....benadrly helped some. feel i bit better since i got home!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
mikey tells me cottage cheese with chives really helps with allergies... :coffee:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  Sleeping in the truck is way over rated.  My seats are so comfortable that I thought no problem, I will just sleep in my truck at the brothers gathering camp out.  I got maybe 3 hours of sleep last night so at 6 am I said screw it, I'm out of here.  Was a good time seeing them.  Damaged a bottle of brandy making Manny's  (manhattans)  That has been the family cocktail for many decades.  The ribeyes were a big hit.  Jimmy first got a pan with a stick or two of butter sizzling and slipped the steaks in that for a minute or two a side then put them on the Webber.  Talk about tender and juicy.  Went to check  my bother's deer stands and was about 2 miles each way.  Driving through grass and loose dirt.  Nice cruise.  We put his dog in the back of the Ranger on the way back.  Put Cooper in too.  Before I got back in the seat he was beside me.  LOL  He trotted along the whole 4 miles and never missed a beat.  Nice comfortable gait for him.  He is pretty smooth.  He had no idea what it meant for a female to be in heat.  Maybe she wasn't as much as my brother thought.  ??  They kind of hung together but no big deal.  I thought they would play and tussle non stop.  Cooper was more interested in what I was doing.  He kept barking playfully at the guys cuz he isn't used to being around that many strangers.  Was good for him to be exposed to.  That is great JB. LOLOL   It takes a long time to break a billfold in right.  Watching the Twins now.  Thought of sitting in the boat for awhile but it is windy as heck here.  The trees are really whipping around.  Good, just gonna take it easy all day.   Later boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mikey tells me cottage cheese with chives really helps with allergies... :coffee:
:rotflmao: and if Mikey told you boodles isn't any good for you'd believe him to!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What mikey doesn't know won't hurt him... :tongue:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you found your wallet JB! , I'd blame that on Anastasia.  Good to see everyone had a great weekend,  as Glenn did were heading home tomorrow also, the garden hasn't seen water since last Monday.  Fishing has been descent,  lotsa big ones and little ones released with some eaters mixed in. The kid and I tossed around Rapalas this morning and couldn't keep the bass off, we'll do the same in the morning. Anywho the skeeters are just plain nasty,  could use some NE wind about now. ....See ya on the flip side!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Yea JB... GLAD you found that big fat billfold with all them hundys in there!! :sleazy: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 again and going form 81 again...   was a very nice day yesterday...  low humidity is great!!!  friends made it up fine and dandy and have a good time visiting...  more of the same today...   have a good day!!   and Dotch be sure to load up on that good stuff!!!!!  chives might go good in that too!!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 52 here early & 81 will be our high. Went out :fishing: early yday as there was a nice breeze so it kept the bugs away, they sure were nasty at the dock though. Mowed some too. Spent some time over at the neighbor's as well, his wife is up. Looks like more of the same today, just a bit later with the boat time as the lake is like glass now. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  So my first question Gunner, is she hot?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   It is 62 here slight breeze and very sunny.  I need to mow and we need to get the truck vacuumed out.  I hope a little more of a breeze kicks up to keep the bugs off me.  Man did I sleep good in my bed last night.  We were thinking of a fire in the pit and having hobo dinners with burger this evening.  I just notice it is going to get to 87 and very windy with us in a red flag warning for fires so that plan is subject to change.  We do have water out there so mayhaps we can pull it off.  We shall see.  We are home for the Memorial Day weekend.  We will get our Grandson on Wed and have him till Sunday so the sky is the limit as far a fun is concerned on those days.   :sleazy: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........weather terrorists have fire dangers all over. it ok had enough fire and beer for a while!!!!!!! :surrender: looks like we may get rain next week!!!!!! :happy1:

need to cut lawn today and continue getting caught up from being gone. garden needs

attention to. had it all weeded.....get back and all these little friggin el seeds ate popping up all over.  :doah:

it's 2 days away but who's counting  :coffee: :happy1: till we head to the U for Sue's hip surgery........gotta be there by 8;30!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here and it says we are heading for 81 again today. Think we had 85 yesterday. I spent most the day sitting outside yesterday which was nice until the skeeters got nuts. Wife got the grass cut. Need to show her how to spray for skeeters today. The neighbor dunked our dock in the lake for us.  :happy1: The wife was happy she didn't have to do it. Well time to go do my little exercises. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Did about 45 miles on the wheeler’s yesterday. It is dusty. Stopped at the bbq joint which is half way around that loop washed some of that dust down with a couple of cold long necks. Headed home tomorrow so an early “Thanks Vets”. Later…..
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Went by yesterday about 9 am.  Saw your wheelers there ready to go.  Was going to honk but didn't want to wake you.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: