Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5460415 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 64 presently & we're on our way to 77. Had a little rain ~ 9 yday but it was done by 10, so I'm sure we could use more. Got a dentist appt today & need to do some laundry too. No more now, have a good 1.
« Last Edit: June 06/07/23, 07:07:37 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 and going to 79 today...  about 1020 last night I heard thunder off in the distance..  heard some rain..   we got 2/10's over night...  better than nothing and we might get a bit more today...  not much going on today, so will just go it kind of day...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is cloudy and windy here.  Only 58 and 77 will be the high for the next couple of days.  Got that pile of birch cut up yesterday.  Had to sit in the shade and take a few breaks but got er done.  Now I will split and stack it.  Again it is too windy to spray doc.  May rain here this morning too. JB may be getting it now.  Plenty to do so should keep me out of trouble.  So Mike just have them pull that front tooth and keep it that way.  The Mikey Strahan look.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Seriously I hope it is going to be ok.  Well you all have a good day.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Morning.....64 here this morning. High of 87 this afternoon. Finally got a decent rain last night. Thunderstorms twice. Total of 1 1/2 inches in the gauges this morning. No gardening today.....muddy.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here and heading for 75 they say. No rain here yet, but it is on our door step. I was able to get a hose drug to the camper yesterday and filled the tank. Got the valves opened up to the water heater and purged all the lines of antifreeze. Also got the tire pressure checked last night on the camper and pickup. Also put the gennys in and changed the 1 empty propane tank. About it here. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Just started raining here. 8:15 am. Should be making it's way to you LPS.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks JB.  May as well take my time and make sausage and eggs for breakfast then. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :confused: i never got no rain!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: hevent seen or heard anything just yet about watering restrictions....pretty sure they could be coming soon!!!!!!

morning fellers...........so far feeling fairly decent, finners crossed!!!!!!! :happy1: got a few things i'd like to accomplish today.  start getting stuff together for the cabin next week!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We are pushing an inch of rain here now.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon comrades! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Smoke from Quebec today so a lot of haze. Heading back out momentarily to look at some more soybeans. The staggered planting and saturated soils have caused a lot of extra headaches. Can't wait to get thru this stretch. Farmers are back to driving me crazy. Getting like Ground Hog's Day around here... :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon also peoples,  78 here and momma turned the air off. Ya we sure could use some rain in these parts,  looked like the cabin out west got some tho.  Ya we'll be packing fir a week stay ourselves Glenn,  hopefully the heat hasn't moved da fish too much. Momma sent me a link to a snoring Dr,  lately even the pooch is in the other wing of the house when I rise.. Soo looks like I gets to get tested fir apnea or whatever,  although I have been stuffed up for quite a spell so who knows. I gotta go chase a mow lawner around now tho.....See ya!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure glad I did the test and got a Cpap machine!!! 

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

X2

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Dumped out .62 out rain gauge this morning score I left for Ashby. Shot my new (to me)  Browning 525 for sporting clays. Hit 41, l didn’t think that was too bad for a different firearm than the 1100 I usually shoot. Going to see if I can recharge the AC in my truck without taking it to a shop. Here’s a picture from the clays range. You can see one of stands on the left side of the picture. Later…… :happy1: :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So what happens,  a sleep over? This is new to me. By the way, that's an awesome view Mark!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/07/23, 04:27:36 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I dont know of one person that's gone that they haven't told to get the CPAP. $$$$$

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I dont know of one person that's gone that they haven't told to get the CPAP. $$$$$
Yea my wife has one and never uses it anymore. :doah: but she doesn't snore much like she used to either . I used to snore like a freight train, had my bypass and lost weight and very rarely do I snore.

I use to tell them no way I snore, I stayed up all night once and checked. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I did a sleepover test for a Cpap about 20 years ago. They told me I was borderline and could get one if I wanted or a mouthpiece. The mouthpiece was something like $1500.00, so I elected to pass.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea my wife has one and never uses it anymore. :doah: but she doesn't snore much like she used to either . I used to snore like a freight train, had my bypass and lost weight and very rarely do I snore.

I use to tell them no way I snore, I stayed up all night once and checked. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
I think losing weight would be a huge step in the right direction for me.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I notice sleeping on our back is when I was more apt to snore, my wife also.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
I notice sleeping on our back is when I was more apt to snore, my wife also.

Same here. We sleep in different rooms.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

X2
X3
I did the sleep over thing 10 years ago. I noticed a huge difference if I don't use my CPAP.  I think now most people take something home to wear and do it at home. Probably because they tell everyone that they need it anyway. Right Roony.   ;) I would actually stop breathing the wife said. So I knew I needed it. But they do spew a lot of BS. They said that since I have to have all my parents and brother should need it to because it is hereditary.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
So what happens,  a sleep over? This is new to me. By the way, that's an awesome view Mark!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yes did it at home and then took the stuff in the next morning and that was all it was too it...  easy peze!!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ended up with 1.68" of rain for the day here. Appears as though it is done here for the day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ended up with 1.68" of rain for the day here. Appears as though it is done here for the day.
:pouty: seriously........i needed to google what rain was again!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

however it looks like we may just get some yet tonight.......not holding my breath though!!!!! :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The neighbor left the lake a week ago Tuesday, went back up Saturday & said he had .98" in his gauge. :happy1: :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The neighbor left the lake a week ago Tuesday, went back up Saturday & said he had .98" in his gauge. :happy1: :cool:
when are you 2 hoodlums going back up?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :mooning: :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a front seems to be moving in here...  hoping for rain!!!