Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5457793 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao:  Yea my water bill is high enough just keeping the garden alive. :confused:

:tut: and NO. LPS I'm far from a swiftie.  :rotflmao: besides she's kinda about a 5. :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  63 and a very light rain here.  We got just a small amount of rain over night but anything helps and is better than none.  Supposed to rain off and on all weekend but I will believe it when I see it falling from the sky.  However I am planning to fish a bit so it will probably rain.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 here and heading to 75 today...  a small amount of rain over night, bird bath is still a bit low...  east of here about 3 miles they got rain!!   very spotty so far..  got a few things to do today and then what ever!!   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........therapy went fine last night!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: even feel chipper this morning!!!!! :happy1:gotz a grad party today in Ramsey. looks like it could get wet. checked radar and a big front coming from the southwest!!!!make a quick stop at Runnings in monticello too!!!!!!!

gonna put some slimers in salt brine for pickled fish!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 here with light rain. Rain is supposed to get stronger as the day goes on. We shall see. Wind is blowing pretty hard out of the SE today. Going to get the lake rockin and rolling. I serviced the Ranger yesterday afternoon. Maybe putz in the garage some today. The wifey and I are celebrating 29 years of wedded bliss.  :happy1: Crazy how fast time goes. Well have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to you and the Mrs JB!!!!    :toast: :party3:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
CONGRATS JB and Mrs JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 63 here last I looked & 69 is 'sposed to be the high. We some light rain last night about 5 but it didn't amount to too much. Another 5-10 minute squall blew over as we were having breakfast around 7 this morning too. The hourly says a little more mid-morning before it gets serious this afternoon around 4. Bring it on, we can use all we can get. Got some clothes in the dryer now & not certain what's next. "Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to you and the Mrs JB!!!!    :toast: :party3:
X 3!!  :cool:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Also congrats from me too JB and wife. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks fellers!!!
Boy the wind has really started cranking off of the lake now with rain too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
pretty still out for now here!!!!!!!! radar has all kinds of pretty colors!!!!! fish are in salt and vinegar bath!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 74 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Rain reputedly coming but on the radar looks like it's struggling when it hits the extremely dry air here. Oh well, got my fertilizer spread and got to see some wildlife while I was at it. Kicked up a fawn in the sheep pasture then stumbled across a hen turkey. Thought maybe I'd see some poults but either they were hidden or not existent. Took the Stude in to fuel up this a.m. ahead of the rain so it'll be ready to go for tomorrow. Saw a garter snake patrolling the garden after I got back. Garden got plenty of fertilizer on it so should have that covered for the season, if it rains that is. Think I'll throttle back now & have a glenn day. Wife isn't here to chase me around so can't have a boober day... :shocked:

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. jb!  :cheerleader: :party3:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: a Glenn day? :scratch: so your gonna run yourself ragged again. :scratch: :shocked: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Right now in having a glenn. (Break) been up since 7, doing a boar stuff. (Work). Put in 60 punkies in the woods on thursday and now geting some much need rain. Punkies should do good.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought i could have a casual evening Dotch with French dips n fries being served but the thunder storms rolling in can bring out the claws also.. :pouty:  Evening peoples the oldest just left, the in-laws popped in bout noon for a visit, great people have always got along with them. They split there time between Northern Wisconsin and Phoenix area nowadays,  him and I have spent many a hours in a duck slough over the yrs. Congrats to you and the Mrs. Jb!!!! That's awesome! Speaking of the Mrs., I better locate mine.....See ya!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought i could have a casual evening Dotch with French dips n fries being served but the thunder storms rolling in can bring out the claws also.. :pouty:  Evening peoples the oldest just left, the in-laws popped in bout noon for a visit, great people have always got along with them. They split there time between Northern Wisconsin and Phoenix area nowadays,  him and I have spent many a hours in a duck slough over the yrs. Congrats to you and the Mrs. Jb!!!! That's awesome! Speaking of the Mrs., I better locate mine.....See ya!!!!

sounds like a good time coming up!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday morning we got only .3" but last night we were blessed with another .9". Sounds like we could get a little more today. Have a great day!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 here and hoping to see 70 today.. got some more rain over night, about 4/10's!!!   still a chance today for more...  I know a few areas got some bad storms..  hope all are safe!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 62 here I'm seein 68 for our high. Some nice rain overnight here too, but only about .4". We had ~ .25" in the gauge early yday & it was closer to .45" late, so it's ~ .85" for the weekend here. A good chance of some more mid-afternoon again, according to the hourly. :scratch: Boat can use some gas & the mowers will too now, so I'll tag along on the Sunday paper run today. No more now, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........garden and lawn should be happy. overnight we got an inch and a tenth........add that to the 2 tenths the other day!!!!! :happy1: my water pails are full!!!!!!!! :party1: :happybounce: i'll tend to them later as it looks like we may get a bit more.

and dutchy.......my maters are just fine!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

so every once in a while we get this 4 page "bulletin" from the city. that came in the mail yesterday. it blabbers about things going on around town, events, police officer additions.......all sort of stuff. first thing on the first page is the watering ban. you can water on an odd/even number day based on your house #. it is about watering the lawn, not gardens  :sleazy: :happy1: that article said they draw 2 million gallons a day when it is this dry. DATZ alot of water. i question how much that is being drawn by the brewery, even the splash pad here in town. i know there was a big stink about the usage the brewery uses a while back cause there hooked up to the city.

i try and do my part and conserve water as much as possible. thats why i collect rain water to water garden stuff as much as possible!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yu another government control issue that benefits them and strangles the masses. IT BAKING DAY!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it has been a rough week for my butt.  I got all of that diarrhea back again.  I have been in an out of bed and finally feel a little better this morning.  I told the wife I was having bacon and eggs this morning she said if you do I will kick your ass.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I sure love her.  She has a lot of bland stuff for me to eat.  She one of the things they say to absolutely not eat are olives.  Go figure. LOL  No citrus or alcohol.  I just got over the last bout and Fri night we sat in lawn chairs on the lawn and I had 2 vodka 7's with lime. Ate a regular supper.  A few hours later I was in extreme discomfort again.  Go figure again.  SO peanut butter and toast for breakfast.  Will not be doing a rack of ribs in the smoker today.  The wife is going to the store to get me some stuff she thinks I should be eating this week.  Oh boy.  I read on getting this from puppies and yes it is common.  There have even been outbreaks from stores that sell puppies.  39 people were infected including all of the employees and the people that came in and held the puppies.  Vomiting, extreme diarrhea, etc.  Don't let them lick your face etc.  I hug Jake and let him lick my face and probably has licked my lips a tich whilst in the act.  Can't help but think that may be an issue.  He still have a soft stool so will call the Vet Monday and see if they can send a shot for it.  For Jake I mean.  LOL  Twice yesterday I thought I could squeek a fart out but oh NO.  Soiled another pair of boxers.  LOL  Been taking Pepto more so that may be helping too.  I does help kill the bacteria causing the issue.  Well ok enough of that.  We got 1/2" Fri night and just over 3/4" yesterday and last night. Some chance of it today too.  SO Glenn how much did you get again?  Just curious how Dutch's prediction was.  LOL

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here and heading to maybe 70 today. We got around an inch of rain so far from Friday night. Sounds like chance of rain here today to. Lake is a ruff one again today. About it here. Hope you start feeling better LPS! Have a good one boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
an inch and a tenth.......and its raining now!!!!!! and my maters and rest of the garden are fine!!!!!! :happy1: Dutchy would fit right in with the weather terrorists!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

first i've heard about that with young pups???? when Shadow was a pup. his stools were soft to.........for to long.......i switched dog food brands and that ended that.
« Last Edit: June 06/25/23, 09:03:04 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
there's a guy from the area who had sled dogs...   they all were licking his face...   he ended getting sick and almost died...   he's now blind and living in a home with others with health issues

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there's a guy from the area who had sled dogs...   they all were licking his face...   he ended getting sick and almost died...   he's now blind and living in a home with others with health issues
yea a face licking dog is a no go for me................. :tut: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 here and hoping to see 70 today.. got some more rain over night, about 4/10's!!!   still a chance today for more...  I know a few areas got some bad storms..  hope all are safe!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:
i just reread your post Mike?????? thats all the rain you got??? last night looking at the radar and what it was looking last night out your way it sure looked like you were going to get pounded?????

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
i just reread your post Mike?????? thats all the rain you got??? last night looking at the radar and what it was looking last night out your way it sure looked like you were going to get pounded?????

yea I thought we would get more too...   oh well...   so about 1/2 inch all week here...   all around us got more...   

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning All,
1/2” yesterday, 2” overnight. Boy we needed it! Hoping for more.