Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5451280 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......worked OT today!! :surrender: yea right!!!!! :bs: do a bit around here then head to moms to clean up her yard.

then get ready to head to church...........for the Fabulous Armadillos!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

had a good time with the IDO clan yesterday evening..........just like youz guys......goofballs!!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning again boys.  I am feeling pretty good about myself at the moment.  The wifes washer quit spinning and agitating.  Found a great video on youtube about that exact washer and looked like it needed an acutator.  That changes from agitate to spin and it was bad.  Cost $40 to order it and it actually worked.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's great when I plan comes together lps, you went to the gathering Glenn? That's cool. I know a few Jokalas Mark,  gotta be related some how. Evening peoples,  the lake has been crazy today, the kid and I fished this morning but didn't dare go back out with the amount of traffic now. Morning perhaps,  but the floating weeds will be a mess. I do hear a red squirrel,  maybe that'll be my Evening entertainment...See ya!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 and going for 70 today..  nio rain yet but they say we will =be getting some later today, hope so!!  got a few things done yesterday so today I can coast!!!  maybe!!   not much else going on..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A nice sunny 55 here.  Headed to 72 which is about perfect in my book.  Chance of rain for a short period this afternoon.  The Twins turned thing around yesterday so that was a fun game.  We shall see about that today.  May have to go for a boat ride today.  My 115 Pro XS hardly uses any fuel so I need to burn some up.  My old motors I couldn't keep full.  My ol 150 Yamaha 2 stroke really ate the gas up. Other than that gonna be a relaxing day I think.  At least so far.  Have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 60 here & headed towards 69. Kind of foggy here too. We had a little shower about 5:30 yday & another around an hour later & it looks like there's almost .3" in the gauge. Glad I mowed some yday as it looks too wet to do much of that today. I got a couple other little projects going on, but I think I'll jump in the boat instead. 'Bout it here, have a good Sunday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. .05" of rain at the ranch~7:30. 4-H ewe gets trimmed today. Can't wait until all that madness is done. Got the main lawn mowed yesterday. FF let me down once again tho. After seeing the air filter I needed for a 24 hp Kohler there a few months back, discovered I needed one while servicing the mower. Went there. No have! Just a few oddball filters & a few in their clearance area. Went to Lowes. Didn't have it either. Luckily NAPA was open so I got one there. Was going to buy some thistle seed & other stuff at FF wile I was there but screw 'em. They sell it elsewhere. Neighbor girl works there part time. Says it's awful. The work schedule is ridiculous. Shelves are bare. Guessing they'll close the Owatonna store. If they do & think I'll drive to Mankato, think again. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Tried to stay up late enough to watch the meteor show. Seen a few but the desire to go to bed overcame that. Did see a bunch of satellites flying by. Another cup of coffee, breakfast and then head North to cut grass. Have a great day all, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn!  We thought about staying up for the meteor show and forgot all about it.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 here this morning and heading for low 70s. Fished yesterday. Finally got the boat out on the lake. Really slow bite, so we were not able to have shore lunch up on Garden Island. We fished until 7:30 last night. The fish we did catch were nice. We had 19 for 5 people. Nothing in their stomachs when we cleaned them. Must still be full from all the may flies. Boys went out again this morning for half day.  Hopefully they catch something today. Got some projects to work on today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... Moving a bit slow so far.  :confused: musta had way to much fun last night ! :surrender: by the looks of things the parade is headed down the street from us. i wont be watching!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/13/23, 10:19:05 AM by glenn57 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the feller in the middle with the hat on is the infamous Chris Hawckey......... damn that guy cant belt out the tunes......he musta thrown 10 ats out in the crowd!!!!!!!

oh did i tell you the scenery was pretty decent to!!!!!!!!1 :sleazy: :smoking: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like fun Glenn. Morning boys. 56 here and heading for 75. Da boys had a little better fishing yesterday. They fished until 2. Even brought me in a bonus pike  :happy1:.  No limits, but some nice fish they were able to take home. Well, just getting ready to head back to the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, about the same here, 55 and going for 75 today..   heading to the St. Cloud VA this morning for a another scan of my legs...  oh happy day..  the rain finally came around and it started really slow..  then it picked up some and kept coming...  2 1/2 inches worth!!!  no ponding in the yard so it all soaked up..   have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning and the fog is clearing.  51 now.  Got some mowing to do today.  Should be a nice day for it too.  We had a nice fire yesterday and trimmed up a lot of branches hanging down for the fire. Was perfect weather for it too.  Glad you got all of that rain finally you guys.  Man what a terrible thing in Hawaii.  Never been there but fun to talk about going.  You all have a great day!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
New transducer was in the mail Saturday. So there's one project for today. I'll try not to cut this one. Blades on the Toro are in need of sharpening again too. The set I bought off Amazon don't appear to hold their edge as well as the originals. Have a great day everyone, later... :happy1: :happy1:

Good luck in St. Cloud Mike.
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   Also nice here today.  Some mowing planned and then going to till a new flower bed for next spring planting.  Will need to haul in some compost dirt because the soil I have here is nothing but sand.   Should keep me busy today.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Were they KFAN hats Hawky sp was throwing out Glenn?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 54 here & we should end up around 76. Just a few sprinkles here yday. I did go for a boat ride mid-morning yday & it was pretty nice out there. I had 2-3 good bites & even had something pretty big on until it got about 1/2 way to the boat. :pouty: I couldn't even tell where it had my leech in it's mouth. :scratch: Put clothes on the line ~ 7:30 but not certain about the rest of the day yet. We may be headed over Scenic's way as there's 'sposed to be a workbench over at Harbor Freight with our name on it. No more now, have good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. .20" of rain at the ranch and .29" in Bugtussle. Wasn't even sure it rained at first. More fertilizer recs to do today. This pre-pay stuff gets old. I'm supposed to be like Carnac and remember where they're putting manure this fall, where they put it last fall, etc., etc. Then they waited to start calling me about it until ~ 4:30 Friday afternoon. These guys need to get a life. More reasons to call it quits sooner than later. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thought of Barry yesterday. The gal who came up to trim the 4-H ewe was talking to us afterwards and said she thought she was developing psoriasis. Pulled up her sleeve and showed us a rash developing on her bicep. At first glance, I didn't think much of it. She normally has some new malady but when I looked at it again, my eyes got real wide. Perfect bullseye pattern, clear in the middle with a reddish ring around the outside. Told her it might be a good idea get checked out for Lyme disease. She went in to get it checked this a.m. Wife text messaged me that they were treating her for Lyme disease after her visit. Just wondering how you're doing?
« Last Edit: August 08/14/23, 11:31:59 AM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
MORNING FELLERS.........done at the store.  my honey do list is pretty short today......for now anyway!!!!!! :scratch:

JB....yea it was a blast...there damn good at what they do!!!!! i heard there booked there for the next 3-4 years. also heard they get $15,000  for there performance.!!!!! worth the $5,00 beers!!!!! all 8 lbers!!! :happy1: :rolleyes:

LPS.........i wasnt that close to see but i dont think so.

dotch......a long time ago i had what looked like a tick bite.........even if its not they treat it as such anyway!!!! and i agree tnat Roony is always blessed with the best of both worlds!!!!!1 :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Three weeks to go and I'm pulling a Glenn. Switching to two eight hoir days per week at work. Kind of hard to leave a good job but there are other fish to fry. Had my fifty year class reunion and I think I was the only one still working full time.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch I am feeling better each day.  Mowed this morning and felt great.  Both mentally and physically.   The Dr also said lets check your blood for a few other things that may make you tired.  Will find out about that tomorrow.  Will also get my shots in my back which also makes me pretty much pain free.  SO we are going to Luverne for our family reunion this weekend.  It is going to be in the 90's there on the weekend and 100 on Monday.  OUCH  We are leaving Sunday morning and heading home.  Also the facility where my Mom and Dad live has a covid case and of course it was a lady that my Mom spent a lot of time with the day before she was diagnosed.  Mom and Dad were both hospitalized with it before so that may help them with antibodies. ???  So there are 2 things we have to deal with.  Who knows they may have to quarantine for a few days and may not be able to even show up. ???   I am glad that you thought of me Dotch.   :happy1: :happy1:  I sure hope your friend does not get real sick.  I was real sick before I even knew I had lymes. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Roony, good for you my friend.  Winter will be easier with you home to fire up the JD and move all of the snow now.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:  May need more firewood since you can keep the stove stoked up now.  Dotch may come over and help you do some splitting.  LOL

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I would send glenn in my stead to split wood but am pretty sure he's still on his way to help jb or markn. Besides, he might start yanking roony's garden out!  :shocked:
« Last Edit: August 08/14/23, 03:36:53 PM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I would send glenn in my stead to split wood but am pretty sure he's still on his way to help jb or markn. Besides, he might start yanking roony's garden out!  :shocked:
:sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Three weeks to go and I'm pulling a Glenn. Switching to two eight hoir days per week at work. Kind of hard to leave a good job but there are other fish to fry. Had my fifty year class reunion and I think I was the only one still working full time.
CONGRATS Sir!!!!!!! sept iffin your doing a Glenn, its 2 days a week for 6 hours at the most!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: and sometimes i dont go in at all!!!!!!!!!! :fishing: :fudd: :Fish: :stillfish: :fudd:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 62 here and heading for 80 today. I just tinkered on a couple small projects last night after work. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well today's goal is to finish rewiring the Lowrance locator in the boat and cut the yard. been up since 3:30, two and half hours already, so another cup of coffee and maybe a quick nap first before I get to it. Had five deer in the yard last evening sucking up acorns like a bunch of vacuum cleaners. Two does and three little ones. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm