Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5446377 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I hear ya Mark!!   45 here and going towards 80 today, saying some rain too..  we want it..  not much going on today..  and that's ok by me!!   have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Lawn is as brown as its been all year here. No way in heck I could ride the lawn mower anyway.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining here so everything will have to wait till tomorrow.   :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you get all the rain....

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We still only received .6" of rain (one shower) for the past two months. All my food plots have failed. Nothing has germinated. Mostly bare ground.  :angry2:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 47 at choretime heading for a high around 80. No rain here today but talking a tenth to a quarter tomorrow. Won't be surprised if it doesn't happen altho I see the yard and pasture greened up after the last go round. Sorry to hear your food plots were a disaster deadeye. Deer are thick here. Seemed like every doe I saw this summer had a set of twins. Too much food and not enough deer being harvested. Continued to be pleasantly surprised with the corn yield estimates yesterday. The soybeans not so much. A month ago I would've bet the other way around. Corn must be rooted to China. Have the Buick in the shop today getting some new all season skins on the front before winter. Put a couple new road tires on it last year and see the old ones we left on it have some cracks in the sidewalls. Gas prices being what they are think we'll drive that when the weather isn't too crappy. It doesn't owe me anything so don't mind spending some maintenance $ on it.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......done at the store. gonna mow my lawn today that needs it.  it'll be pretty hit and miss. store has a 3 day meat sale so stocked up on a few items. forgot i spent 55 bucks at plantenbergs in richmond yesterday..........so taking care of meat later is on the list.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and then ya get the employee discount too!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and then ya get the employee discount too!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
yeppers.......10% today. saved big bucks!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

they also have an app we use........spend 400 get 5 bucks off !!!! :happy1:

i forgot to mention earlier there's a high likely hood of a dotch nap also today!!!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
opened up the house this morning, let some fresh air in!!!    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 54 here and heading for 64 today. Forecast shows rain this afternoon. We got .08" of rain yesterday. Could certainly use some more. One more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot dryer sheets again. We received about .35" of rain late yesterday afternoon. Doing a rack of ribs this afternoon for supper tonight. Still unsure of the weekend plans, probably shoot tomorrow and then head North to deer-camp. Better pack up my fall hunting box today. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 59 here and hope to see 73 today..   I mowed one area that really needed it..  some how missed that last time..  got a few things to do today but nothing big...    yes we got some rain too, not sure how much yet but thinking about 1/4 inch or so..   have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  47 here and headed for 67 this afternoon along with some rain showers.  Vikes game was a bummer last night.  May do some mowing today if I get the chance.  Have a good one.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining a little here. Still hoping to get this pain under control. What would a gummy do?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......looks like Mikey shared some of his rain last night!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: started a light landscaping project last night. that ground in cement hard!  :pouty: wet it down. i can see this is going to be an on and off project, when i get tired of it i move on then go back. it'll be done before snow flies!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

did mow yesterday, what needed it, gotta say it does look better!! lookin like a  :campfire: and  :toast: evening to me. couple of the grandkids might come over, if not tonight looks like i rinse and repeat tomorrow night. awe shucks!!!!!! :rotflmao:

i had brought the boat back home from the cabin, thought maybe of fishing around here a few times, but thought i got enough fish, so i'm loading it up with summer stuff getting ready to put ni-nite for the winter.

need to also schedule a horseradish makin day yet!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining a little here. Still hoping to get this pain under control. What would a gummy do?
cant hurt......i know a few that do them and smoke the real stuff for pain control...doesnt trip my trigger though!!!!! :doah:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 54 last I looked here & we should see 69 later. Went out :fishing:early the last couple & have had some pretty good action. :happy1: :cool: I think :scratch: the total for the last 2 days was 14 but they all were released when I got back to the dock. Had a 13" & a 14" yday & found a willin 18.75" eye wantin to play today. Had trouble gettin the desktop to do an update yday :banghead: but finally after 6-7 reboots I got it to do 1. I worked on the deadfall along the driveway early. Had another neighbor lend us his log splitter yday so the neighbor & I split 2.5 or so cords yday. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
cant hurt......i know a few that do them and smoke the real stuff for pain control...doesnt trip my trigger though!!!!! :doah:
:scratch: OK, I'll bite. :rolleyes: What does?  :sleazy: :evil:                ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: OK, I'll bite. :rolleyes: What does?  :sleazy: :evil:                ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: anything to do with mary jane or illegal pharmaceuticals!!!! :pouty: hell i hated what oxy did to me when i had my back fixed!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I've been staying away from alcohol so far. It sounds like it is not good to drink when taking the oxy.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: anything to do with mary jane or illegal pharmaceuticals!!!! :pouty: hell i hated what oxy did to me when i had my back fixed!!!
:scratch: :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Nice rain this a.m. after predicting there wouldn't be. Need to get mentally prepared for another octogenarian geezer car cruise tomorrow.  Heading to Faribault to tour the Woolen Mills. For some reason the 81 year old secretary of the club has a bug up his @$$ about trying to combine the monthly meetings with cruise events. That works fine except when we get a low turnout which has happened several times. Hopefully people show up. These deals really wear me out sometimes between people not hearing things and forgetting what we were just talking about. There's also an anniversary in Faribault I could hit on my way home but we'll have to see how that works. I'm thinking I'd rather come home, do chores and play with Poppy.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't even hardly notice that I was taking Oxy when I had my knee surgery. But I'm sure it was helping with the pain. Some gummies might be the trick for your back Roony.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Part of the reason they made it legal now is that it helps with pain and anxiety Roony.  Have the wife pick up some on the way home.   :sleazy:  It's Friday night after all.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So were out cutting up that huge ash tree to get firewood for the garage and for our fire tonight and got rained out.  Won't last long.  Whilst putting dished away since it is my job now, I smelled something rotten.  Here Jake who I let run loose with Cooper and I must have found something dead and rolled in it.  I warshed him off and dried him sort of.  Seems to have helped. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all , 51 and going to try and get to 65 today!!   got a few things done yesterday and then went and visited a some friends just down the road for awhile..  so a good day again..   have a good day all!!

happy belated birthday Mark!!   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mike. Thinking I'll shoot today and go up to deer camp tomorrow morning for the day and come home tomorrow afternoon. If the bride wants to come with we may go up this afternoon. Had a nice fire last night, some ribs and a baked tator for supper. It was a good day so everyone else have a good day today. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The rain here will change how I saw the day going.  We have almost 1/2" so far.  Pretty calm and 55 now.  Will have to come up with different plans now.  lol  Coffee is done, the wife is still in bed.  She will be up soon and will come up with todays plan.  LOL