Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5332426 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 39 here & going for 49 later. Got in a bit early for my bloodwork & was back here by 7:10. That was only important thing on my list, so we'll see what's next. Have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man the air is thick here.  A little fog in the air here too.  Still dark.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Not as cute as the last one but the trapline is still putting out.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice nose job roony!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Get em all.  Good job. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to get the cabinets strapped down on trailer with the shipping blankets between them today. Might put a glenn today and have a few beers and fire later. If anyone is interested where the wolves are go to Wolf.Report which is a new website that you can send in your wolf pictures, location and other information about them. It will be interesting to see how far South and West they are. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......Mike i thought you where near cold spring with all the fog!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: i was sure tuckered out last night.....i didnt get my dotch nap in!!!!!! :pouty:

so yesterday i went ot the Oreillys here in town with the intention of getting 2 new batteries for the wheelers at the cabin. had them test them only to find out there still good. then :confused: i know need to find one of them narrow little nuts that go into the battery post for the connection!!!!!! i found one i had but checked 4 places here and nuttin. i callrd batteries plus, besides the guy being kinda a jerk, 'm headed there this morning. nopefully yhey can find one with all the batteries they get.....

or i'll user my union ingenuity and make one work!!!!! :happy1: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning, campers. Looks like we got a few drops of rain overnight.
      Last night my wife was going to warm up some fried chicken from earlier in the day. No heat in the oven. Good thing we had another bake element in the basement. That took about 20 minutes to change this morning.
      Gotta run a few errands down in Blue Earth today. Other than that, nothing going on.
      You folks have a fun day.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I've got a couple of those Glenn!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: st clouds a bit closer....... :scratch: :scratch:

hey iffin your willing..........maybe we could meet somewhere.......i'll exchange some full jars for them and get empty jars!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: let me know!!!!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  FOGGY here and that fog is settling on the roads like a fine mist.  Think I am going to stay close to the house for a bit this morning.   Finishing up a project and then it is time to go check ice with shack in tow. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

hey iffin your willing..........maybe we could meet somewhere.......i'll exchange some full jars for them and get empty jars!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: let me know!!!!!!

not today, I'm hurting, left leg nerves are acting up and my neck is sore...   but I was wrong in saying I have a couple, I found 8 or 10 of them...   maybe tomorrow at Melrose!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 37 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Got some errands run. Delivered flowers, got oysters, whole milk and the tire for the flare box. Eat a little something and I should be ready for action again. Still licking my wounds from yesterday. Tore apart the handling system rather than pitching the drum by hand. Got 3 more loads hauled out of that barn yesterday. The lambing barn is up next. Should be another 3 or 4 loads in there. Tight quarters so it's tough to make much time. Pitter patter, let's get at 'er! 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Works for me!! I'll get the goodies together! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

not today, I'm hurting, left leg nerves are acting up and my neck is sore...   but I was wrong in saying I have a couple, I found 8 or 10 of them...   maybe tomorrow at Melrose!! 
We keep spares for all our different battery hookups around too. Never know when your gonna need 1.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

We keep spares for all our different battery hookups around too. Never know when your gonna need 1.
:happy1: :happy1: i'm gonna start!!!!! :rotflmao: thing is when i went to river power and sports he showed me a battery he had in stock....seems every battery is different!! :confused: :crazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got Glenn fixed up for his battery..   thanks for goodies buddy!!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yeppers ya did...no problem with the goodies....i like to share!!!!! but good gawd alfriday was it foggy!!!!   :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yeppers ya did...no problem with the goodies....i like to share!!!!! but good gawd alfriday was it foggy!!!!   :doah:

yes I think it got thicker on the way home!!!    :thumbs:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yea justa good night to slumber around at home pestering momma!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yea justa good night to slumber around at home pestering momma!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :happy1: :rotflmao:

oh my!!!   have fun!!!  tell the wife I wish her luck!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 41 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's.  Chit hauling has concluded! Hauled 4 more loads out of the lambing barn yesterday making 21 total. No wonder I'm sore! Some Christmas for us today then taking the day off Sunday. Sounds like significant precip in the form of rain the next several days. No grilling likely so won't have to worry about the wife groping me. Have a good un!
« Last Edit: December 12/23/23, 07:02:39 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here and heading into the 40's today..  sounds like rain late tonight and all day tomorrow...  sciatic never in left leg is not so bad today, thankfully!!!  not sure what I'm going to do today.  have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 41 already & headed for 51. Some light rain overnight here & we're under a Dense Fog Advisory, visibility of a 1/4 mile or less, now 'til 11. We're not traveling today, but will be tomorrow afternoon. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea fog here too!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Man it is a dark morning here.  The deck is wet and it is 35. That is what it was when we went to bed last night.  Not much snow left.  Like I said the river is looking darker too.  Glad I am not out this year.  The last thing I need to do is slip on the ice.  So it is you sciatica Mike.  That may be part of my problem too.  They are not sure yet.  Well no big plans for the day.  Maybe bring Bucko out another round bale and fill his oats bin.  I see the bird house is moving in the wind.  That may kill our chance of a fire.  Pretty dry for the most part so it is an issue here.  Well you all have a good one and try to stay out of trouble Glenn.  LOL

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 here and that is what it has been since yesterday morning. Supposed to get into upper 30s but we will see.  Not sure if garage projects or head down to the forest and do some grouse hunting is in order today. We will decide after some breakfast. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Easy choice JB, grouse. Trailer is ready to hit the road on Friday, next is to fix one of the doors on a cabinet because one of them was dropped and it broke. Need to finish Christmas shopping this afternoon. Only one I have left is me. Could get spendy. I did buy a very slightly used Miller plasma cutter for my Santa Claus gift already, but have to get something else and put the wife's name on it. She don't need to know about the plasma cutter. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fllers......LPS.....who me get in trouble...... :tut: naw!!!!!  :sleazy: :evil: got 4 1/2 hours at the store this morning. few more tomorrow morning.

not sure yet what the rest of the day brings  :scratch: :scratch: mayhaps a nap!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Always wanted a plasm cutter.  It is there now so you can say you have always had it Mark.   :happy1:  Get yourself something nice, you deserve it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I am going to take a Ranger ride around the estate and see if the houses are all still on the river.  Not a speck of snow for banking but lots of puddles.