Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5141991 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers....... doing some laundry since my laundry person is laid up!!!! :confused:

other then that I need nap........ found out the guy i'm kinda filling out for at the store could be back thursday.....so no more be there by 4 am or saturdays!!! :happy1: back to the regularly scheduled retirement schedule!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So done working at the store or just not so early?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya were ok on this end Gunner, was about 6 miles from here but nowadays you just never know. That's good to hear Roony,  but at the same time is to close to home for you and Dotch. It's just flat out stinks, several good people lose their lives over some friggin scum bag. A fella at work is a firefighter for Hastings and knew the family well, he was at work but real queit. The wife just left to go get flowers to bring to the hall.....why does this crap keep happening....I best go..See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So done working at the store or just not so early?
naw, i didnt quit.....just the 4 am thing and saturdays....i'll still go in at 5 am on mondays and thursdays..........when i'm not going to the cabin!!!! :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Are they pretty hard up for help?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Are they pretty hard up for help?
:rotflmao: :mooning: nope...... they value my help. i get to do all the heavy lifting, like the juice isle! but YOU  could work the Deli, there always looking for someone there.........oh and they added a starbucks.....you could learn to be a barista!!!! :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol.
46 down here and the snow is all but gone.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol.
46 down here and the snow is all but gone.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: no comment!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :moon:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Flood watch here.   Could get up to an inch of rain in the next day or so.
Night night guys. :mooning:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Flood watch here.   Could get up to an inch of rain in the next day or so.
Night night guys. :mooning:

Where is here?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here and heading for 32 it says. Scenic, Del is out in California right now. Not much exciting happening here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 29 to start here & we should see 51 before the day's over. Got another appt at the eye clinic today at 1, so we'll leave here around 9. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to get SxS put back in the corner today. Might do some work on the winch mount I'm dreaming up for the trailer and pick-up. Before that a run to FF to get rid of a couple of batteries laying in the corner doing nothing... and pick up something I don't need but maybe should have. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 22 and should see 39 today...  not sure what I have going on today..   looks like it will be a sunny start to the day too...  hope the eye doctor appt goes good for your brother Gunner..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 16 here and may see 42 here.  Well we got the big brush/log pile burned yesterday.  Had some big willow rounds that were frozen down that did not all burn but some of them did.  Was a perfect day for a fire too.  Sunny and not much wind for us. Thought we should get it done whilst there was still snow on the ground. Today will be a take er easy day.  I need to get a sharpener for our Stihl electric chain saw that we bought last summer.  It is pretty handy for some stuff.  It is 1/4 pico size chain.  That is small and I use my dremel for my sharpening and I can't find a stone that size yet.  May have to just get a file.  Well you all take it easy too today.   

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. 28 here with a bluebird sky. Might get up to 50 today. Some business in town today then same old stuff at home. Have a good one all.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.... not sure what is on the agenda......i'm sure i'll find something. took out some norderns to pickle so i'll get that process going later, they were taking up to much room in the freezer!!  :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Yesterday turned out to be a peach. No newbies but the ewes left to lamb were grazing in the pasture yesterday afternoon. :scratch: Got my column done now on to bigger and better things. Wife is home today so I'm free to stay in Bugtussle and see what kind of trouble I can get into. Getting about lunchtime which could be followed closely by nap time, especially with the afternoon sun shining on me. Could close the office door. Wouldn't be the 1st time. 😴

Hope your brother's appt. goes well gunner. Hopefully you've stayed away from Inger and haven't caught glenn's rash... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Another warm night sitting at 30 heading to 45 today.  Guessing it will make it higher as yesterday was way warmer than forecasted.   Was so nice out yesterday I actually spent a long time working in the yard picking up yard debris from the winter.   Back to work today.  Have a great day All.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 here and TWC says a high of 30. Fargo TV showed us at 40 today. Thinking the ladder is the correct one since we hit 40 yesterday. I guess time will tell. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 24 here and they say we will double that today to 49.  my oh my!!  yes doing things outside are OK with weather like this!!  heading to Alex I think this morning, or Little Falls...  haven't decided which way I want to go yet...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 20 here and may see 37.  Yes I used the plow truck and pushed the brush/log pile up to keep it smoldering yesterday.  Think I will let it be and just start piling on it again when we get back in action.  I have to melt some honey today to fill my bottle for coffee in the morning.  I buy a gallon bucket at a time but it is hardened so double boiler warm it up.  I get it right from the bee guy so it is not pasteurized.  That kills some of the good stuff in it. Other than that just stay out of trouble.  Have a good one.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........getting mentally prepared for the drive to the big city.  about all i got planned for the day so far. waiting for all the paperwork in a hospital to get done sucks!!!!!!! :doah:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
GL Glenn. Perfect weather for the trip anyway.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 29 here & we're headed towards 57 later. The doctor was still kind of worried on how things were healing but decided she wants to see what things look like in another week or so. It took longer than I had hoped but that was our fault as we were there too early. Yeah Dotch, no sign of glenn's rash here ;) as we've stayed ~ 400 miles south of the danger zone since early November. :smiley:  Another short list day here, so back to my morning thing. No more now, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We are going up close to Marcel in mid June with the kids and grandkids. Do you think there's any chance of then quaranteeing that area?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We are going up close to Marcel in mid June with the kids and grandkids. Do you think there's any chance of then quaranteeing that area?
Marcell......you mean like north of grand rapids?????on hwy 38........

uffda thats close to us!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: if you mean quaranteeing the area because of the rona .....NO.......maybe though if they know its you coming!!! :evil: :evil: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
No, because of the highly contagious rash.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No, because of the highly contagious rash.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :confused: :doah:

:pouty: i think i got baited...... :bonk: :bonk: and bit hook line and sinker......... :undecided: :undecided: :doofus: :confused:
« Last Edit: February 02/21/24, 08:18:43 AM by glenn57 »