Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5331734 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gulag comrades! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. A lot on the slate for today with a feed run, moving animals around & hopefully having time to see what the pussy willows are doing. Of course I have to move a lot of crap around to do that. Wife dropped it in creeper gear right out of the chute this a.m. so have been working around that too. Looks like an uphill battle so better et & have some coffee. Hope you bring glenn some salve mike. Good news on yer brother gunner!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......coffee is extremely good today. Tanzanian whole bean.  :happy1: putz outside for a bit this morning....

looking forward to it Mike. John texted me last night he may show up with a buddy!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gulag comrades! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. A lot on the slate for today with a feed run, moving animals around & hopefully having time to see what the pussy willows are doing. Of course I have to move a lot of crap around to do that. Wife dropped it in creeper gear right out of the chute this a.m. so have been working around that too. Looks like an uphill battle so better et & have some coffee. Hope you bring glenn some salve mike. Good news on yer brother gunner!  :happy1:
:confused: :pouty: :tut: i just read this.....putz!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea Gunner......good to hear about your brudder!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: well this sucks, just realized the upstairs frig just took a crap  :confused:

So a frig shopping we will go tomorrow.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from the Falls.  Lots of open water over there.  Some holes in the ice maybe 20 miles from Baudette.  Saw two boats about 4 miles west of Pelland Junction.  Must have launched from someones private launch. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that sucks Glenn! Fridges are not cheap either.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
:angry2: well this sucks, just realized the upstairs frig just took a crap  :confused:

Did you check for a rash?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Did you check for a rash?

57, I was tied up and forced into this,please forgive me, I wont reveal names because I can take responsibility for not saying no, there are six others goading me on this,,, I gotta say, you have a lot of friends!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: aha, yea right you where! :confused: :rotflmao:

Not inaccurate though! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Glenn, is that fridge repairable? I used to repair appliances. Start by throwing all the ketchup in the trash. That might help. My advice is free and almost worth it.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
      Glenn, is that fridge repairable? I used to repair appliances. Start by throwing all the ketchup in the trash. That might help. My advice is free and almost worth it.
:rotflmao: it's 22 years old and getting rid of God's vector ain't happening   :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here and supposed to make 39 today. The wind is whipping out of the ESE today. The wind really picked up in the evening when the snow came yesterday. Snowing so hard I could not make out shore. Good thing we have a trail marked with orange cones and reflective on them. Also used the GPS too. Had enough fish for supper. That was delicious! Been well over a month since we have had fish to eat. Going to go give it a try again this morning. Might bring the house back to shore. Still undecided. But I can always pull it back out next weekend. About it here. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 40 here already...   could see 53 they say..  looks cloudy and the wind is supposed to kick up too..  not sure what I have going on but a corned beef is going happen today for sure!!!   have a good day all!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 47 to start we'll top out at 75 later. Winds will be 20-30 with gusts to 45 & Rh 20-30% this afternoon, so there's a Fire Alert in the forecast again today. Kind of thinkin about heading north for 2-3 weeks on Wednesday, so I'll putz with that a bit this morning. 'Bout it here, hopin your Sunday's a good day.
« Last Edit: March 03/03/24, 07:55:37 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wind is howling here.  It is 34 so I don't think it actually got below freezing last night.  Had a good day yesterday.  The butcher at the Falls told me Swift quit making the 5 oz bacon wrapped pork loins.  They had a bunch of them so we stocked up.  Nice little morsels.  So glad he was wrong about that.  No big plans for the day.  Maybe bring Bucko out some more hay but that's about it in this wind.  We shall see.  Have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice score on the meat!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was thinking of you since I told you the butcher told me they quit making them.  They were $1.99 and now were $1.66 ea.  Got 8 of them.  Got another box of those McCafferty breakfast patties too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....survived the night after eating and have a couple beers!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: its firg shopping day!!!! :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Was thinking of you since I told you the butcher told me they quit making them.  They were $1.99 and now were $1.66 ea.  Got 8 of them.  Got another box of those McCafferty breakfast patties too.

they are rather easy to make yourself too...    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought about that too. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see Super one foods has bacon wrapped pork loin chops on sale for $1.66 this week..   made by swift I think... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is a Super One that we shop at in the Falls too.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gulag comrades! 45 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. More newbies yesterday along with the usual chaos involved w/processing & moving animals to another building. Up to to 33 lambs at lasr count. Hip is really sore again so did some Aleve, et some breakfast & had some coffee. More fun & games starting after 10:30. Hopefully the coffee ☕️ & Aleve kick in.
« Last Edit: March 03/03/24, 03:47:17 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
vell......da new frig it purchased......from best buy.....they will deliver and bring it in......and get rid of the old one for $60.00...well worth it. be here friday though!!!!! :pouty:

since i've been such a good boy  :sleazy: :sleazy:......wifey treated me to house of pizza.....pizza! :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  71 and the windows in the house are open! Think I jinxed us all but the patio furniture is out also, sure felt great sitting outside watching the maples bud. Maisy got her first walk yesterday and had #2 today. It's close to a half mile around the block and she motored  right along. Took probably 2 houses for her to quit fighting the leash, and then did great. Not bad for a smidge over 8 weeks old, watching the old dogs helped. I also Glenn replaced an appliance,  the bearing on our washing machine must be going out , on high spin it was sooo loud. I'll crush the old one tomorrow at work. Anywho bacon cheese burglars will get the nod shortly...See ya!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: the youngin is already looking at big brother like.....what next!!!!!! :rotflmao: :evil:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :rotflmao: the youngin is already looking at big brother like.....what next!!!!!! :rotflmao: :evil:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
you don't walk yur pooches? They need it, here,  at the cabin lotsa different smells to sniff.