Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960323 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The weather is the subject today.  As in nothing here.  Got all of our projects done this weekend so can take it easy today. Still may get to use the plow truck one more time later on.  LOL  The beef ribs turned out pretty darn good but forgot to take a pic cuz I was so hungry by the time they got done.  Oh yea it is 22 here and will see 27.  Got to 39 yesterday.  Well have a good day and take it easy shoveling.
Crazy, highest we seen yesterday was 28. But we did have wind coming off of the big ice cube.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Doesn't look too bad here. Some windage and the usual 6" drift in front of the house garage. Total snow amount is ???? Think I'll plow after it gets a bit more light outside. Well the wife made it to out the driveway and on her way to work. The nice thing about the new snow it makes finding the puppy terds a lot easier than in the leaves and brown grass. Hate stepping on one and not knowing it when you walk into a restaurant or the Dr. office. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 35 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. A lull in the action presently. At the ranch, got .96" as rain overnite and add .19" of snow melted out from yesterday afternoon for a 1.15" total. Yard is a sloppy mess. Have a funeral in Owatonna to go to this a.m. Wouldn't be going except that the funeral home wouldn't let the wife drop the flowers off ahead like most of them do. We knew the lady who passed away & her husband so figured we'd deliver in person. Gotta keep movin'. Am sure I've probably done something worthy of an asset chewing by now. :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers.........got another 7 hours in. truck made it on time.......at 3 am. a nap they slowly work on cleaning up the mess outside. damn is it a sloppy mess to!!!!!! :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmmm. My daughter  just alerted me to the fact that backbin 2011 on this day I had my 4 bypass surgery.  Maybe I should  have a few. :drinking: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Glenn.  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a friend is supposed to have a heart valve put in today...   

have a few Glenn!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congrats glenn! I'll mail you something... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats glenn! I'll mail you something... :coffee:
:pouty: :rotflmao: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:

thanks guys.......once in a while i think about it but been to busy today. think the worse was waiting the 2 1/2 days till it was done....laying in a friggin hospital bed.  mybe that morning waiting to be taken into surgery...i remember that well.i was scared sh!tless!!! :surrender:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Big congrats Glenn. Ya, laying in the hospital bed waiting for doctors to mess with your heart is horrible.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you, Glenn. Glad you survived and are doing well. I had a bottle of Guinness to your health.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Glenn! I was going to make some wise ass comment about your rash but decided not to.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Glenn! I was going to make some wise ass comment about your rash but decided not to.
:rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 and windy here. Heading for 21 today. 2-3 inches of snow I would guess. Really hard to tell with the wind. I can still see grass poking thru. Should make for a fun drive. Crazy scary about the bridge in Maryland. One has to wonder if the ship hit the bridge on purpose. Well, just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 21 here and still snowing...   that will be the high I think today too...  some more snow clean up later today I'm sure as the wind has not let up much over night..   so more drifts...   oh yea...  not much else, so have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 14 and snowing yet.  Strong north wind now.  It switched yesterday and last night coming from all directions.  We have 3-4" maybe.  I will wait a while before I plow things up.  It looks like we could get snow until tomorrow evening now.  I just heard about that bridge.  Will check it out.  This is the last blast so I hope you all enjoy it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 17 to start & we may make it all the way up to 21. Stepped out for a minute & it looks like we got another 2-3", since we were out early yday afternoon. Windy here too. I'm sure I'll have to clear the end of the driveway sometime today, so might as well clean up the rest too. No more now, Have a good 1.
« Last Edit: March 03/26/24, 07:31:58 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Probably snow in June now!! Thanks, LPS!! :pouty: :rolleyes:               ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  I couldn't wait to get out of bed and say that.   :sleazy:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Appears to be a nice Northernly breeze coming through the back yard this morning. The Little Monster is being a pest this morning. Been outside at least 7 or 8 times so far. Does like the snow and riding in the plow truck. Hopefully I can clean up the driveway and yard after lunch, but the radar is looking like this system has stalled out in place and not moving. We will see, don't have anything else going on today. Later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............snowing and windy. coffee is tasty!  :happy1: got nothing planned fer the day!!!! :happy1:

just curious...anyone know which little compartment has the temp control on the hot water heater?? top or bottom???? i'll find it just thought someone would know without guessing. i wanna tweek it upwards a tad!!! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Usually the top one Glenn

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 32 at choretime, with temps heading downwards the rest of the day to around 18 by midnight. Another .37" of rain at the ranch and a whopping .75" in Bugtussle where they always get more rain. :pouty: Not complaining. Maybe it'll placate some who were convinced we were desperately short on moisture. Hopefully they'll shut up for a while. Too many times over the years we've heard the whining about rain start and next thing you know, the rain won't stop. These clay loam soils perform best when it's a little on the drier side. Have copy to finish, edit, proof & submit. Prolly be close to lunchtime with the usual interruptions.   
« Last Edit: March 03/26/24, 09:05:20 AM by Dotch »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
They were just clamoring on the radio this morning about laninya this summer. Warm and dry they said. We shall see.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The river is about a foot lower than the floating dock now so it is sitting on the bottom.  We need water.   Well I started plowing and we don't have as much snow as I thought.  May be 4-5" in spots but almost bare ground in other spots.  Called off the plowing program.  Into cooking mode now.   :sleazy:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, it will be interesting to see how low the lake is when the ice goes out.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Wait…..isn’t that what we were talking about?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wait…..isn’t that what we were talking about?
:tut: :tut: :tut: shouldnt you be out shoveling snow!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: