Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4963738 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You lucky guy.  Haven't had one in a long time.  Used to really like them.  Will have to get stocked up.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
That reminds me...
Somethin' tells me you ain't the kinda guy who goes for all those fruity G&Ts.   ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi guys.   Got back from a wedding in Miami.   Doctors in Love...  We survived and are back home...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

hey LPS and JB what the heck is this clown thinking??!! 

stupid is as stupid does!!!
Ya, that guy is a maroon(meth head). He was here on the cleaning crew for awhile and got fired for stealing here. The raft he stole belonged to one of the engineers here in R&D.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty self explanatory. 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  With no wonder it's actually pretty nice out this morning.  Sounds like a few more geese are out front.  Work for a bit and heading to the shop.  Have a great day All

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here and heading for 51 today it says. No wind this morning. Looked last night who ever it is out fishing finally took their hub house in. They have had it out there for awhile. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 42 here and should get into the 60's today.. thinking about going to Alex and get a few things..  was thinking tomorrow but get it done..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 37 here & I'm seein 70 for the high. Still kind of breezy yday but sure was nice to see the sun, only 10 mph today so it should be another keeper of a day. Looks to be another routine start to my day. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Today's plan is I have to stop at WallyWorld to grab some sheets of tagboard to make a couple of posters for Friday and then a run to Spruce Creek to toss some rainbows (they're trout glenn) in the river. Have a great day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 34 and may see mid 50's today.  The river is nice and calm this morning.  I will check the shore ice today.  It is all gone on the Canada side that gets more sun on it.  We have frost this morning too.  You all have a great day. Releasing those trout sounds fun Mark. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.. got to the cabin about 11 yesterday.  Also got .y firewood gathering permit from the forestry.

Mark, I thought you released the trout a while back in Oregon! :confused: :rotflmao: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 39 at choretime heading for a high around 70. Sawed off some lilacs that were crowding one apple tree so have a big mess in the yard to clean up. Western chorus frogs were loud last nite in the wetland after sunset. Almost tempting to open the bedroom windows when I went to bed. Gotta check on the wheels getting painted for the '59 Stude today. Got some new ones that are more compatible with radial tires than the originals. The steel wasn't as heavy or strong on those older rims. With enough miles and the additional stress a radial puts on them, it could end badly. Don't want that. Upgraded to a mid-70's style Chrysler rim. Same size, 15" x 6" wheel, bolt spacing, pattern & rear spacing, just built heavier & stronger for radial tires. Can use the same lugs & the hubcaps will fit. Got the paint code, the paint should have arrived yesterday so should be set. Safety first, Batman.     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 43 here and heading for 48 today it says. There was no one out ice fishing when I got home last night. I wonder if the ice is finally getting sketchy now. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it's 45 with some light rain here & we're s'posed to see 56 later. :scratch: Yday was a gem in these parts. We need to be in Marshalltown by a little after 7 tomorrow, so we'll be heading down there this afternoon. No more now, have a good day.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 38 and we may see 55.  I saw 62 as I watched the Twins game yesterday.  Went down to the river and Cooper kept stepping off the ice shelf into the water and was swimming all over the place.  Jake would sit and watch at the edge of the ice.  He isn't a big swimmer yet.  I suppose Masters starts today but not sure.  Saw boats out fishing here but didn't see anyone catch a fish whilst I was watching.  You all have a great Thursday.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  Supposed hit 56 here today. Suns shining.  :happy1: Folgers black silk coffee tasting mighty fine this morning.  :happy1:

Thinking I'll head home sat morning.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup the folgers tastes good as usual..   38 here and could see 54 today so about the same as the rest of you guys...  nothing big planned today so I'll go as the day unfolds..   have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Lenny has a vet appt. at 8:00. Need stool sample, shouldn't be too hard to find one of them in the backyard. We tossed 2,500 pounds of trouts in the creek yesterday. They were 10" to 12"ers. Plenty of help and it didn't take long. Need to finish bingo prep and load the truck today. Hurry up Saturday, bingo will be done and a relaxing day of making venison sausage ahead. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The Masters is expected to at least be delayed today, LPS. Lots of rain down there.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Gunner.  We like Masters weekend.  Nice to see green grass.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The Masters is expected to at least be delayed today, LPS. Lots of rain down there.
Golf... :pouty: :crazy: :surrender: :scratch: that's kinda like watching Iowa people  fish.  :sleazy: :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 46 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. Rainfall this a.m.: .09" at the ranch & .05" in Bugtussle proper. Still some lite showers passing thru. Sounds like more organized showers coming thru later afternoon. Reached 70 yesterday afternoon in Waseca, Owatonna & Albert's Leaf. Could see it made things green up a lot. On the slate for today, check in with the tax man, report rainfall, cutworm & armyworm data, collect some $, do chores, then get mentally prepared for another octogenarian car club meeting tonite. Like herding cats I tell ya...🐈‍⬛     

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 37 here and heading for 48 today. Supposed to be up in the 60s this weekend. But, guessing the wind direction will play a roll in that for us. Big plans for the weekend will be springtime cleaning  and oil change in the wife's car. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 38 here and could see 59 today...  upper 70's tomorrow!!  tomorrow could be a good day to put the snowblower to bed and get one harley home...  then some yard clean up too...   have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 32 and should see mid 50's here on the river.  Will be 68 tomorrow.  I got the travel trailer home yesterday.  I will get it parked at camp this morning whilst the ground is a little stiffer.  I have some fresh brats that need to be cooked over a fire so that is in our plans this weekend.  I did watch some Masters yesterday.  What a beautiful course.  Will tune in some over the weekend too.  TGIF and you all enjoy it.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Lenny's vet appt. went well. He's up to 26 pounds. Three shots, lymes, rabies, something else and $276.00 later we were on our way home until another gentleman was having car troubles in the parking lot. Just took his 90 something caddy out for a drive and it won't start. Eight year old battery had a little to do with it. Lenny and I gave him a boost with the truck and he was on his way too. In case anyone is in the Alex area this afternoon and would like to play bingo for 20 firearms the doors open at 5:00, bingo starts at 6:30.
Alex Chapter MDHA Bingo at the Broadway Ballroom today. Cost is $50.00 per bingo card. Got to go, later..... :happy1: :happy1: 
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... from Itasca County yet!! Last full day, headed back in the morning.

34 with clouds and a breeze.