Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5141079 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Barely still morning, but it is. 72 here in Buffalo right now. Had a good grad party yesterday. Finally got to bed about 4 this morning. So I slept in a we bit. We certainly harmed a few beers. Today will be just a chill day and head back home tomorrow. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Barely still morning, but it is. 72 here in Buffalo right now. Had a good grad party yesterday. Finally got to bed about 4 this morning. So I slept in a we bit. We certainly harmed a few beers. Today will be just a chill day and head back home tomorrow. Have a good one boys.

sounds like bloody mary time!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :scratch: 4 am! :doah: thinkni got up to pee about then  :rotflmao:

I'd be dead if I stayed up that late! :confused: :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That would have been good Mike!  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Staying up til 4 am, I have no recollection of the last time I did that..lol. Good for you guys JB , bet lots of the world's problems got solved!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 here and going for 72 today...  got a few things done yesterday and hope to get a few more done today...  another nice looking morning for sure...  the skeeters sure are thick here too...   have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Off to trap range this morning until noon then to FF for some roof sealer for the camper. So that's the afternoon project. Thinking I need to roll parts of the yard before it dries up. A ton of ruts from the mower and Kubota. Not real big, just big enough to make the man-boobies jiggle when I mow. Other than that have a great Monday, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
A chilly 43 here this morning.  Need to finish up putting back together a Lund transom replacement.  Time for prep and priming on the back of the boat.  That should take up most of the day and if the wind stays down it is time to scout some crappie this evening.  Have a great day.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 47 here & lookin for it to hit 72. Finally gave the new mower a couple shots of grease & some gas, so I'll go over the other 2 today. Mowed a little along the driveway & out by the big shed yday too. The wind has finely taken a little break, so I see some time in the boat coming today as well. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 50 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. No wind for a change. Had some gusts over 40 yesterday. Lotsa crap to pick up in the yard, again. No end to the sticks and branches seems like. Thanks to some fantastic help from the 4-H kid & her family, we got the ewes and lambs weaned yesterday. Mostly anyway. When I came out for chores this a.m., there was a ewe lamb that must've jumped a couple panels & made her way back in with the ewes. Dumb mistake on her part. She's also one the 4-H kid will be showing so she'll get stuck in the pen with the 4-H market ewe. No jumping over those panels. Also got the ewes & a ram hauled to the neighbor's pasture. Had everything ready to go there so all I had to do was open the trailer swing gate & let 'em out. Now maybe the hay & fencing fairies can take a break so the gardening fairy can kick it in gear. Looks like the lawn mowing fairy will also be busy. :coffee:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers from beautiful downtown deer river.  Other than a minor mishap between my truck and a deer between Outing and remer all is good.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Keep tellin' ya, don't read mikey's emails while yer drivin'... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did ya get the back straps???     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers from beautiful downtown deer river.  Other than a minor mishap between my truck and a deer between Outing and remer all is good.
And here I was just playing a goof on you hitting one in the deer poll thread,  you know they aren't in season yet....right?? Seriously hope your pick em up is good tho..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
All good.  Nary a mark on the truck.  I seen in my mirror it got up and walked back into the woods appearing to be just fine 

So no jbackstraps   :confused: :rotflmao:

Skeeters Ain't bad but I'll be ni- nite soon.  :pouty:
« Last Edit: June 06/11/24, 07:11:00 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 55 and we got.28" of rain overnight. Supposed to make 68 today and windy it says. It was a nice drive home yesterday. We got home right around 4 last night. Got things put away and then went for a little Ranger tootle.  Went and checked on the eagle's nest while we were at it. One of these days we are going to remember to put the binoculars in the Ranger. Lol. Well, just getting ready to head back to the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is windy and 54 here.  Had 37 yesterday morning.  Had under 1/2" of rain last night.  Still hurting but less every day.  See ya later

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So many of these show the debris flying straight at the shooter.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 52 with light rain & we should see 75. I checked our gauges early & we didn't even have .01" then, but it's been raining pretty steady for the last 1.5 hours. :scratch: So, probably got a tenth or 2 by now. Found some hungry fish yday afternoon, even caught 3, but the smallest was 20" so they all went back. Got a basket of clothes to wash here in a bit & we're headed back to Duluth this morning after that. Had a buddy from over Ashland way stayin with us the last 2+ weeks & he's headed home. 'Bout it here, have a good day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and going to the upper 70's today..   a bit cloudy yet here but saying clear later...  got about .1 of rain so not much..  got a nice bike ride in yesterday too...  got a few things to do today, nothing big..   have a good day all!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... raining here. Guess I'll wait it out. Got shed things I can do. Transplanted some flowers from home under the power line the rain should help!

More I think about that deer episode,  more I think the shadows from the trees on the road prevented me from seeing it earlier??? :scratch:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Old age not shadows prevented you from seeing it earlier, I'm speaking from experience. I did get some sealer on the camper yesterday afternoon. Didn't get enough rain here to even look at the gauge yet. Going to put charger on the wheeler and roll parts of the yard today and a set of tires just left so I'm down to just the wheeler wheels and tires left. Dog is doing the living room zoomies now. More coffee, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got the clothes on the line & checked our gauges.....................looked like ~.4" to me.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happens to the best of us Glenn.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to take a little  drive, seen my first little fawn! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Only .01" of rainfall at the ranch & .02" in Bugtussle. Should mean guys can get back at spraying or replanting again. Winds are gusting up to 28 however so that may put a damper on some of the spraying. Buys us a little time to look at bean fields ahead of their spraying. Fortunately there's no hurry with the vast majority of the weeds being on the outside edges. Would be a good idea on many to picture frame them first, wait 10 days and hit the whole thing again. No sense in spraying dirt. The forecast rain may fore their hand anyway. We shall see... :coffee: 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to take a little  drive, seen my first little fawn! :happy1: :happy1:
:scratch: On your way to Inger? :sleazy: :evil:     ;) :laugh: :laugh:             
« Last Edit: June 06/11/24, 09:50:59 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 55 here and heading for 70 today. Got a little shot of rain overnight. Not enough to add up though. I got the Hayfield of a yard cut last night. I will have some raking to do tonight. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here and going for the low 80's today...  a chance of rain today too...  sounds really hit and miss for us..  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things, always something...   have a good day all!!