Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5292463 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
It's looks like a great day for shoot and golf. It's the last one for league this year, don't think we'll win, but could end up in second place. I did get the locator relocation project in the boat finished up yesterday, finally. Also a couple of "new" speakers got put up in the garage I found at the Goodwill store. $4.98 each, even a retired union guy can afford that. I filled the truck and two gas cans yesterday to the tune of $127.00. This mowing is getting expensive. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here and heading to 77 today..   got a visit to the VA this morning for my annual physical.. get it done..  then maybe pick up a few things else where..  have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 57 early on & I'm seeing 77 for the high. Went out :fishing: yday morning but it turned into a boat ride instead. I mowed a couple spots in the afternoon too. We need some supplies as we're havin company again this weekend. The youngest niece is coming this time too. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice 54 degree morning here.  A buddy came over and helped me get new blades on my mower.  Was nice to have help as I am not that flexible yet.  Went well.  I finally got a 18 mm socket to fit them properly.  Gonna change erl on it today and mayhaps do some gardening.  Have a good one. Sorry for your losses guys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin fellers......lookin like i nice day.....love these cool mornings with no humidity. sounds like that's coming soon enough  :doah: :confused:. plan fer the day is go thru the garden good and get things organized for my trip north tomorrow after the store.

Scenic......good luck with iowaboys boat!!! :happy1: i'm pretty certain you'll find a project for this winter to keep you outta trouble!!!! :happy1:

Markn......yea i gotta hit up goodwill.........just havent made time for a shopping trip yet. not a fan and have no reason yet to go to st cloud.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Officially .12" of rain fell at the ranch the past 24 hrs. & .15" in Bugtussle. The hay fairy went and got some small squares again last nite & then the lawnmowing fairy attempted to whip the road ditch known as El Capitan back into shape until dark. Was surprised there was no water in the bottom anymore. All that biomass was pulling on it pretty hard apparently. Not sure what's up on the trip to Canada. No word on arrangements from the north. My wife is being a jerk about it. Seems it's OK when she takes off for a week or more several times per year for me to be left with everything regardless of what I have going on. But when I want a 4 -5 day breather, then it's a whole 'nother ballgame. Get huffing, sighing & whining. Even if I do go, she's made it tough for me to enjoy it. Can't win for losing I guess.  :sad:
« Last Edit: July 07/24/24, 08:53:29 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you suppose it is too late to train her?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I dunno but I've got a training regimen figured out. Next time before she goes on one of her little junkets I'll bitch & whine to see how she likes it.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
damn dotch........thats gotta suck having to listen to that crap........i'm no marriage councilor, but i'd spank her on the behind and say see ya when i get back!!!! :happy1: 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes that suxs Dotch...   good luck!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Canadian trip is off for now anyway. Funeral is Monday so it wouldn't work for us to make a trip up & back that quickly. Possibility of the 2nd full week in August but nothing concrete. After that it's Pro Farmer Crop Tour and State Fair. Making this my official last year on the Tour too. Had enough of the week-plus chunk of my summer gone. Should've done it after last year but couldn't say no. If they want me to do some occasional radio stuff or a feature article for them from time to time, that's fine but no more of the Ohio back to MN marathon. As far as the possible trip north, I better not hear any whining about it. This has been a rough year and I need some time away from people. Thanks you guys for listening & understanding. Means a lot to me.     

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe have her get on here so we can all reason with her.  :fish2: :evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe have her get on here so we can all reason with her.  :fish2: :evil:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

AND thats when the big fight starts!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :rolleyes:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya we will jack her up for you.  LOLOL  She may make you move to Canada permanently then.  LOL

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 82 today. A nice calm morning here so far. I did some tree trimming last night. The branches were starting to block the satellite dish. Plus there were hanging low and beating me in the head when cutting grass. A few more need a trimming too. Also filled up the water on the camper. Getting that ready to go. Heading down to my brother's place north of Deer River this weekend. Don't see him very often. So that should be fun. We will not be to far from Glenn and Gunner. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and heading towards 81 today..  getting warmer...  oh yea!!  got a few things done yesterday and that's the plan for today too..   have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Beautiful morning here at 57.  We will see 80's today.  There are smoke warnings for all of MN today too.  May get nasty later today.  Better get my work done early and then read a book later.  LOL  Will see if that works out.  You all have a good one.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it's sharpen mower blades and cut grass day today. Then I thinks we're off to the campground for the weekend. Maybe I can talk the Mrs. into taking the dog today so I can have a cold one at the Miltona Powerhouse before I grab a box of beer and head there. Their beer for me is $3.00 a box less than Alex. Have a great day everyone, go fishing Dotch, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 57 @ 1st peek here again & it looks ~ 81 will be the high. We didn't get back here 'til around 2 yday so of course I had to watch the end of the Twins game then. Did mow for an hour after that though, so just a couple little spots are left. Got some clothes on the line already but not certain what's next now. Have a good day.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning, campers. Nice and sunny and 63°. Not a bad start.
      My wife and I were just having a discussion. She called me weird. Am I the only guy that puts chocolate milk in his Cocoa Pebbles?
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well TT I have done that but was many years ago.  The wife got Apple Jacks for the Grandson when he was here but he didn't eat them.  I opened the yesterday and man were they good.   :sleazy:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning, campers. Nice and sunny and 63°. Not a bad start.
      My wife and I were just having a discussion. She called me weird. Am I the only guy that puts chocolate milk in his Cocoa Pebbles?
      Stay safe everyone.
Its OK to buy chocolate milk if you don't have kids in the house?   :scratch:  I gotta have a discussion with MY wife.  :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Not only is it OK, Steve-o, it is encouraged. She buys the strawberry milk for herself and the granddaughter.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Will look at some more sprayer eff ups today then start the descent into the weekend. My younger brother is coming up from Ackley on Saturday to get some special order horse feed & staying over. Wife will be busy at the fair so we'll cut loose with Poppy's help of course. Said he's also bringing a few varieties of gin along to sample in addition to getting the 1.75 ltr. of Sapphire I got him on sale. Do the chores, grill some lamb and life will be good. May be a possible trip north the 2nd week in Aug. but not holding my breath. Heard plenty of whining about cleaning the guest bedroom up for my brother's visit. Odd, I wasn't the one who tossed all the crap in there. Her friend will be staying here sometime in Aug. anyway. And I don't bitch when I make all the food & clean up the mess for that.     
« Last Edit: July 07/25/24, 10:20:46 AM by Dotch »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 69 here and heading to upper 80s today. Camper is mostly loaded. Just need to put a few things in after work. Hook up and head for Deer River. Going to be a hot one for the next few days. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 68 here and hazy looking with some wind...  heading towards 88 today, yuk...  oh well it's Minn and that time of the year!!  looks like I need to pick up ground fall apples again..  sometimes I think that apple tree needs to be cut down!!   have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  Made it to the cabin in about 3 yesterday. Didn't need to cut the lawn! :happy1: did split and haul some wood. Plan for today... fishing and put new mattress on bed.

Yogi is still around  bear crap on main road coming in

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 65 last I looked & we're headed for 87, I hear. Went out :fishing: yday AM & got 1 little walleye along with 1 of glenn's pickler nords, both went back. Mowed 1 more small spot & messed with the cable off the old lift some too. Got company comin again today.................so the phone should be ringing about 9 as they always call to see if we need anything, before they stop at the Super 1 in DR. Another roll with it type day for me, stay :cool: & have a good day.